by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ironic Take Out

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ironic Take Out - Page 6 Empty Re: Ironic Take Out

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 pm

by Tatyina on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 am
Jocelyn shut her eyes and hissed when their bodies finally clashed ina lusty embrace. "Shite, fuck all." Jocelyn growled. She turned and opened one eyes and looked at Lan's softly undulating form. She reached out and grabbed Lan's wrists and yanked on them to hold onto them tightly and bend Lan over enough so that their bodies aligned even better.

"Nnnngh!"

Jocelyn bucked her hips in rhythm with Lan and continued to watch Lan with one lusty eye. ""Godfuckingdammit!" She growled. "Say my fuckin name!" She barked and bit her lip, breathing loudly in and out of her nose for a moment. "fuuuuuck!" She was trying to hold out a bit herself now that they were fully contacted and their lower lips and clits mingled and sloppily kissed.

Postby Daaharu on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:17 am
As Jocelyn cursed and yanked at her to try to pull the two of them even closer, Lan would shift her body, opening up her legs and straddling Jocelyn’s body. This opened up her sex more, and would allow even more intimate contact between the two of them as Jocelyn humped upwards and Lan began to thrust downwards more forcefully, dragging her crotch almost frantically across Jocelyn’s as she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

It was just about time for Yi Lan to say goodbye to her virginity.

“Mmmm…mmmnnn…nyyaaaah…” Lan would whimper, biting down on her lip as she and Jocelyn grinded against each other. She would try to lift her hands up and push them down against Jocelyn’s shoulders, trying to make sure that Jocelyn’s body would stay in one place as they continued to grind their pussies against each other. “Mmmm…J-Jocelyn…Lu Jiao Jocelyn…” Lan would moan loudly, saying her countrywoman’s name just as requested, as she started to thrust her hips harder and harder.

Postby Tatyina on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:02 pm
Jocelyn's grunts were in stark contrast to Lan's whimpering moans. The rough Australian mixed with the gentle Chinese accent to create a lusty cacophony. Jocelyn began to thrust more aggressively when she heard her name called. She gnashed her teeth together and began to breath through her nose as her arms wrapped around Lan's and she squeezed her ashen haired kinsman tightly.

It had been a while since she had actually had anything resembling real, normal sex. She had nearly forgotten how good it could actually be. She didn't even remember it being this good with Zhou Yi.

How the hell could this mumbling twig get her so hot and bothered?! Jocelyn's foggy, head couldn't even begin to put the thoughts together as she opened her mouth and heralded her impending orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck! FUCKFUCKFUCK! CUNTARSEMOTHERFUCKER!"

Postby Daaharu on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:52 am
Lan had to admit, she was almost off-put by Jocelyn’s cursing as she approached her orgasmic peak. The way she screamed, she sounded almost accusatory, and Lan was worried that she was doing something wrong; something that was turning Jocelyn off that she shouldn’t be doing. But the Chinese-Australian wrestler’s sex just kept getting slicker and slicker, as did Lan’s, and the kiss between their crotches became that much warmer and that much sloppier.

“Mmmm…yeah, that’s g-good…J-Jocelyn…mmmmmnnngh!” Lan moaned, her mouth hanging open as she herself would come closer and closer to orgasm. She was even drooling a little, some saliva dripping down in between her chest and Jocelyn’s. Everything was so hot and wet and loud. It was totally overwhelming for Lan, but she would keep humping Jocelyn, steadily, even wildly, as she felt herself just about ready to explode.

Postby Tatyina on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:24 pm
Jocelyn bit her cheek as the two eastern girls continued to rub against each other. Jocelyn's pussy was so slick at this point that she was barely even humping. it felt like she was just sliding around on Lan's sex. It felt great too and the Chistralian bit her lip.

As she approached her orgasm, she felt like she needed something more. Just a little extra push from Lan, who had been a good girl so far, but Jocelyn felt could push things a little more.

Jocelyn brought her hand up and curled her fingers into Lan's ashen locks and forced Lan's face into her shoulder. "Bite. Hard." Jocelyn commanded with a lusty growl.

