Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 5 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:02 am

Arasinya nodded and called out, "Okay, Mother! We're coming down right away." She immediately got up and ran down the stairs. "Come on, Xerxan."

As she was continuing to massge her mother's feet, Morwen looked shocked as heard her middle sister say how their mother wants her feet massaged. "My tongue? I'm massaging Mother's feet, not worshipping them." Then he heard her mother talk to her about what she should do when the trial comes for her. She nods and says, "But, what if I accidentally hurt them too much?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Xerxan sets down the instrument on a shelf then gets to his feet to follow arasinya downstairs to the kitchen to see what he can do to help. The Matron mother before either girl can realize it slips free so she can get to her feet then says " you must be brutal along with the will to show no mercy because you show a little and your trial opponent will defeat you then I will have to banish them myself then give you the same punishment my children got for failing" as both sisters shiver in fear.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Arasinya helped her mother prepare the table for dinner and told Xerxan to just sit and wait to be served. Genevieve asked, "Do you like warm soup, Xerxan?"

Morwen heard how important being brutal was in the trial and how failure to do so would mean severe punishment. She hugged her sisters to comfort them as she said, "I swear to you, Mother, I will not fail you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:58 pm

He nods and asks " can I help set the table" because it is obvious he use to having some hand in getting a meal even if it is setting the table. The Matron mother says looking right at the other girls " you both aren't allowed to tell her what will happen if I have to intervene to help her in the trial or you will have to play with my normal demonic playmates" as both girls gulp and almost look completely terrified because they know their chances for victory are all but zero.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:09 pm

"Sure thing, Xerxan," said Arasinya handing him some plates. "Can you place them at the center of each place mat please?"

Morwen hugged her sisters tighter and said, "Mother, please. They understand, they don't need to go through all that. I'll do what it takes to pass this trial."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 am

He takes and places the bowls in the right spots, but doesn't realize he places the spoons the wrong way. The Matron mother says " they are worried about you and they would tell you exactly everything you would need to know about the trial even though they aren't allowed."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Arasinya smiled as she said, "Here, place them like this." She speaks as she shows Xerxan the proper way to place silverware.

Morwen looked to her sisters and said, "Sisters, I will be alright. I'm already growing up thanks to you and I won't let you down."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Xerxan quickly fixes the silverware getting them in the right positions while he didn't realize his grandmother has been watching him seeing more potential from him that the rest of his small family. The sisters say " we failed the trial a lot of times that is why we are worried it isn't like anything you ever experienced."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Arasinya also sets up glasses for each placemat so the three can have drinks later on.

Morwen understood, but said, "If I die in it, then I will without any regret that I did to please you and Mother."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 am

He then sits down to wait for the food to be finished wondering what they will do till it was time for bed. The matron mother says "I am going to go walk around outside" then she heads out of the cave sure she will be safe.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next