Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 4 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 am

Arasinya give Xerxan a spare Ocarina and said, "Just follow my fingers to where each note is and how it is played." She would start with one note so that her friend can follow before another.

Morwen then says, "So, do we know clearly on what to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Xerxan will carefully take the ocarina placing his fingers in the same place as hers is on her own instrument. When he tries to blow the note he will blow too hard to mess with the note he was trying to play at first. The elder sister says " I will challenge mother then immediately grapple with her which is the sign for you both to strike. The younger sister says" then Morwen and I will spring into action to lift her to help you throw her so we can all pounce to put her into a submission for once." The younger sister looks over at her watching the outside of the cave and says " this is probably the best time to strike."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:57 am

Arasinya backed off a little when the note was a little too loud. "You got the right note, Xerxan, but try to play it a little lower so we can work on it together. Now, let's try that note again but a little lower."

Morwen nods to her older sister's instructions before lookin to the younger sister who was looking outside the cave. "No time like the present then. We must prove ourselves to our mother now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Xerxan accidently makes the note too loud then too soft till he finally figures out how much air to push through the instrument to get the note to sound just right. He starts to relax and test out different combos of notes before she can say something actually making the combos sounding nice without hitting a sour note like he was doing before. The elder sister stands up walking up to challenge a surprised Matron mother as they lock up in a test of strength holding off their mother's overwhelming strength for only so long. The moment they lock up the younger sister rushes over to grab one leg hoping Morwen will follow in suit before their mother can react. If it does happen the elder sister will smirk falling backwards to send a surprised Matron mother flying to land hard onto the ground so the elder sister can get in position fast enough to slap on a strong camel clutch on her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:53 am

As soon as Xerxan was getting the feel of the instrument, Arasinya smiles as she nods her head in approval and continues with their music.

Morwen hurried quickly to follow her middle sister's actions and grab one leg as well before their mother can react. If this worked and the eldest got the mother in a camel clutch, Morwen would try maintaining her hold on that foot and bite hard on her mother's toes for good measure.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Xerxan picks up on the lessons pretty fast learning each of the finger positions his notes being smooth and pleasant as he looks at the sheet music confused at what the notes mean till he realizes it is the order to play different notes. The Matron mother looking like she is about to over power the eldest daughter starts to get an over confident smirk that turns into a gasp when Morwen and her other daughter help lift so the eldest can send her flying hard to the ground with a grunt. Before she can get to her feet the eldest locks her camel clutch that she seems comfortable still till she feels Morwen biting her toes with her other daughter twisting her toes to add to the torment. She will struggle under them checking how firmly devoted they are to keeping her locked in which if they can hold her she will tap her hand to give up to them not feeling too bad.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 am

Arasinya plays on with Xerxan as they both followed each note on the sheet music. After a while, she would say, "You're doing a splendid job, Xerxan. Would you like to do a song with me?"

Morwen felt that she and her sisters now had full control of their mother. Wanting to go further, she tried to maintain her hold and ground as she started to chew those toes between her teeth as if she was eating them. Hopefully, their devoted hold will get their mother to tap out and scream her submission.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:34 pm

He stops and says " that will be great" as he notices how dark it is outside now realizing that it is the time he normally rested to be fresh in the morning. The Matron mother says "I give up but can the two at my feet massage them a little while you are back there" as she knew she could eventually break out if this was a normal fight instead of a spar.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 am

Then Genevieve can be heard calling out, "Kids, would like to have dinner?"

Morwen released her hold as soon as her mother gave up. Then she said, "Yes, Mother!" And she would immediately ran off to get some soothing lotion. She came back and offered some to the middle sister so they both can massage their mother's feet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Xerxan says to Arasinya " we probably should it is getting pretty dark outside plus we can play a bit more before bedtime. The sisters give their mother one last tug and twist before freeing her from their submission holds. She enjoys the lotion Morwen puts on her foot that she was biting while the sister at the other foot lets her apply the lotion not really helping whispering to Morwin "she wanted you to use your hands and tongue to do the work." The Mother smiles and says good job to her birth daughters then says " Morwen to survive the trial you must be willing to keep the locked in otherwise your opponent may try and trick you into freeing them so they can counter attack you."

Last edited by 10727 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next