Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker

5 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 14 Empty Re: AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:19 am

"OoooooOoooooo." Kelly chided, wiggling her fingers mockingly as Taylor got a mic from her Mother-In-Law and gave Kelly a firm and loud 'Shut Up.' Kelly just snickered at Taylor's anger. She was so drained and tired. She proudly nodded that she had been sitting backstage, taking it easy ever since her two big wins over Nikolette and Taylor.

And while Taylor ranted, Kelly acted like she didn't care. Whistling and checking her trimmed nails as Taylor talked about the win that Lukretia pretty much gave her. "A fat girl sponsored by your greatest ally!" Kelly added quickly, seeing Taylor red faced, on the verge of tears, it brought so much joy to Kelly to finally see that confident smugness just drained away. She looked so vulnerable now.

But even through her loss. Taylor remained defiant daring Kelly for a fight and even bringing up that horrid... Embarrassing video. She had the audacity to bring up that video. Kelly grit her teeth tightly at the mention of it and began to march her way closer towards the ring.

"You wanna bring up that fucking video huh!? You wanna remind EVERYONE about that incident where a dear little friend of yours and her girlfriend, kidnapped me and and raped me! Classic AFW, by the way! Good Call! Maybe that's why nobody wants their kids around you, Parker?" Said Kelly, letting that hang with a confident smirk as she stepped onto the steel steps, slowly making her way up them.

"And yeah. I'll admit. I'm no saint. But don't you think its odd that someone like me is selected to represent the United States instead of You? Brittany had a title to defend and you were wasting your time with Kytes who is just a sad little girl that nobody would want representing them. Well why not the smartmouth and confident Taylor Parker?"

"I'll tell you why! The answer is on your neck! It was on your ring finger! It's been there since Day 1, It's there in the ring with you NOW! America didn't just want a Winner. They wanted a patriot! And you... All you've done is adopt another cultures way of living... IN A NATION THAT LOOKS DOWN ON FOREIGNERS! You like the think you're a punk rebel, you like to think you can be Ms 'Goodie-Goodie save the children'. And you like to think you're champion Material. But in reality you're only a Poser. Trying to be something you're not!"
Kelly raved, going to the second steel step, starting to remove her coat.

"But I'll show you what you really are. A quitter. Angel didn't make you tap and that's fine. I'll make you tap right here." And with that Kelly dropped her mic, letting the fur coat fall from her shoulders as she began to slowly slither her way into the ring, careufl of the two women, but still showing confidence. She did not fear a retired old fool and a battered, tired Taylor.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 14 Empty Re: AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 am

Junko stood firm despite what Taylor said. She could act tough all she wanted but Junko certainly wasn't going to be moved aside by a glare when her daughter was in serious trouble if Kelly decided to get closer.

Junko stepped between Taylor and Kelly when Kelly began to get into the ring. She raised her foot and stomped her wooden sandal against the canvas and pointed her umbrella at Kelly.

"I don't mind getting my hands a bit dirty when it comes to dealing with girls like you. I've seen your kind plenty of times. If you move another inch towards Taylor, I won't hesitate to embarrass you right here and now or do you want millions of people to watch you get your ass kicked by a woman twice your age?"

Junko continued to scowl at Kelly. "You sure do like to talk, and boast, but why don't we take a long trip down the road that is YOUR illustrious career? I'm pretty sure until recently that you haven't had too much to brag about. It sure did take a lot of skill to sneak in and club Akashi in the head with a chair during the middle of a battle royale to earn that title you had. Taylor had to make Natalia submit twice when she got it. Have you beaten Natalia? I can't recall. I'm old, you know. Well, anyway, didn't you LOSE that title by getting sat on? I mean, when it comes to embarrassing footage of Kelly Conway, I don't think we even need to see the nude stuff, do we?"

Junko raised her free hand and adjusted her glasses. "Let's not add one more thing to that list by getting beaten up by a future grandma on live television. Go home, Kelly-chan." Junko said sternly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Taylor shut her mouth tight. She couldn't say it was unfair that Kelly brought up her being kicked out of the Asia Youth Foundation, because Taylor was unfair when she brought up the tape. And she couldn't argue because she was absolutely right.

She wanted to scream at Kelly and hurl obscenities at her, but she couldn't, as Kelly reminded her. She couldn't just do whatever she wanted.

She remained uncharacteristically tight lipped while she weathered the rest of Kelly's insults. She tried to get moving and prepare for a fight, but she was dizzy and hurt and sick. Her legs wobbled and her head swam. She was not very convincing.

"Mom..." She cautioned from behind Junko. The last thing she wanted was for her to get hurt. As Kelly entered the ring, Taylor showed no fear. She stepped up to meet her face to face.