Postby Daaharu on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 pm
The amount of liquid that was between them was incredible. It made humping difficult; Lan, too, was doing much more sliding than humping, as both her sex and Jocelyn’s were far too slick to actually connect without slipping and sliding. That made it no less hot, of course. Lan’s mouth hung open as she panted and moaned, powerful sensations coursing through her body as she rapidly approached her orgasm.

Jocelyn seemed to be close, too, but evidently she just needed a little extra push. As Jocelyn forced Lan’s face into her shoulder, the ashen-haired girl would not hesitate to do this for her crush. Lan would open her mouth and bite down on Jocelyn’s shoulder, doing it as hard as she could without taking a chunk of Jocelyn’s flesh off in her mouth. “Mmmnnnn!” Lan would scream into the bite, as she felt her body tensing up and her hips gyrating.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:28 am
Jocelyn felt Lan's teeth sink into her flesh and she howled into the bedroom. Her body tensed and her fingers tugged tightly on Lan's ashen locks while her other hand dug into Lan's ass.

"GUuuuuughhhhnnn!"

Jocelyn bucked as she came hard against Lan, the juices barely noticed in their already soaking laps. Both of them had been drooling for quite some time and Jocelyn felt like she had to hold onto Lan just to keep her from sliding off. Still, the orgasm was amazing and she bucked hard even after her sex was emptied, as if craving more.

Postby Daaharu on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 pm
Lan came at the same time as Jocelyn. She screamed into Jocelyn’s shoulder, keeping up the bite for as long as she could before eventually pulling her teeth away from her crush’s flesh and screaming out loud, the sound of her scream echoing throughout the bedroom as she came with another human being for the first time. “Gaaaaarrrrrrggghhh!”

Her hips bucked down against Jocelyn’s, their pelvises slamming together as their pussies squirted and soaked each other with even more juices. They slid against each other and over each other, and Lan’s hands would move to Jocelyn’s shoulders, squeezing them, feeling the indentation that her teeth had left in the Chinese-Australian girl’s smooth skin, as she continued to hump against Jocelyn as her body shook and shuddered and her hips bucked. Eventually, she would slump down against Jocelyn exhaustedly, their bodies pressing together from the stocking-covered tips of their toes to their chins.

Postby Tatyina on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:00 am
Once Jocelyn felt Lan relax against her, the Chistralian pushed against Lan's shoulders and rolled her onto her back. She slipped so that her thigh pressed against Lan's slick crotch and she dug her fingers into Lan's shoulders just a bit as she leaned forward and compressed their sweat soaked bodies.

Jocelyn had an almost sinister grin on her face as she leaned forward and stared down at Lan. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it, Sheila?" She asked. She leaned in and kissed Lan's cheek and bit on her jaw in a teasing manner.

"I think I could root ya for hours." She said between bites and kisses. Jocelyn then sat up, showing off her lithe form and tight body as she stretched. "I get the feelin you're one of them pillow talk twats, though." Jocelyn's smile softened and she flopped off Lan and landed next to the bed, rolling onto her back so she was next to the ashen blonde. "If you wanna cuddle, then just fuckin do it, ok?" She said as she turned her head just enough to bat her eyes slyly at Lan, inviting her to do as she pleased.

Postby Daaharu on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:57 pm
Lan let Jocelyn roll her over onto her back. After such a hot exchange, she could use a little separation between her body and Jocelyn’s. Losing one’s virginity, especially like that, could really make one feel as if she was burning up. Lan’s cheeks were ready, her chest rose and fell dramatically, and she was sucking air. But she felt great. She felt great.

“That…that w-wasn’t bad at all!” Lan would agree, smiling as Jocelyn kissed her cheek and bit at her jaw. Jocelyn, having recovered from her own orgasm, seemed to be in a sarcastic, slightly derisive mood once again. But it felt like the edge was taken out of her words, and what she was saying with her eyes told Lan a completely different story than what she was saying with her mouth.

