Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Bonnie groaned at Jocelyn's words. Her accent was annoying and sometimes she struggled to understand her. She had a splitting headache right now and a clear purple bruise on her cheek from a well placed punch from the violent Brit.

"Tough talk! That 'Dingo' had you spittin' blood last time we met... But I'm 'bout ta' do a lot worse! Ya see... He a-ain't here. It was supposed ta' be me and you, Jocelyn. Just the two of us. A Fair and Square fight until Allison ruined it." Bonnie growled as she stepped into the ring, her skull ringing.

"I was woman enough ta' fight you alone.... I c-c'ant say the same fer you. You won't win, but I want you ta' know... Anything you do ta' me is 'cause of Allison. You're still on training wheels, Kid. Heh Heh." And Bonnie just grinned at her foe with the smuggest smile she could force out of herself.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 pm

"I'll have to thank her if I see her again, I guess." Jocelyn said, shrugging. "I didn't come here to beat you fair and square. I ain't really interested in showin you that I'm the better woman. I'm really just interested in beating you up until you get it through your thick head to stay the fuck outta my business. I'm tired of seein yer ugly, seppo face and that's all there is too it. For the first time in a long time, I'm happy and you and your bunched up panties are real grating."

Jocelyn grinned and pointed to her neck, there was a faint hickie on it. "Lan's real feisty in the sack. I don't want her worryin' about me, ya know? Heh."

Jocelyn bent her knees and ran, leaping at Bonnie when the girl was close to drive her foot into the Texan's chest with a flying kick.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 am

Bonnie narrowed her eyes at Jocelyn. She supposed it was comforting to know that Jocelyn had no sense of honor. It made Bonnie feel better about herself and the bad things she had done as of late.

But what surprised her, and probably what shouldn't have was the faint hickie that Jocelyn shoved off. Yi Lan did that!? "Stay away from her! She's a nice girl and all you do is treat her like shit!" Bonnie growled before Jocelyn came charging at full speed towards her.

Bonnie couldn't move fast at all. She felt so dizzy and sluggish, prompting the Texan to bring her fists up, crossing them to try an absorb the blow of the kick. "Uhn!" Bonnie grunted upon impact, staggering back against her corner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:23 am

Jocelyn bounced on her heels and went right to work, running at Bonnie as she stagered back. She bent her knee and threw a kick as hard and as fast as she could at Bonnie's head. She'd keep this blonde bitch reeling and then kick her ass until she was just muck on the canvas.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:52 am

Staggering back towards her Corner, Bonnie found herself looking at a blurry figure rushing her. Swearing she saw it had 4 legs and that two of them were coming right at her face.

In reality, only one of them did and it struck Bonnie hard in the side of her head. "-Huugh!" Bonnie hocked, her head snapping with the blow as she was taken off her feet, falling back into her corner, and crumbling against the corner, slumping to her butt in a dazed heap.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 am

Jocelyn watched as Bonnie staggered and fell on her butt after the kick. The Chistralian bent her legs and cleared the distance with a running knee at Bonnie's head, looking to drive it into Bonnie's skull and the Texan's head into the turnbuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Bonnie was out of it, rocked by the kick that made her slump against the corner in a dazed heap, she had no way of stopping Jocelyn as the girl rushed in, closing the small gap between them before a brutal knee buried right into Bonnie's skull with tremendous force.

"NGK!" The knee blasted her hard. Smushing her head against the turnbuckle pad as everything went white and hazy. A horrid pain ringing, pulsating and vibrating in her brain as she was struck. The crowd giving an audible gasp upon seeing the impact that left Bonnie cross eyed and dizzy, slumping further down if Jocelyn pulled back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Jocelyn dug her fingers into Bonnie's blonde locks. With ruthless efficiency, she yanked on the Texan, intent on dragging her out of the corner and into a running bulldog. Once more she'd try and smash Bonnie's face. This time into the canvas!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:07 pm

"...Uuuh...A-Waah..." Bonnie groaned wearily as Jocelyn pulled her at her locks, wincing from the horrid pain that burned into scalp as she was roughly hauled to her feet, her head still throbbing horribly. She was dizzy and aching but furious as well.

When Jocelyn went for the running Bulldog, Bonnie muscled through her pain, she tried her best to hug Jocelyn's waist and lift the girl up before dropping to the mat with her knee out. "UAAAAH!!" She screamed during the lift before letting Jocelyn just fall, trying to execute a desperate atomic drop on Jocelyn.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:04 am

Jocelyn leaped into the air, hoping to land her running bulldog. She had felt Bonnie wrap her arms around her waist but thought nothing of it as she soared. That was until she landed on Bonnie's knee as it slammed into her tailbone. The Chistralian's eyes widened and her mouth opened. She'd been hit with those before. At Summer Splash, in fact. She was really starting to develop an aversion to them.

With her mouth forming an O, she flopped off of Bonnie's knee and shoved her hands between her legs as she shut her eyes tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next