» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nurse Joy vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nurse Joy vs Natasha - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurse Joy vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Mon May 18, 2015 4:19 am

There was a part of Natasha that was enjoying what Joy was forcing her to do but the pride in her felt embarrassed, telling her to fight back even if drawing another orgasm from Joy would only help her win the match as a whole. She continued to go back and forth in her mind until she felt a sharp squeeze upon her breast, Natasha reacting on instinct as she pushed against the mat with her feet shooting her hips up into the air as she bridged her body. Instead of pushing against Joy now Natasha pulled on the woman's tits, trying to drag her backwards off of Natasha's face.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 18, 2015 4:29 am

Joy was getting close to an orgasm but when she grabbed Natasha's breast, Natasha seemed to fight back. Soon Joy felt herself being pulled off of Natasha by her breasts which Joy did not like at all. Joy hit the mat with a groan as she rolled onto her back and sat up to look at Natasha. "What's wrong? I thought you were enjoying yourself down there." Joy asked as she waited for Natasha to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 18, 2015 4:37 am

Natasha took a deep breath as soon as Joy's pussy was no longer smothering her, her hand coming up to wipe away the nurse's juices that had been smeared over Natasha's face. Sitting upright Natasha turned around so that she was on her hands and knees facing Joy, licking her lips clean of what was left of Joy's juices as she fixed her gaze upon the woman. "You're selfish you know that Joy? Are you wanting to be the only one who cums tonight?" She said with a wicked grin spreading across her lips, Natasha beckoning for Joy to come closer as she stood up on her knees waiting for her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 am

Joy smiled as Natasha got on her knees and licked her lips. "Oh no, I plan on making you cum to win but i didn't think you wanted to play before we got there." Joy said as she got on her knees as well and moved towards Natasha. "f course, you are rather rude. Leaving me all horny and not finishing the job." Joy said as she would move her hand down to her crotch to rub it a little.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 am

"Perhaps thats all part of my plan, get you right up to the edge and then leave you there until I get you into a tribbing position to win the match?" Natasha said with a playful wink while Joy came closer, Natasha holding her ground until the woman was within her reach before reaching out to take hold of Joy's hand that was rubbing her pussy. "Not yet..." She said, pulling Joy's hand over to her own pussy and pushing the nurse's fingers inside, a soft gasp escaping Natasha before a series of soft moans followed.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 19, 2015 12:44 am

Joy was actually a little surprised when Natasha took her hand and used it to start pleasuring herself. "Now that is what i am talking about." Joy would say as she would take some initiative and begin to pump her fingers in and out of Natasha. Joy would also move closer to Natasha to press her impressive chest against Natasha's as she would lean in for a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 19, 2015 1:31 am

Natasha could scarcely believe what she was doing herself, having come out to the ring expecting to have a fiercely competitive match with the woman who had beaten her in the final moments of the Hentai Blitz. Yet here she was doing quite the opposite, playing right along with Joy, unsure if she was just trying to beat the woman at her own game or if the nurse had managed to convince her to simply have fun with the match. She was still determined to win the match but Natasha would give Joy what she wanted, at least for the moment.

"So long as you show me more of that rough Joy I saw a moment ago I can play along with you too." Somehow Natasha managed to answer without moaning until she was finished, acutely aware of how fast Joy's fingers were moving within her body. Not to be outdone Natasha wrapped an arm around Joy's waist, pulling the woman tightly up against her once she realized what Joy was up to. Smiling wickedly as their breasts slid up and down together Natasha kept her lips away from Joy, offering the woman her cheek instead while her other hand slid down to rub along the nurse's pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 19, 2015 1:41 am

Joy was already very wet from her earlier ride on Natasha's face and Natasha wouldn't have to work hard to get Joy to start humping her fingers. "This is a fight i can enjoy." Joy would say as her lips kept searching for Natasha's as her breasts would rub against Natasha's while her fingers worked their magic on Natasha's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 am

Natasha had barely begun rubbing her fingertips over the entrance to the nurse's sex when the woman slid herself onto them, not giving Natasha a choice in the matter as she started riding the bluenette's fingers. "Like I said, so selfish of you Joy." Natasha said lightly shaking her head at first only to then laugh and lean closer, giving Joy the kiss she had been seeking. Natasha though wasn't going to give the woman everything she desired, at least not completely, making sure to keep her fingers moving at what surely felt like an agonizingly slow pace to Joy even as Natasha herself moaned ever faster from the fingers inside her own sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 am

Joy would try to hump herself as Natasha's fingers were moving too slow for Joy's liking. "There is nothing wrong with being selfish." Joy would say as she would try to bring Natasha to orgasm as Joy wanted to hear Natasha moan some more. However, Joy would move her free hand up to squeeze her own breasts to increase her pleasure as Joy wanted to orgasm as soon as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next