by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Raira vs Isabella

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Raira vs Isabella - Page 3 Empty Re: Raira vs Isabella

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:04 pm

The German coughs out when stepped on. But, that foot did not leave, it only stayed and pressed further into Raira's stomach. But, she was headstrong. Her teeth clenched she still defies Isabella. "I-I said.....You will NEVER....augh, get me t-to say that...." There was a sudden rush of pain that was new and worse when her leg was pulled upwards by the white-harried bitch. "Ngh! Ah!" She pounds her fists on the ring floor.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:12 am

The pained gasps and cries of Raira were quite refreshing after having listened to the woman's unwarranted threats for so long, she seemed to have been under the delusion that she stood a chance against the larger and stronger challenger that was the Northern Queen. Isabella for her own boasting however knew she needed to focus on making the most of the hold she had finally managed to catch Raira in for the woman hadn't made it easy to lock her down, losing out on this opening due to overconfidence simply wasn't going to sit right with her if she allowed it to happen. She kept her focus entirely on Raira as she grabbed hold of the woman's leg, ach of her hands wrapped round the foot as she dragged it upwards until all the slack was gone, and then Isabella yanked even harder to put further strain on both the captured leg and the stomach of Raira as Isabella twisted her foot from side to side to dig it deep into the woman's midsection.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:46 pm

How could someone so innocent looking be so brutal? Isabella was definetly a feirce fighter. Raira was trying hard not to let her screams out, but it was so hard not to. She had to het out of this, her strained mind thought. But, how was she going to escape such an amazingly done attack like this? Raira had to admit that the hold was good, as much as she hated to do so. The German tries to turn the oposite way of each twist to her ankle.

If it was twisted left, she'd move right and vice versa. Raira was determined to gain momentum and try to make Isabella lose her footing. It was startiing to get hard to breath but, Raira still had nerve. "C-Come on....I know you don't want thee fight to end this early..." She slyly convinces her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:15 am

daemongirl wrote:"Oh you know what I want now? You presume much Raira, perhaps I have grown bored of you already and seek to bring this to a quick and abrupt end, did you think of that?" Isabella said with mocking laughter following her words as she continued to wrench on the woman's foot, twisting it from side to side to which Raira rewarded her with pained groans. Leaning forward just a bit Isabella put more of her body weight on top of the foot currently planted on the german woman's stomach, not making breathing any easier on Raira who already didn't seem to be having an easy time of it. "How quick this ends is up to you though, tap out and the pain stops but hold on...." To accentuate her words Isabella would suddenly pull up hard on Raira's foot which in turn pushed her foot deeper into her gut, letting the new pain add effect to what she was telling her.

IndigoDragon wrote:She growls. She wasn't. Gonna go out like this. Not this early. Raira was in such a bad position, though. How was she going to get out of this and make Isabella pay for this? Maybe.... "But I DO know. You love thse--Ugh--S-Screams....I can see it in your face!" Raira tries to get out of the hold while talking. Taking out more air than was coming in. She was about to be in serious trouble if she couldn't escape by herself, or Isabella didn't release her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Isabella twisted her foot first left, then right, and then repeated the movements all over again while watching the myriad of pained expressions on the face of Raira. "You're saying I enjoy the pain of my opponents? Well only if they show such disrespect like you have." She said before deciding holding on was more trouble than it was worth, Isabella stepping away from Raira to walk back across the ring so Raira could make it back to her feet if she were stillable.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 am

"T-Then I am right....." Raira groans out, barely. it was hard for her to speak. She gives Isabella a smirk. Her ankle was worked and burned with pain. She was let go of, and her leg was cast aside. The German girl uses her hands to push herself away from the white-harried woman. how was this singer going to get back into things now? She was barely into this fight, and she couldnt stand up. Would Isabella notice this and strike...?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:27 am

Isabella could see quite clearly how much trouble Raira was having just getting back to her feet and she began to wonder if the torture she had put the woman's ankle through had been too much for her to withstand. It did appear as if she wasn't too keen on putting any weight on that ankle any time soon with how she crawled away from her. "Well maybe, but who doesn't enjoy the act of forcing another into complete submission to them? No one I know." She said casually while shrugging her shoulders, making it seem as if that was only natural for her to enjoy.

"Say, having trouble there?" She said sounding sincere as she took a seat upon one of the far turnbuckles. "Cause if you are I can come over and give you a hand."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:49 am

Raira's face changed, showing interest and a slight shock. "Hm... I do see your point. To make someone utterly submit to you is always fun. I guess we both are the same there...." The singer said, connecting the two girls on a narrow base. When asked if she wanted help, she stubbornly shook her head and stood.

She put barely any weight on the ankle. But, it still hurt. "I-I'm okay...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3