by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match Empty Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 am

Tessa Price was once again ready for action and booked more heavily after she had taken a heavy, although sensual defeat against the stunning Bertriz in an oil wrestling match. This time she was put again against someone who was new in the circuit, a girl named Dawn. The Blonde had a certain array of knowledge of names, but Dawn rang absolutely no bell for the kind of girl she could be. Not that this was a point against her opponent now, Tessa had the greatest of respect for anyone who stepped into the ring of a professional wrestling league. Busy schedules, on tour the whole year, meager payment, the list went basically on and on.

A Harrier jet opened on her titantron, crossing the sky in top speed while some aircraft warning horns to aid her Entrance were showering the people with sound. She was stepping, under solid cheers, through the ropes under her entrance music and with her usual silver wrestling dress, Fatherhead's TZDV to await the arrival of her opponent in the middle of the ring, winking at the people that cheered her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match Empty Re: Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:23 am

Edmund wrote:Tessa vs. Dawn, Standard match WeacGRB

Dawn breathed deeply. This was her first match by herself and she predicted that she was gonna get pinned, but she didn't care. She just wanted to make a new friend by the end of this match. She smiled a little as she heard her music start playing and she walked toward the entrance to the ramp. She would then appear from behind stage after the announcer introduced her to the crowd and she smiled, waving and giving hugs and kisses. She also took pictures and gave out high fives to everyone before she climbed into the ring and she smiled at her opponent, "Hey there, I'm Dawn." she smiled at her opponent and offered her her hand.

Harrier wrote:After she had entered the ring, Tessa had not to wait long for the arrival of her opponent, a real bombshell of a woman! The Blonde wondered with a mix of admiration and jealousy where the Federation found all these beauties for their ring, but alone the thought of seeing her wrestle another girl should be sufficient for the money paid to her.

Dawn seemed to be a rather pleasant, polite and friendly from the greeting she gave early in the match. Finally, Tessa stepped forward in the middle of the ring, gazing with a professional smile at her opponent before taking the hand for a sporty hand shake.
“Hey, Dawn, nice to meet you. My name is Tessa, and I hope for a good match. You look really good, do you model or something?”

Edmund wrote:Dawn smiled a little. Shacking the female's hand, she laughed, "No, I don't model, I just wrestle for now."she smiled again, "I don't care if you pin me or make me submit. I just wanna have fun and possibly make a new friend." she let her hand go and have her a tight hug. It wasn't enough to do any damage, but it was enough to show Tessa that she was being sincere.

Harrier wrote:A hug? Early in the match, Tessa was already surprised by the behavior of Dawn. Combined with the surprising feeling of the body of the other girl, the Blonde was a little bit flattered and confused, with her cheeks turning slightly red.

“Oh hey, that is great. You know, I plan to pin you a lot, so this is good to hear. Although it is a rather rare attitude for a wrestler.”
The thought to pin the nice beauty on the mat was very alluring for Tessa, who gently patted the back of her opponent for a little encouragement that this match would go very well for the both of them.

Edmund wrote:She smiled, "We'll see." she giggled a little and let her go before turning and heading to her corner. She then turned to face her, "I'm ready whenever you are Tessa." she smiled. This beauty of a female seemed like a good person. Maybe she could introduce her to Vampirella after the match was over, but that might take some convincing. She pushed the thought out of her mind and looked back at Tessa, wondering what it would feel like to be under that amazing looking body of her's. She then heard the bell ring and she walked out to meet Tessa in the middle of the ring again for a lock up.

Harrier wrote:Almost reluctantly, Tessa would let go of Dawn, retreating to her own corner to take a deep breath and calm down her body and the red on her face. It was a standard match, so maybe her rather harmless dirty talk was uncalled for, but if she kept it nice and clean, she surly could sample the redhead a little without risking a disqualification. And who knew, maybe she was a fantastic wildcat in the ring, like Bertriz, who had virtually overpowered her in her debut match!

