Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Royale Jitters

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Royale Jitters - Page 2 Empty Re: Royale Jitters

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:58 am

Kozue stifled a laugh as she stood back and made her way over to his little chemistry set. "Yeah, I like wrestling with you, too, man. And junk." She did an impression of him for the last part, and managed to get it off all right for a Jersey girl trying to imitate a Japanese guy. "Still blows my mind that you picked me. And don't think tossing me out's going to be that easy. I'm like a ninja and junk, remember? I got tricks."

She made her way over to a punch bag near the table and started on it with a few kicks. Nothing crazy, just enough to help her get limber and prepare her best weapons. "Let's say you win. I mean, yeah, you got the best chance, but let's just speak hypothetical. You never know." She took a step back and drilled the bag with a high kick, getting some good height. Maybe too much, she didn't think that anyone in the royale was even that tall. "You go on, you beat Soldier Man John Mitchell, you get that belt around your waist." Spinning heel kick, followed by a hook kick on the same leg. "What comes next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 am

Johnny grinned at Kozue as she teased him and went over to the bag. She DID have tricks and he was probably worried about those more than anything. He still wondered if Kozue would be the one to shove him out of the ring if the opportunity presented itself. He really didn't know. Would HE if the opportunity came?

Kozue's question, however, was unexpected but made Johnny grin wider. "That's easy, man. I'd march out to the middle of the ring, hold my title in the air and ask anyone who wanted a shot to come try and take it from me!" He stared at Kozue and then asked himself. "What about you, dude?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:26 am

Kozue snickered as she hopped back and went at the bag with a few snap kicks, alternating between high and low to work on her balance. "Well, I wouldn't do that, I can say that much. King'd show up, and I've already fought that asshole twice. That's enough for me in one year, thanks." And she meant it, too. She already had King in one chapter of her life and she wasn't looking to make him a recurring character.

"But I dunno." She brought her foot down and folded her arms while she dreamed a few dreams. "If I outlast seven other wrestlers and go on to beat a wrestler ex-soldier who outweighs me by about 100 pounds? If that happens? First thing, I'm flipping off my old man on worldwide television. He'd never think I could pull this off." She put more than a little resentment into that, but she didn't let it linger. "After that, though? Get a manager, maybe, help me deal with the details. I let anyone in the royale get a shot at me, I think. I get in fights, hold on to it as long as I can, live it up and talk shit to anyone who comes nibbling. I'll even take on women. Not Friction women, they kind of freak me out. But other Tension girls."

She opened up her arms and started on punching. "That's what a champ does, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:44 am

"Yeah, man." Johnny said, smiling brightly. "That's how a champ acts and junk." It was a no brainer. Except the flipping off dad part. Though Johnny could almost relate to that. He was pretty ashamed of his own father.

"I don't really care if I fight dudes or not. I mean, I even thought about joining a mens' pro league. I guess maybe it would be more respectful but anymore, AFW is sort of... the big cheese and junk. Even for Tension stuff, I guess."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 am

"Yeah, that..." She popped back and pointed at him, wagging her finger about as she smirked. "Almost forget. If I won? Party at the bar. And you'd have to come and sing karaoke for me. Also, designated driver duty."

She went back to punching, aiming most of her blows at the head area. "Fighting girls is sort of weird for me. No joke, I thought about joining Friction when I first got here, but some of the girls I saw on TV were kind of, ah..." She snapped her fingers, looking for the right word. "Friendly. Very, very friendly. I saw a few things happen to some girls that I'm pretty sure I'd never want to happen to me in front of an audience. Ever."

She dropped down and lashed out with a spinning backfist, her hair twirling around as she slammed into the side. "Not my cup of tea. Don't even drink tea."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:18 am

"Why the heck am I the designated driver?" Johnny asked. "I DO drink..." He added. He liked a good beer every now and again. He certainly wasn't any kind of boozer, but there was usually a case of something in the fridge.

