Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Eske Mal. Artist vs Writer

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Eske Mal. Artist vs Writer - Page 2 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Eske Mal. Artist vs Writer

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 pm

John kept his eyes on Eske as she moved to the left, out from the corner and away from the artist. It seemed like this girl wasn't too eager to mount an offensive attempt, with her strikes it could be rather easy for her to gain the advantage. But John figured that it was because he had the height and weight advantage, not to mention abs that only the thinker could aspire to gain.

Mr Carnaby bit his lower lip, a look of thought on his face. He decided that Eske probably was going to try and stay defensive, least till he made himself open once again. John was rather certain he could tank a fair bit of what she threw at him, but still preferred to not burning himself out.

"Tell you what..." John said as he advanced on Eske, he'd try to get near her and envelop her into a bearhug. Trying to wear down the quiet girl. "...Let's just hug it out." the master of creation would state if he succeeded, in an attempt to wear her down for later attacks.

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Eske Mal. Artist vs Writer - Page 2 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Eske Mal. Artist vs Writer

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:34 am

It was not smart to head for an enemy that was bigger. Even if Eske's skill made her a better fighter. She also knew that he would not simply keep coming at her, and would expect her to do the same. Right? She was quickly proven wrong when John indeed comes withing arms range again and was able to successfuly put the writer into a bearhug.

She made barely audiable noise. Only loud enough for John to hear every one, and the ref to hear just a few. That's how quiet they were. She made slight groans and moans as her back was compressed. Eske struggled a bit to look up at John's face with an angered face. She looks into those eyes with the same look as before.

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Mr Carnaby was thankful that he had succeeded in locking Eske into a bearhug, it was a simple yet useful submission. As John now had control over where the pair of them were, he was in the "Driver's seat" so to say. And Eske was still not really talking, but John wasn't really caring right now. Sure she made cute little noises, but that was kinda to be expected. But the noises belied Eske's facial expression.

John found a smirk creeping onto his face "Don't be hating, cheer up a bit." he said. As if to prove his point John would start swinging Eske around in his grasp, even jumping up and down.

"Hee hee, so cute! Your quiet and enigmatic persona, truly a spice to enjoy!" Mr Carnaby teased, but he was genuine in his words. As an artist John could also appreciate the other things in life, such as someone choosing not to talk. He'd walk around the ring while holding the quiet girl in his grasp, till she managed to make an escape plan.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:09 pm

There were no reason for words to be spoken. Just written. There was always a mystery that mad people wonder why Eske never talked. This enticed men to come close, and would be wrecked by her silent bullying. But she was now starting to wonder....By the sounds of John's words...Was he somehow getting a kick out of how quiet she was? Was he getting off on it, maybe? Or was his interest more in depth than most boys she destroyed in high school. But that was so long ago....

Her groans and cries were still the same, getting slightly louder as he swung her around and walked with her. She had to get out. But, how was she going to manage that? She was smart enough to do that at least. Of course she was! Eske couldn't move her arms much vertically. But horizontally. She tries to move them to get her and between their stomachs. If this could be done, she would dig her finger under the last and lowest rib of John and pinch tightly the skin and bone.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:42 pm

John was so wrapped up in what he was doing, that he didn't expect Eske's clever attempt at escaping. He felt a jolting feeling in his ribs, like the prank that people used to pull on others in high school. John's eyes went wide as it surged through his body.

"YEOOW!" the artist shouted out, instantly releasing Eske out of his crushing embrace. Again with those odd moves, it seemed like whatever he tried she could find a way to counter it and turn it around on him. It agonised the artist for sure, but at the same time he found it rather interesting. The only noises she had made was the groans of his bearhug strain, but other than that she hadn't said a peep.

Heck John wouldn't have even known her name if he didn't bother to check, but back to the present issue. John was reeling from the attack, his arms clutched over his chest and staggering away from Eske. Although he'd attempt to give one last minute fierce shove to ward her off, but that might leave him open for another attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Eske didn't like to make any groans. For whatever reasons; it just put off the whole thing Eske had about being silent. That bearhug had hurt her a lot.....She panted quietly after being droed. Her eyes simply widden with being thrown back by a tackle by John. Both of them needed to get away from each other for a moment.

This sure was turning into an amazing opening chapter...Eske got back on her feet, her fists balled tightly. Her tactics proved effective. A combonation of egnematic moves and he identity was sure to confuse him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:45 pm

John was finding this woman to be rather interesting, other people would have probably been turned off by her quietness. But as an artist John found that rather interesting, mysterious indeed. Tension was a bit like a safari, at times something exotic came along. That was the first reason John signed onto this business.

"Hmmm, hmmm." John muttered, wincing a little as the numbness of his ribs was still a bit apparent. The master of creation raised a hand to his chin and looked over Eske once again, interest appearing on his facial features.

"I work as an artist when I'm not wrestling, I would be honoured to forge a painting of you. I would ensure it fit to what you desired." John said, smiling with a grin. Giving a small bow to the cute mute, it was the opposite of confused certainly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 am

He wasnt getting confused or frustrated by her silence....He was getting interested? What sort of fantasy-adventure was Eske getting herself into in Japan? She growls a bit at his face of interest. She didnt like that look....Many people who looked at her i n such a way ended up in pain, displeasure and sheer embarrassment.

But then, he reveals something shocking to her. John wanted to....Paint her? In the off time that they had, which she spent writing and reading.... She takes advantage of that nice gesture of a bow. Eske attempts to move in close and grab him by the waist to set up for a powerbomb

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 am

John was so caught up in what he was doing, a bow with practised bravado. Had he offended Eske somehow? John was being nothing but a gentleman, perhaps it was something in her past? Just mystery, John just had to know and damm what could happen.

But it seemed the master of creation was getting a tad too overconfident, for in the middle of the bow he was taken up and into the air. John's eyes bulged out their sockets, and then he would be slammed down hard on the mat.

"Ghn! Fuck!" John seethed out, for a quiet girl it seemed that Eske had a bit of muscle on her side. But she wasn't no Ryan, his would have hurt a LOT more. But still pain was pain, and all John could do right now was groan a bit. Mr Carnaby had just been slammed down, he'd need a few seconds to catch his breath after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:41 am

That felt good. To shut up that artist. Although, a painting of Eske....He had to be crazy or just really that infatuated with wanting to paint. Which, wouldnt be crazy. Not at all. What was she going to do after this match? Go back to her room and write up the happenings of this fight and what she experienced. She had successfully slammed John down on his back. His groans made her crack just a small smirk.

Eske circles around him to be standing at his head. She then sat down on her bottom and tries to put John in a head-scissor while he was reeling. Eske was not going to let the thought of his painting interest get the best of her in this match. She didnt put the hold on very tightly, to start with.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next