Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

LARIATO, Lobo, TheRacker

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Back at the Boardwalk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Back at the Boardwalk

Post by Daaharu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Janet grumbled a little when Ace mentioned how she had been forced to spend money on her hotel room. “I’m going to have to talk to them about that. There’s no reason anyone participating in Summer Splash should have to pay for their own room…” she would say. And she really did intend to find whoever was in charge of the financials and ask them about that. It didn’t sit well with her at all, especially since she hadn’t had to pay anything. It made her feel…far too bourgeois for her liking.

Janet would watch Ace stand up and stretch. She couldn’t help but admire her fellow wrestler’s lithe form, though obviously she tried not to look too closely. That would just make this rather pleasant conversation awkward. After a few seconds, Janet would take a deep breath and haul herself up onto her feet to join Ace. She smiled when Ace thanked her and shot her that little friendly jab. Janet chuckled.

“Hey, in all seriousness, you should give me a call when we’re all back in Japan. I’d be glad to take you on,” she would reply with a wink.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm

"You don't have to do that. I mean, I've got plenty of cash, its just wrapped up in Canadian and Japanese banks. Valley's american, so she told me she'd handle everything. We just didn't expect....well, all this...to happen."

Ace replied, before offering her hand out as Janet stood up.

"You bet I will. Thanks again for the pep talk. Congrats again to your girlfriend, hope you guys have fun!"

She shook Janet's hand before turning and walking away, heading off the beach and back to her hotel room to pack, spirits raised from the needed pep talk. Granted, she still had a lot of work to do once back in Japan, but at least now she had a better outlook towards it.

Old_Man_Tai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:26 am

“Well, I mean, it’s not only for you, but for everyone. I mean, it really doesn’t seem fair, does it?” Janet would say. She really wanted to do this now. She had always wanted to be an activist, and while this would be a fairly small mission, it was something that she could do to help make some girls’ lives a little better. She would think about it some more another time.

“You’re welcome!” Janet would say with a smile as she shook Ace’s hand. “And thank you. I’ll be sure to pass that onto her! Have a safe trip back to Japan!”

Janet watched Ace go, smiling as the silver-haired girl walked back to the hotel. The Entropy champion was happy that she had, in some small way, been able to help her fellow wrestler. Ace seemed happier now than she had been when Janet first encountered her. That put the Lakota in a very good mood. She would carry that mood with her as she bounced down the beach, on a long, looping path which would eventually bring her back to the hotel and the suite she was sharing with her girlfriend.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top