by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No Justice? No Peace!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Justice? No Peace! - Page 2 Empty Re: No Justice? No Peace!

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:29 am

Bonnie sighed. "That'd be the smart choice I guess..." Bonnie muttered at Yi Lan's suggestion. "But I dun' like Jocelyn or the way she operates. Especially now." She said sternly. "I've heard someone tell me Jocelyn has pretty much always been a bitchy... Pardon that... Hellraiser. I even asked if she was nice before she met Allison. I was told no. Seen matches from her in the past too, she's lost a lot, fought hard but also fought real mean too. She's cold by nature Lan." Bonnie said, thinking that perhaps Lan had seen a softer side to Jocelyn, but Bonnie herself had not. She had only seen an angry, violent and now demented bruiser.

"Look, regardless if I have beef with Jocelyn or not. If you're gonna support her, whatever.... I... Really don't wanna see you get hurt by her but this is your choice so I don't think it's my place ta' step in.... I guess."
Even Bonnie didn't know what she would do. Maybe she would look out for Yi Lan if Jocelyn and her were having an abusive relationship? Lan knew what she was getting into. But still...

"Anyway, Jocelyn and Allison are most likely gonna have beef, I think. I don't care what becomes of them two, im sorry. But I'll definitely do my best to make sure Allison doesn't harm you." At least Lan had defended herself against Jocelyn. Allison was a whole different league. Bonnie and even Jocelyn had been dismantled by her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:21 am

“I…I understand,” Lan would reply, nodding. If she were being perfectly honest, she didn’️t like the way Jocelyn operated, either. As a matter of fact, almost every time they had met Lan had been nothing except terrified or intimidated by her countrywoman. If she was even worse now, as Bonnie said, then Lan didn’️t know what she would do the next time she and Jocelyn met.

But that wasn’️t the only Jocelyn that Lan had met. The other had only come out for a few seconds the first time they met, and maybe for an instant the next meeting. But she knew that there was more to Jocelyn than met the eye. “I know you’️ll do w-what you need to do, but…b-but I have a slightly, umm, different goal. I want to, uh…I want to s-save Jocelyn. I know sh-she won’️t hurt me, a-and I think…I think I can help her.” She took a deep breath.

“Th-thank you. I…if I can ever help you with anything, j-just let me know.” Especially if it involves destroying Allison, Lan would add in her head.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:08 am

Bonnie just sighed deeply. There was no cracking Lan. She was just head over heels and dedicated to saving Jocelyn. But that girl had been sour since day 1 and had no signs of turning sweet even if her life depended on it. A lost cause in Bonnie's book but more power to Lan if she could actually tame the wild beast within Jocelyn. She was such an angry girl who seemed to not care if she had enemies on two different sides now.

"You can help me by not gettin' in over your head. Try not ta' get in too deep and where its dangerous. I'd rather not see you get hurt by anyone. Jocelyn and you have ya'll own thing but I fear you're mostly likely going to deal with Allison now. Maybe even other people like a little girl by the name of Jamie Valentine or a pink haired woman by the name of Poison. Those two work with Allison apparently. The latter was pretending to be a plumber before she attacked me... So be watchful of suspicious characters, okay?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:53 am

“I…I’️d rather not deal with Allison, if, umm…if I can help it,” Lan would reply, fidgeting rather uncomfortably at the mention of the tall blonde woman. Allison really did scare her, and, even though she had never physically assaulted Lan, the Chinese girl knew by reputation just how bad the woman could be, and was determined to avoid her at all costs. “So…so I’️ll make sure to be careful.”

Evidently, though, it wasn’️t just Allison that she had to deal with. Allison had minions. Girls who she had under her influence, the same way she had had Jocelyn enthralled. Lan felt bad for them, but more than that, she was afraid of what they might do if Allison sicced them on her. She wondered if she would even be safe in her own apartment. “I’️ll be careful…I’️ll watch out for them. And if anything happens that I think you should know about, I’️ll call you. Hopefully…hopefully everything turns out okay a-at the end of all of this. For all of us.”

If there was an end, that was. Though Lan had only gotten entangled recently, it seemed this feud had been going on for quite a while now. Who knew if it would ever actually be resolved? It might take nothing less than Allison’️s death for it to come to a conclusion.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2