She shook her head to lose that thought, bravely stepping forward to meet Dawn in the lock up to see who was the stronger girl.

Edmund wrote:Dawn liked this girl, not in a friendly way. She smiled with mischief and charged her, attempting to press her body against Tessa's and she grinned, "You like this? I can keep going if you'd like." she smiled and looked up at her before wrapping her arms around her for a bear hug.

Harrier wrote:Her intend to lock up with Dawn was quickly cut short when the arms of the other girl left the embrace of the lock up and instead she found herself pressed against the body of the redhead in a bear hug!
“Agh!”
She gasped while feeling the tight hug in her back very quickly, with her arms first swinging wildly through the air before one of the would wrap around the neck of her opponent and her feet would leave the ground.

“Pin Number 1!”
She promised with gritted teeth before attempting to hit the back side of the knees of Dawn with her knees, hoping that the legs of the other girl would  lose Balance and she would fall down, with Tessa on top and her upper body pinning her opponent down on the mat.

Edmund wrote:She yelped softly and fell back, completely unprepared for her first pin attempt. She then lay on the mat and groaned softly as she landed on her. The ref would slide next to them and slap the mat, "One!"

Harrier wrote:After falling down on Dawn, Tessa was glad that her move had worked. Although devastating in a later moment of a match, the Blonde did not like the bear hug move very much. It had too many outs, restrained yourself to much and even made you vulnerable as you had no hands at your disposal. Much to her surprise, many people that were not brutish, hulking persons with no feelings of pain were still using it.

“As I thought, so comfy to feel you up...”
The Blonde whispered into the ear of her opponent, not missing the chance to kiss her earlobe lightly. She did not hook a leg either, if the redhead was no total slouch, she would kick out in any moment anyway.

Edmund wrote:After the two count, she brought her knees to her chest before thrusting them outward, breaking her pin, but she pulled the blond closer and smiled, "Don't leave me alone." she cooed softly and nuzzled the blond, not really caring about the match as she closed her eyes and purred, "Your body feels just as good." she opened her eyes and smiled.

Harrier wrote:“Now you are trying to pull a fast one on me, no?”
Tessa was not surprised by the breakup of the pin, but quite surprised when the girl kicked out of the pin, just to draw her close again. The Blonde was not sure if the Redhead pulled a fast one here on her, but why not take the opportunity when it was there?

“But if you insist...”
She whispered lightly and with a seductive smile while trying to put her opponent into a front head lock so that she could stay close to her without giving the impression that this was a cooperative effort rather than a real wrestling move.
“How do you like it?”

Edmund wrote:Dawn groaned a little, but she smiled, "Yes, much, much better." she smiled and stuck the tip of her tongue out and licked her slightly, "I hope you don't mind if I like you." she giggled and tugged against her arm.

Harrier wrote:“Yeah, well , you know, this is a little bit strange. I have never wrestled a girl that did not really want to compete.”
Tessa giggled lightly when Dawn used the chance to kiss her when they were close. She could not hold her very long in a rather tame move like a front head lock anyway, so she would use the chance to kiss the neck of her opponent with a flurry of small kisses while she was protecting the sight of it from both the referee and the audience with a shower of blonde hair that was falling over both of them.

Her legs would also attempt to snake around the legs of the other girl in preparation of her next move.

Edmund wrote:"Oh, I do want to compete, I really do, but I also want to make sure you're having fun." Dawn giggled purred each time she felt a kiss placed on the back of her neck and smiled, "You really love kissing people don't you?" she giggled again, but felt Tessa's leg slip between her legs and giggled yet again, "What do you think you're doing?" she would wrap her arms around Tessa's waist and began to squeeze. If it were to connect, she would work her way out of the head lock and move into another bear hug.

Harrier wrote:“Not people in general, but people like you, sure!”
The Blonde would reply with a rather heavy breath, slowly becoming seduced by the beauty of Dawn that had drawn her in.

