by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi)

Post by dragonswill Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Aoi smiled as she kept hitting Lynwen with the stuff rabbit and toy she was enjoying this very much "Oh? and whats you going to do about it little baby dragon?" Aoi teased adding the baby in to get her opponent mad and to see what she will do befor she tried to upper cut the dragon with the stuff rabbit hoping to get past her hands while the hand holding the stuff toy would keep hitting her more.

Back to top Go down

Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

Things were not going well for Lynwen as Aoi continue to pummel her with the stuffed toys. "I am going to beat you up." Lynwen would yell out as the stuffed rabbit would smakc against her chin leaving Lynwen pen to more attacks by the stufed sword. Lynwen couldn't let this continue and she reached up to grab for Aoi's hair to try and pull Aoi off of her so Lynwen could get a breather from Aoi's attacks.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:44 am

"Ow ow ow hair hair." Aoi would cry out when Lynwen would yank her hair causing her to be pulled off and would quickly retreat to ease the burning of feeling her hair be pulled thinking some stands might have been pulled off. Aoi would not sit on her butt and do nothing tho as she would get some more stuff toys and threw them at Lynwen as she gets up befor rushing forward and spear the would be dragon. "I don't take kindly to those that pull my hair and say they're going to beat me up" Aoi would say getting back on top of Lynwen but didn't do anything yet as she felt her head sting again and would rub it leaving her self open.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Lynwen decided to hide in the pile of stuffed animals as Aoi bega nher small tantrum. "I ma a dragon and i will do what i want." Lynwen yelled out as Aoi complained about the hairpulling. "If you are too afraid to get your hair pull agsain you can just give up and hand me the win." Lynwen said with a smile as she ould roll away from Aoi's spear to quickly move behind her opponent and wrap her hands around Aoi's front to give the girls chest a squeeze.

"I think you deserve some payback." Lynwen would say as she would let go of Aoi's cehst before grabbing her hair again to try and toss Aoi to the ground by her hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Aoi spear missed and she would suffer the consequences now when Lynwen grabbed from behind and would pull her hair again. "You may be a dragon but you wont beat me ow." Aoi said her head stinging from the pulling but she wouldn't let Lynwen throw her to ground, reaching back Aoi would try to pull Lynwen's hair as well and tried to flip her over her and slam her to the ground.

"and i wont give up so easily to hair pulling baby dragon." Aoi said pulling the dragon girls hair more if she managed to slam her to the ground instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Lynwen yelped in pain as Aoi grabbed her hair in retaliation. Luckily Lynwen managed to stay on her feet against Aoi and the two kawaiis began a rather nasty hairpulling duel. "I will show you what a dragon can do." Lynwen said as she gritted her teeth as she pulled even harder on Aoi's hair. But after a second Lynwen would lower her shoulder and lunge forward to try and bury her shoulder into Aoi's gut.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 am

"Ugh!"Aoi cough from the attack Lynwen did just then her grip loosened abit but was tighten up even harder as she pulled on the dragon girls hair more. "that all you got?" Aoi taunted and would try to keep Lynwen hunched over and lift her knee upwards slamming it into the girl not sure where it will hit but she did mind if she hit her in the face, not wanting to hurt her to bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:44 am

Lynwen thought she had Aoi with her shoulder charge but it seemed her opponent ws more resilient than Lynwen thouhgt as Aoi's knee came slamming in to her chest. Lynwen was forced away from Aoi as she fell on her butt in front of a pile of stuffed animals. Lynwen rubbed her chest in pain as she glared at Aoi and picked up a stuffed bear and threw it at Aoi's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:28 pm

dragonswill wrote:Aoi wasnt that Resilient as she held her stomach in pain a bit after Lynwen fell on her butt in front of her. Looking at the dragon girl and seeing her reach for a stuffed bear Aoi figured she would throw it at her and would dodge the bear and smirked. "Miss me miss me now you gotta kiss me." the kawaii champ said sticking out her tongue at Lynwen attacking a bit like a little kid at that moment.

d_ultsch wrote:Lynwen would lt out a growl as Aoi taunted her and Lynwen would quickly try to kick Aoi's legs out from under her so she could bring the Kawaii champ to the ground. "I will show you why you should fear me." Lynwen would say as she would try to climb on top of Aoi if she managed to down her opponent. "NEver mess with a dragon." Lynwen would say before attempting to pull on Aoi's hair again.

dragonswill wrote:Aoi was having a good time but she thought she should weaken Lynwen more instead of taunting her getting closer to Lynwen her leg gave out from the dragon girls kick and she fell to the ground. "Tch A warrior faces their fear and conquers it so I will conquer you." Aoi said back to Lynwen when she climbed on her reaching for a stuff bear waiting and getting ready to smack her with it.

Just as the dragon girl was about to was about to grab Aois hair, the Kawaii champ would upper cute Lynwen with the bear in her hand and push her off. Hopeing she pushed the dragon girl off of her, Aoi would stand up quickling wanting to try a move she been working on so she would roll Lynwen on her belly and stand over the girl her back to her head and pull her legs up into a boston crab. " And you never underestimate your opponent little dragon!" Aoi said
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:20 am

Lynwen crawled on top of Aoi but before she could get into a comfortable position Aoi uppercutted her with the bear. Lynwen's head snapped back but she was not going to let her prey go that easily. Before Aoi could push her off Lynwen would reach down to grab Aoi's chest and push her back against the ground. "You can't beat me with a bear. I am too tough for that." Lynwen would say as she would try to move upwards so she could sit on Aoi's chest to pin her to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next