by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 14 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:16 pm

"you keep that up and I will kill you" she said sounding relaxed with both her eyes shut the younger daughter would ask what she thought

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 14 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 am

Masaki would keep drinking that milk as she said, "Well, it tasted very good. Sweet, creamy, and delicious actually. I had no idea that a mermaid's milk can taste so good!" She would lean her mouth in to try and suck on the other one.

Alice would immediately stop right then and there so that Ayako can relax again. Lisa would chuckled quietly to herself as it looked good while it lasted. Nonetheless, Ayako had to be ready for her upcoming match soon.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:23 am

"easy there we don't want you getting a stomachache the last thing I need is used to be on the toilet melting it… I think I actually found a natural jet of water from the volcano" Ayako would say "then again I am looking forward to a good burger"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:49 am

"Aww, but Natsu, I'm not even full yet!" Masaki would pout as Natsu refused her to drink any more milk. But looking at the water, she would say, "Then again, it's not safe for me to be full when in water huh? Okay, I'll stop." Masaki put her bra back on as she also added, "So where is this water from the volcano?"

Lisa would nod and say, "Oh, yeah! I like a good burger!"

Alice would join in and say, "I know a good burger place close by here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:22 pm

"it is over in the far left corner" she said before asking the mermaid is she would give her a hug on a rock and also curiously asking what is for dinner

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Masaki nodded as she said, "I'll give you a hug once we reach the corner. Whatever you want for dinner, I'll make it for you girls. And I want to finish up my own milk over there so I won't get hungry while I'm cooking."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:19 pm

she would smile and not as she moved over to the corner positioning herself on a rock "well I was kind of wondering if we could get some Chinese?" She then suggested a more public way of drinking iit and said she could always put it in a glass that way people would be giving her strange and disturbing works she then said something about if she could grow her out "I always appreciate you hugging me"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:58 pm

The mermaid mother followed her daughter to the corner and climbed up onto that very rock. Hugging her little girl, she would hear her request in wanting to order Chinese. "Okay, I'll have to ask your father for that since I haven't been to the bank in a while. And I don't know if my milk is suited for a combination drink. I mean, it's different."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:16 pm

she would hold her mother in her embrace "did I tell you how much like a real mermaid" she said looking at the tail end water she then would begin to cry saying that this is what she is wanted all life to be with her mother again she then said "what does it feel like to be 13 again"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Masaki hugged Natsu closer as she quietly said, "Shhh...it's okay, baby, I'm here. And I always know how much you wanted you liked mermaids and wanted to see one for real. Ever since I showed you pictures and even dolls when you were little, it wasn't enough for you. And to be 13...I just feel so young and free." Tears also came to her own eyes as she added, "And to see my family again after so long...I didn't think they would remember me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next