"Kisama..." She muttered as she locked eyes with the other blonde. If she couldn't curse Kelly out in English, maybe she could use comparatively civil Japanese. She knew it would give Kelly more to talk about, and good. Let her keep talking.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Kelly stood firm in front of Junko and Taylor. As proud as Kelly was of her win over Taylor. She knew she had gotten her ass... Or rather tailbone. Kicked. She never got over the fact that her win wasn't as 'decisive' as she wanted it to be. She never got Taylor to tap.

Kelly looked to Junko as the old fool decided to step in between them. She laughed though her nose at the woman's trash talk, moving her foot tauntingly forward in front of Junko to indeed get that inch towards Taylor. Kelly was going to take her time and have fun.

"You know... When I was a little girl, I used to watch VHS tapes that My Daddy had of Japanese wrestling promotions and I always thought you and 'Rosie' were cool... But..." Kelly paused and sneered as Taylor got in front of the two, the smuggest, most confident grin on her face as her enemy cursed her out in Japanese. Kelly's grin just soured.

"...You should really speak your native tongue. No one will ever accept you here, Poser. Oh! I'm sorry.... Baka-Gaijin." She muttered slyly, letting that hang for a moment before Kelly slammed her head forward, trying to Taylor's face with a sudden headbutt.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:05 am

Taylor bared her teeth and slid one foot back as her posture lowered. <You can't tell me what I am,> she snarled in angry Japanese.

The moment Kelly made her move, Taylor stepped in to shove her away. Kelly's forehead smashed into her face and sent her reeling. She lost her balance and fell on her butt, shaking her head while she tried to clear her eyes. Blood already dripped from her nose. She dizzily scrambled to get back to her feet, only to lose her balance and fall again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:14 am

"Taylor-chan!" Junko said as she watched taylor fall down. Kelly... goign for Taylor's head. Taylor not backing down from Kelly. She hated wrestler's pride sometimes.

She was stubborn too though.

Junko rasied her umbrella in the air, gripping it with both hands and swung it at Kelly like she was a knight wielding a sword, hoping to crash it into Kelly's head and beat back the rabid blonde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:29 am

Kelly sneered after striking Taylor. "Ooohoo." That felt good. She liked hitting Taylor hard enough to make her bleed, to watch her scramble to her feet and fall back down with that lost, dizzy, stupid look in her eyes. It felt so good to be powerful. It's all she had ever wanted since she was a little girl.

Sure enough, someone who reminded her of that childhood was not realizing that she was better off knitting instead of getting back into the ring that had long forgotten her. The 80s were over.

*CRRACK!* The Bamboo echoed upon impact as it struck the back of Kelly's head. "G-Gah!" The blonde winced and staggered, shielding her head as she turned to Junko with a cold glare. "...Bitch." She grumbled, before lunging at Junko, twisting her hips and throwing out a stiff forearm fight into her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:44 am

Junko narrowed her eyes at Kelly as she pulled back her umbrella and held it in her hands like a Katana. She had plenty more where THAT came from and she took a step forward and swung it horizontally at Kelly's face, trying to knock her into next week with the bamboo umbrella.

However, Kelly ducked and the umbrella glanced off of the American's hefted arm just before it crashed into her face, knocking her onto her butt as she fell tot he ground. Her umbrella fell out of her hands and her glasses bounced off her face. She winced and rubbed her nose. Well, that certainly could have gone better.

"Shimata!" She moaned in pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:19 am

Uggh! Stupid old fool!" Kelly snapped after hitting Junko, knocking the old has-been on her old ass without her umbrella and glasses now. "Urrrh..." Kelly rubbed her head, the bamboo umbrella stung immensely, it burned into Kelly's scalp and wouldnt stop stigging. Kelly grit her teeth at the feeling that wouldn't go away. In her rage and frustration, she turned to Junko with a sneer and kicked the woman hard in the ribs to force her onto her stomach. "That fucking hurt!" She screamed before dropping beside Junko, sicssoring the woman's left arm between her legs and then wrapping her arms around Junko's head, locking her hands in front of her face before violently pulling.

"HAAAAGHHH!!!" Cried the blonde as she locked in her Crimson Crossface and pulled, leaning back to stretch and compress, Junko's neck and shoulders. "TAAAP! TAAAP!!" She screamed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:31 am

Taylor put a hand to her forehead and shook her head. She finally cleared away enough of the dizzy stars in her eyes to see Kelly working on Junko... with a crossface, no less. Bitch.

She felt a pang of horror shoot through her, but pushed it aside. She didn't bother to stand all the way up. She put her hand on the mat until she got her feet under her, and then sprinted at the other two. She winged a wild, soccer-style roundhouse kick low, aimed to break Kelly's face and get her off of her mother-in-law.

"RrrrrrrAAAAAH!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next