Therefore, she was quite a little surprised when she felt the hands of the redhead around her waist, crushing her back.
“Ack!”
 She gasped before her hands would try to reach back to free herself from the hold by trying to force free the hands of  Dawn from her back, but it was obvious that she could not do the trick and was caught in the arms of the other girl, moving from left to right in her attempt.

Edmund wrote:Dawn giggled and nuzzled her face into Tessa's belly before giggling again, "I honestly hope I'm not hurting you to much, I really like you." She smiled and squeezed a little tighter, "You know, this would be a whole lot simpler if you just tapped out right now." she smiled up at Tessa before trashing her from side to side.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:26 pm

“Ahn! NO!”
Anja replied quickly when asked if she wanted to give in to the bear hug of Dawn, shaking her hair like crazy from left to right with the movement of her head. Now she was screwed with her line of thinking, a lying bear hug was pretty effective. The crushing damage in her back area disrupted her enough to simply hit her opponent concentrated in the face, so she would try to get up on her knees and slowly drag the other girl into the direction of the rope to break the submission hold in a traditional way by reaching the ropes. They were in the middle of the ring, so this would be a long and painful way.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:29 pm

She smiled and let her out before rolling her up into a match book pin, trying for a pin attempt, "I...I really like you." she blushed a little as the ref slapped the mat, "One!" she smiled sadly, "I hope I didn't hurt you to badly with that bear hug. I really don't need any enemies here." she looked down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm

As Tessa was about to rob to the ropes to escape the bear hug submission, Dawn managed to surprise her once again by rolling them around to fold her into a match book pin. That was a clever move, with Tessa being unprepared to being rolled around, what could be clearly seen on her surprise face while her crotch area was shown to the audience and her boots dangled into the air while the referee already had her hand slapped once on the mat.

“Gah! Really got me with...that...”
She gasped while she would try to kick out vehemently as good as she could after the referee had counted to two.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

She smiled and held on as tight as she could but grunted as she kicked out. She stood up and smiled, "Maybe we could do something after this match if you want..." she then made a lunge at her to attempt to put her in a sleeper hold. If it were to connect, she would then lay her down and grab both her legs for a roll up pin once she was out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:56 pm

“Sounds tempting.”
Luckily for Tessa, she managed to kick out from under Dawn at the count of two. She was a little confused at the idea of the redhead, but that sounded quite nice to her, although she could not really answer much, cause she needed her air for the escape.
“...Ouh...”
She gasped and groaned while she was sitting up with one elbow still resting on the mat. This match was designed to be a pin festival, but not one in where she was exhausted and pinned!

And her problems did not stop at this point, quite the contrary, she was quickly put again into a sleeper hold!
“...Wah! Oh no!...”
She groaned while her hands would pry at the hands of the other girl, but would finally try to roll her legs backwards so that her own shoulders would press down the shoulders of Dawn on the mat while her own boot tips would clasp on the mat.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Dawn lay on the mat, completely rolled up and her legs thrashed about, but she didn't kick out as the ref slapped the mat, "One!" Dawn knew she had to act fast if she were going to kick out, but a small part of her kept telling her to stay down and give Tessa the pinfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:11 pm

It was a pretty high risk move, but Tessa had seen it on tape from the greatest stage of them all for men´s wrestling, an intercontinental championship match between a legend and a legend in the making. The champ had held the sleeper hold, and the challenger had won cause the referee had counted faster than the hold could work, and this was exactly the effect she was hoping for too.

When she heard the slap on the mat, Tessa was pretty sure that this plan did work in her favor, although the sleeper hold really put stress on her and produced some gasping and gurgling sound from her throat.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:41 pm

As soon as the ref slapped the mat a second time, Dawn quickly lifted her shoulders up, refusing to be pinned, but keeping the sleeper hold locked in, "Just go to sleep. I promise it'll be over soon." she giggled and kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next