Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ironic Take Out

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ironic Take Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Ironic Take Out

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 am

Jocelyn leaned forward so that her lips were close to Lan's ear. She then brought one hand off of the couh and pressed it against Lan's cheek. "We're sleepin in the same bed." She whispered into Lan's ear. Jocelyn's hand slipped up Lan's head and began to run through the ashen blonde hair, mussing it up.

"Do you hate her?" Jocelyn asked, her lips pressing against Lan's ear. "Do youhate your sister, Lan?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:33 am

“Uh…a-are…a-a-are we…?” Lan asked, stammering even more heavily as Jocelyn seemed to shift from frustrated to seductive. It was very difficult for Lan to resist Jocelyn like this, though of course Lan was completely clueless as to what she was supposed to do in response to Jocelyn’️s hands running through her hair and the Chinese-Australian girl’️s lips pressing against her ear.

“Ummm…uh…o-okay,” Lan would agree, shivering a little as she felt Jocelyn’️s mouth touching her earlobe. “Thank you.”

Jocelyn’️s next question was even more difficult for Lan to answer. She didn’️t know what to tell Jocelyn. “I…no, I mean…I r-really don’️t like…that word. I d-don’️t like using th-that word. A-and I don’️t…I don’️t h-hate Xiuying, she’️s just…j-just…umm…I don’️t know.” Lan tried to figure out a better answer to give Jocelyn. “I…she…frustrates me, I g-guess.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:58 am

<Thanks?> Jocelyn asked, curious about Lan's words. She asked a question, then agreed to what Jocelyn said and then thanked her. "Don't be a wanker." Jocelyn then said, keeping her lips close to Lan's ear.

<You can't hate anyone but you can muster up the courage to get frustrated?> "Give me a fuckin' break! You're pathetic, Lan." Jocelyn said, still keeping close and still running her fingers through Lan's hair, almost sweetly. <I'll go beat her up. I'll beat up your sister like you want to do but are too gutless to do yourself. Would you like that? Do you want me to hurt everyone who's caused you pain, Yi Lan?>

Jocelyn flicked her tongue against Lan's earlobe.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 am

“I…umm…sorry.” Lan hung her head a little lower when Jocelyn seemed to question why Lan was thanking her, and subsequently told the ashen-haired girl not to be a wanker. That was the one bit of Australian slang that Lan understood, and she didn’️t like to hear it applied to herself.

Lan would sit still, her cheeks bright red, as she listened to everything that Jocelyn had to say. The Chinese-Australian girl kept switching between Mandarin and English, and it was almost difficult to follow, but Lan did follow, and, when Jocelyn finished, she would shake her head weakly. <No, no…I d-don’️t want you to beat my s-sister up…that won’️t, umm, it won’️t solve anything. Besides, sh-she’️s probably in…i-in Paris, or Hong Kong, o-or somewhere, uh, like that.> Lan sighed. <I…I don’️t want you to protect me. Th-that’️s not why I agreed to m-move in with you…n-not at all…>

She shivered again as she felt Jocelyn’️s tongue slide across her earlobe, teasing her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:48 am

<It'll be fun.>"Ripper, even." Jocelyn said with a dark grin. Jocelyn then began to run the end of her nose along Llan's neck. She couldn't deny that she was really turned on right now.<You didn't really agree to anything. You just said 'uh...uh...uh..' while I pulled you along. That's all you [I]ever[/] do.>

Jocelyn's breath washed against Lan's neck while she spoke. <I never mentioned anything about protecting you, Lan. I said I'd hurt them. The ones who cause you pain. That's hardly protection but you'd like to see it, wouldn't you? You're such a timid girl. There has to be something inside of you that craves schadenfreude for having to be a doormat your whole life.>

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 am

<Umm…w-wait, I…I did agree…> Lan would try to say, as Jocelyn continued to mock her for her timidity. Lan wasn’️t exactly having as much fun as her host right now, as Jocelyn was spending pretty much every moment mocking her. Lan was still looking for the Jocelyn which she liked inside of the girl who was sitting on her lap and practically molesting her now. That Jocelyn seemed to be appearing less and less frequently recently. Lan hoped that Bonnie was wrong and that Jocelyn hadn’️t gone insane, but…the jury was still out.

