Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bergakungen, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

The Crimson Daze vs The Silver Ace

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Crimson Daze vs The Silver Ace

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:54 am

Finally the third fall came, the bell sounded, and Ace's music began playing as she was announced as the winner, getting back to her feet and having her arm raised in victory.

Looking down at The Crimson Daze, Ace bent over, gently patting the girls cheek a couple times with her palm.

"Your pretty tough kid, you got some moves. Keep trying alright? Keep training and fighting, and you'll make it one day, I bet!"

She said, giving the defeated and possibly knocked out girl a small kiss on the cheek before leaving the ring, raising her arm up in victory for the crowd to celebrate as she headed to the back.

See the full roster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crimson Daze vs The Silver Ace

Post by CybeastGregarX on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:48 am

Right after Ace got off of her, Yuki was able to muster some strength to lift her arm up to rest the back of her hand into her forehead to block out some of the light coming from the ceiling. She was devastated with her loss, she threw everything she had at her opponent more then she had landed attacks on the rookie and it wasn't enough to keep her down.

She was brought out of her misery when her cheek was patted a few times as Yuki slightly turned her head to the side to see the Silver Ace hovering over her, as the woman complimented on the rookie's skills and gave her advice to improve. It all was very reassuring for Yuki and made her let go of any doubt she had in herself as she let loose a slight smile to Ace.

"Thank-" Yuki was about to thank Ace, but was cut out as she was kissed on the cheek by her former opponent, widening her eyes and turning her face bright red. She couldn't believed that just happened and some people were even giving some cat calls towards that.

Even after Ace left the ring, the defeated rookie still laid on the mat, feeling very tired and hurt from the match especially at her head. But she had to get up despite the pain, Yuki rolls over onto her front just in time to see Ace leave the arena. In time, slowly but surely and without any assistance despite the ref-girls offers, the Crimson Daze gets back onto her shaky legs and starts to make her way out.

Even though she lost, the crowd cheered for Yuki as she made her way up the ramp for giving them all a good show. She waved a bit at them before vanishing into the backstage but her expression remained tough and determined, her defeat and her former opponent's words were enough to motivate the rookie to get better, stronger, if she is gonna survive in this league. As this match alone taught Yuki a very important lesson.

This and any future matches she will have from here on will be NOTHING like the matches she had before at her old wrestling club before she was scouted.

Winner via Pinfall: The Silver Ace

Cy's Wrestler Domain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top