“I…think y-you want to cuddle, too…d-don’t you? But, umm, you just don’t want to admit it…s-so you want it to be my idea…” Lan would say, smiling slyly back at Jocelyn as she would snuggle up close to her, wrapping both arms around the Chinese-Australian girl’s shoulders and pulling them into light contact again. She intertwined her stocking-covered legs with Jocelyn’s, feeling the slick material’s effect as their legs slid across each other, making for a fun little game as Lan would try to catch both of Jocelyn’s legs with her own and keep them still. She felt all wiggly, and this was a good way to indulge that feeling.

“That’s okay…I’m happy to take credit for the cuddling idea…” Lan would sigh, as she looked into Jocelyn’s eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ironic Take Out - Page 6 Empty Re: Ironic Take Out

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:26 pm

by Tatyina on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:36 am
"Tch.' Jocelyn said and turned her head away from Lan as the blonde nestled against her. Her arm curled around and began to fitter around and play witht he ashen locks. "Ain't gotta be a cunt about it." She growled in a tone that almost sounded pouty.

She then sighed, still keeping her head turned until she suddenly snapped it back. "Wasn't bad? my arse it "wasn't bad!" Best fuckin shag of yer life!" She said and wrinkled her brow before turning her head away again.

Jocelyn lifted up her free hand and ran it through her own sweaty black hair. "You still piss me off." She growled. "And, I ain't gonna turn into some pussy just cause we rooted around a bit and just cause we're livin together, just so we're clear. I'm still gonna do what I want, when I want to WHO I want. You understand?" She said and looked back at Lan as she seemed to continue to chastise her countrywoman.

Postby Daaharu on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:10 am
Lan giggled in delight as Jocelyn’s pouty side came out. It was so cute! The Chinese-Australian girl obviously didn’t want her image to be tarnished, even in private, by requesting to cuddle, though she really did want to. Lan would indulge her, oblige her, cuddle her close and let Jocelyn’s toothless insults bounce off her smooth, slightly sweaty skin.

“Only,” Lan would say quietly, as Jocelyn now took offense to her description of their…shagging. “It was…the only time I’ve ever…and it was fantastic. And, umm, speaking of your, uh, arse…I l-like it a lot…I like every part of you…” One of Lan’s hands would slide down and grab ahold of Jocelyn’s tight rear end.

“And I…I understand that you won’t change. Honestly, d-don’t expect me to change much, either…” Lan would reply. I won’t change, she would say to herself. I’m going to keep at it until I’ve saved Jocelyn—from Allison, and from herself.
Postby Tatyina on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:04 am
Jocelyn's eyes narrowed. "Well, it don't matter how many times it happens again, it'll be the best!" She declared. "Well, until the next time we root again." She said smugly.

Jocelyn sighed as Lan cupped her rear. She kept her head turned away from Lan. "Tch." She said. "Whatever. Then go on and keep being a scungy wanker." She said. "See if I care." She huffed, still flushing deeply. After a long moment, she sighed again and turned her body so that her and Lan were pressed together front to front. She raised her free hand and began to run it through Lan's ashen hair as she closed her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed Lan's lips lightly. "It doesn't mean a thing." She insisted. So, just quit thinkin it does. You're really just pissing me off." She declared with a halfhearted scolding tone that preceded a sleepy yawn.

Postby Daaharu on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:37 am
Lan laughed. She was sure that this “rooting” session was going to stand up for quite a long time in terms of the greatest nights of sex she would ever have. Right now, it was the one and only. If Lan could have her fantasies come true, it would be the first of many with Jocelyn. She would never have sex with anyone else, in a perfect world.

“I think it will…it was great…” Lan would whisper, as Jocelyn unleashed a big yawn right in her face. She smiled. “I guess you’re too sleepy to, umm, do it again…well, we can save that for another time…I’m tired, too…” She yawned in reply, then took a deep breath, letting her body rise and press against Jocelyn’s snugly and warmly, before falling back an inch or two. One hand remained on Jocelyn’s rear end, and the other reached up for her dark hair. Lan closed her eyes.

“Mmm…th-thank you…thank you.”

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum