Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SIG

Go down

SIG Empty SIG

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:24 pm

=========================[Personal Information]=========================

Name: Sigourney "Sig" Sawyer
Ring name: SIG
Eyes: Jade
Hair: Light blonde
Height: 168 cm
Weight: Unknown
Nationality: German
Alignment: Tweener

Entrance music: Epica - The Imperial March

=========================[Combat Information]=========================

Attributes:

Physical:

Endurance:★★★★★ - Tough as a nail and doesn't afraid to take as much punishments as necessary. It's even argued that she loves taking them.
Strength:★★★ - Her strength is just slightly above average.
Speed:★★ - Not too quick on her feet.

Technical:

Strikes: ★★★ - Punches, kicks, knees, elbows. Name it and she'll deliver them.
Submissions:★★★★ - Has a good knowledge of holds, prefers to use the ones that keep her opponent grounded, and headlocks.
Powerhouse:★★ - Likes to utilize slams when possible, although her relatively small stature can be a hindrance most of the times.
Aerial: ★ - Doesn't fancy aerial moves.
Counters:★ - Not too good at doing counters.
Defense:★★- Lack defensive mindset most of the times, but can still block attacks pretty well.
Hentai: ★★★★ - Can be easily distracted by sensual moves at times, but has the endurance to make up.

Wrestling style: Striker/Submission

Strategy: Weaken her opponent through persistent attacks. If you don't succeed at first, try, try again.

Favorite moves: Headlocks, Single Leg Boston Crab, Camel Clutch.

Signature move:

Bück Dich - A knee strike or kick to her opponent's stomach to make them double over, followed by a standing head scissor to keep them in that position.

Finisher:

Twister - Holding her opponent in a front headlock while one of her hands groping their breast, she will then spin around and drop her victim with the DDT.

Schadenfreude - With her opponent down on their back, she will sit on their face, her knees pinning their arms, while pulling their legs to fold them into half. She will then grind her sex on her victim's face until she cums or stopped (by the ref or anyone else), regardless of her opponent giving up or passing out.

Schadenfreude:

Preferred Match: Standard/Cage/Hentai

============================[Biography]============================

Personality: Sig enjoys a fun fight regardless of result. A bit of mixed bag between a sadist and a masochist, she can be quite ruthless against weaker opponents, but often getting turned on by being dominated more than dominating someone. While she likes facing a girl with a dominant attitude more, she never makes it easy for her opponent to have her way.

Once thoroughly defeated, she can turn fully submissive towards her conqueror. The effect never seems to last permanently, however, and she likes misbehaving on purpose to earn herself a little extra punishment.

- Military
- Guns
- Action and war movies
- Dirty talk
- Being disciplined by other girls

Dislikes:

- Males in general
- Hypocrites
- Boring person

Past: Born from a German father and a British mother, Sig spent most of her childhood in Germany and had been known as a troublemaker in her school. Her father was often busy working overboard so she's taken care by her mother and her mother's best friend, a former wrestler, who had a best friend like relationship with her. It was her mother's friend who introduced her to wrestling, as they sometimes play-fight against each other for fun ever since she's in elementary school. She's also been fascinated by military ever since she's a kid, although her friends often teased her about her lack of discipline despite of it. As she grew up, Sig eventually knew that her mother and her friends were actually lesbians after she unintentionally caught them making out in their room one day.

Ever since then, she sometimes peeped into her mother's room when she and her friend was making love to each other, feeling attracted to lesbian relationship instead of being disgusted by it. Her mother's friend noticed her one day, but she didn't told Sig's mother. One of her friends in high school was apparently a lesbian, and Sig ended up dating her to try it out. It turned out that her girlfriend was a fan of BDSM, and she taught Sig a couple of things about it. After experiencing the role of the domme and the sub alike, Sig ended up liking the sub role more, although she'd sometimes switch with her more dominant girlfriend.

She learned later on that her parents divorced, and she ended up staying with her mother and changed her surname into hers, Sawyer. Her girlfriend was sent to study abroad by her parents, and their relationship eventually ended as it's getting difficult to maintain it. Sig went to a local gym and began to practice wrestling to get over her broke up, and quickly found herself attracted to the idea of erotic wrestling after finding out that the gym held such events at night time. Sig was later scouted by AFW, and despite barely know anything about it before, she agreed to join the league. She kept it secret from her mother, although she told her mother's friend.

Fun facts:

- She never reveals her full name unless it's necessary. Always introduces herself as "Sig".
- Often insults those who annoys her with the word "schwein" or "pig".
- Her favorite game genres are Tactical RPG, FPS, and Turn based Strategy.

Appearances/Attire:

SIG D9cLTp0
Ring attire

Alternate Attire:

============================[Statistics]============================

Records: 0-0-0

Win: 0

Draw: 0

Lose: 0

============================[Timeline]============================

Back to top Go down

SIG Empty Re: SIG