Jocelyn kept on speaking as her face ran along Lan’️s neck. “Nnnnnyh…” Lan groaned, reflexively pulling back, trying to sink deeper into the couch. <I…no, I don’️t want you to…to hurt anyone who’️s h-hurt me. Well…n-no, I don’️t…not my sister, not…n-not…>

Of course, there was one person who Lan would not mind seeing Jocelyn hurt for her. The ashen-haired girl reminded herself to find the video replay of Jocelyn hitting Allison the last time they encountered each other.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:41 am

Jocelyn felt Lan recoil into the couch at her touch. Jocelyn furrowed her brow and then slipped her other hand into Lan's hair and leaned her face close to Lan's. She looked into the girl's grayish eyes and searched the features of her face.

<How uncomfortable are you right now, Lan?> Jocelyn asked, grinning. "Isn't this what you wanted? Don't you want me to do more? I'm not really taking advantage of you. I'm not kissing you or touching you... Don't you liked the feeling of my fingers in your hair?> Jocelyn ruffled Lan's ashen hair. <It's soft. I like it.> She added. <Don't be so tense all the time. Do you want a beer? What do you want me to do, Lan?>

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:24 am

Jocelyn now had both of her hands in Lan’️s hair, mussing up the relatively short ashen tresses and bringing herself even closer to the Cantonese girl. Lan stared up into Jocelyn’️s eyes, seemingly captured, unblinking, frozen.

<I…> she began, before losing her train of thought. She fell silent again to allow Jocelyn to finish whatever else she wanted to say. Jocelyn would ask her what it was that she wanted, and whether she was comfortable. Lan had to take a moment to think before she could answer. On the one hand, yes, she was very comfortable, with Jocelyn sitting in her lap and running her hands through her hair. But something still felt off to Lan. She was hoping that feeling would go away soon enough so that she could enjoy this.

<I…do like it,> Lan would admit. <And…thank you, for s-saying that it’️s soft. I…I guess it is.> She would shrug, and try to smile a little. <I…I r-really want to talk. Just chat and laugh and be friends. And, umm…I wouldn’️t mind a beer, I suppose.>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 am

"That ain't what we've been doin?" Jocelyn asked. "We've been chattin and talkin and bein regular bonzah pals, ain't we?" Jocelyn said as she purred a bit. "When you learn ta lighten up a bit, then maybe I'll laugh. It ain't like you're tellin any jokes, now, is it?' Jocelyn said and grinned widely. She then leaned in and pressed her lips against Lan's hard. When she pulled away, she slipped off the girl and stood up.

"Maybe you'll loosen up once you get a pinto or two in ya." Jocelyn said as she strolled off. She chugged her own beer down with the experience of someone who definitely had done it before. She then tossed away her empty cans and grabbed two new ones. As she approached, she slung one can at Lan and plopped down next to her." Jocelyn eased into her spot on the couch with her legs spread wide and sighed. She grabbed the remote and began to flip through the channel guide with one hand and with her other hand, she cracked open the can of beer.

She then held it out in front of Lan. "Cheers, ya bloody yobbo sheila."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 am

“W-well…I guess I thought it would be, umm, a l-little different,” Lan would reply, as Jocelyn pointed out that they had, in fact, been talking, and for quite a while now, too. Then Jocelyn used some more Australian slang that Lan didn’️t understand, and, finally, she would move her head in and plant another hard kiss on Lan’️s lips that left the ash blonde Chinese girl virtually speechless.

“Ahh…mmmh…” she panted, watching Jocelyn hop up to fetch a couple of beers for the two of them. When Jocelyn came back and handed Lan one of those beers, the blonde would sit up a little straighter, taking the can with a grateful nod of the head, and would pop it open. Lan didn’️t drink much, but she did enjoy drinking a little bit every now and then. She would hold the can up to Jocelyn and tap its frosty rim against the same part of Jocelyn’️s can. “I, uh…I don’️t know what those words mean,” Lan would say, chuckling a little.

“So, umm…what is Australia like?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum