by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match - Page 3 Empty Re: Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 pm

As soon as she had rolled herself back into the ring, Dawn lost no time to crawl over and pin her against the mat.
“...Oh...”
She gasped and huffed while getting pinned by the beautiful redhead in a cross body pin, her leg rising high into the air as it was hooked and the referee attempted to go down and already count to one. Wildly shaking her head and blonde hair to get back some strength to kick out, she would wait until the referee had counted to two and then kick out again, this time not with fervor, but with as much strength that she could muster while down and fatigued.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match - Page 3 Empty Re: Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

Post by Edmund Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Dawn rolled off of her and lay on her back, panting, "W...why won't you stay down for me?" she panted, laying spread eagle on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:40 am

Tessa had managed to break the cover, although she had not really a desire to escape the body of the pining beauty. But a match was a match, so she just had to kick out for the sake of her wrestler honor and not just lay down and take it.

“Because I want to pin you over and over again.”
The Blonde laughed at the situation and the little exchange of words between them before she would attempt to grab one of the arms of Dawn to put her into a rather tame arm bar cause she still needed some time to rest before she could attempt to pin the redhead again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:35 pm

She screamed in pain, "Well aren't you the cutest. Working on my bad arm." she smiled, but the look of pain could be seen on her face, "I might just have to tap out right about now." she whimpered again as tears came to her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:42 pm

"Aw, come on, I barely touch you..."
Tessa was not sure how much of the words of Dawn were merely socks of wool she attempted to pull over her head, but tears usually did not lie in wrestling matches.

anyway, she had taken some time in the arm bar and would now attempt to hook one leg after she would roll upon the redhead for a rather irregular cover where she would lie in a cross body over the body of the other girl ,but with her back pressing down Dawn instead of her front, planting a small kiss on the gorgeous leg of her opponent in the process.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Dawn shivered at the kiss and smiled, "I know, I was just joking. I really just wanna pin you so badly, maybe take you home with me and order a pizza or something." she started fantasizing, but quickly regained her composure and tucked her legs in before thrusting them outwards and attempting to spin onto her side. If this were to succeed, she would roll a few inches away from her and continue to lay spread eagle on the mat, "Of course there is the problem of me needing oxygen." she would giggle again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 am

Again, her cover did not prove successful and Dawn could kick out from her cover. Slightly frustrated about the not helpful cover, she slapped against a rope once while getting up on her knees, shaking her head at the situation.
“So, we could make this a prisoner of war match then. If you win, I am your prisoner for the night, if I do, you are the prisoner.”
The Blonde suggested, breathing deeply for the next phase of this match. Dawn surely wouold not just lie there and take it, had not taken it before, and surely would not start with it after kicking out of her moves over and over again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 am

She smiled and nodded, "Only, that makes me really want to lose to you even more." she smiled weakly at Tessa before getting to her hands and knees, "Of course, I would love to be your mistress for the night, I doubt that'll happen." she panted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:23 am

A little giggle escaped the throat of Tessa at the answer of Dawn. She was a strange girl in a certain way, trying to win here in a certain way, but still wanting Tessa to take her over. Maybe she could use this to her advantage?
“Ok, then I am going to tie you up and take you with me after I have defeated you. Will be fun for the both of us then.”
She answered while getting up, curious if this would milk a reaction out of her opponent while she was going for the ropes for a shoulder block move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:36 am

Dawn slowly crawled to the ropes and began to climb up them wincing a little before facing Tessa. When she realized what she was doing, she attempted to pounce on her and wail into her with multiple punches. If this were to connect, she would get off of her and pick her up, setting her up for the Dawn breaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next