"Yeah, well, they aren't any less friskier here, either." Johnny said, scratching his head. Kozue herself was a good example. "One girl showed up at my house she was so pissed. And that Shauna thing and... Dizzydoll and..." Johnny had a pretty long list. "I somehow doubt if they got it int heir head that they would actually not do it just cause you were a girl. I mean, this place is just fucked up, man."

johnny frowned. "I hate that shit, man." He said. 'Fuckin assholes all over the place. Don't know where the hell the line is even at and junk." Johnny then turned his head and looked away. "But man... I can't say I feel all that bad when I really get to lay into some chick with a heavy move and just bust her all over the mat." Johnny looked down. He was kind of ashamed of that side of him and he didn't really talk about it too much.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 am

Kozue took a quick break and leaned on the bag, not wanting to waste too much energy before the match. That purple stuff had her wired. "Because you have to do everything the champion says at her victory party." She turned her nose up at him and looked regal. "It's totally in the rules I just pulled out of my ass."

She cringed a bit as he talked about some of his experiences, the things that could happen, and it sure didn't make her feel any better about facing women. That was one of her nightmares - being in the ring with a girl who didn't know when to stop. Who either didn't know Kozue was straight or particularly care. She hand't come across anyone like that yet, but the longer she fought, the more likely it would be.

"Hey. Don't do that." Kozue perked up and walked over to him, pressing a finger to his chin and tilting his head back up. The last time she'd did that, things didn't go so well, but she was feeling lucky. "You know what I liked about our match? You took me pretty seriously. Hell, you tried to put me through a fucking table. We had a good time, but I didn't feel like you were just toying around with me. It was good."She started to move back to the bag. "Why don't you feel bad? Because you got nothing to feel bad about. Any girl that gets in the ring with you, if she's serious about this, she wants a real match. And you give that to them. There's nothing wrong with that."

She took up position behind the punching bag and held it still, motioning for him to take a few shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 am

"Huh?" johnny said as he turned and was suddenly looking into Ninjette's hazel eyes. His mouth dropped a bit and he tried to break eye contact but it was impossible.

"Well... yeah, man..." He said. "If someone can't really wrestle and it's pretty obvious, I ain't gonna just murder her. But if some bitch thinks she can just pound my jewels and win a fight that way, I don't have a problem kicking her back right between the legs too." Johnny said. "At least, if it happens more than once. And..." Johnny said, blushing. "I probably would have enjoyed doing it, man."

Johnny lowered his head. "Holding onto you tightly and feeling the tenseness drain from your body as you hit the table, like..." Johnny froze and turned away from Kozue and took a few hurried steps away from her. "Like, I don't think about that shit and junk, man!" he said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Anyway, man," he said, changing the subject quickly, "I can't stop you if you wanna shove me over the ropes when I ain't lookin and junk but unless you're fightin someone one on one, I'll make sure no one just punks you in the battle royal, ok? if I gotta face someone at the end, I guess I'd rather have it be you... and junk." He still didn't look at her while he spoke. His cheeks were still red. Kozue couldn't understand it, the way he was, even if she WAS right about it.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Kozue had a soft smile as she peeked out from behind the heavy bag and watched him get worked into a tizzy. It just showed how nice of a guy he was that this sort of thing even bothered him. As far as she knew, none of the other guys she fought had these kinds of thoughts or even worried about dealing out the damage and enjoying it. Unfair, in a way. She enjoyed hitting boys, why couldn't he enjoy hitting girls?

But it was a touchy subject, and she wouldn't drill him on it if he didn't want to keep going there. "Oh, yeah, that goes without saying. I got your back. Royale or not, I'm not standing around while you get screwed." She pushed the bag forward and stepped back, letting it sway for a while as she walked over to him. "But you know these guys better than I do, you've worked with them. In the ring, out of the ring. The only one in there that I really know firsthand is Bree, and it's hard to get a read on her." She laid her palms flat on the table and leaned forward. "Best guess, who should we be keeping the most eyes on? Biggest threat?"

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:26 pm

"Well, as far as toughest, probably Ro. She's like real tough and junk. She beat me in our match but she's like, one of my best friends and junk so I don't think she'd try and be sneaky or anything. Like, I think Poison's the one you gotta watch out for as far as that goes. She's a dirty, dirty bitch so take her out if ya can and don't turn her back on her."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next