by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz] - Page 8 Empty Re: Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:04 am

"H-Hell noo... I'm.. not... aaaahhmmmm...!!" Bridgette's protest was cut short as Cecilia slided another finger inside her moist sex, while keeping the slow pace of her rubbing to add more frustration. "J-just finish me up already... hnnnggghhh...!"

She was unable to buck up or even squirm too freely now with the blonde tightening her control. As much as she'd hate to admit it, Cecilia got her good, and in one way or another, she was done. Even her body seemed to be enjoying the Hardcore Queen's sexual torment as it only getting more hot and bothered with each stroke of the girl's fingers. At this rate it might not take too long before the remaining of her resistance melted altogether.

"F-fuck..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Hearing Bridgette let out such sweet moans and words the blond beauty would simply continue teasing the girl, having her fingers moving in and out, her finger tips sliding and stroking along at a slow and methodical pace, Cecilia's goal was by far not to finish Bridgette off and show her who was better, not anymore. It was to humble, toy and make Bridgette hers, she was going to have the fiery redhead be made into putty in her hands, by her hands.

" Why so hasty ? ~ Is it too much for you ?" Cecilia teased, her mouth watering at the sight of the writhing Bridgette in her clutches, her legs squeezed tighter on her foe's frame and neck, her fingers would dig in deeper and move slightly slower, her strokes becoming long and longer by the second. The Northern Queen would lick her lips, letting out a soft breath followed by a slight giggle. " Yes yes ~ Get out all that frustration of being weak, no need to think about that now ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:37 pm

"Ghhhh... nngghhh...!" Bridgette's frustration became more apparent the more Cecilia teased her and showed her just how helpless she was at the moment. "Ooohhhghhh..." the redhead jerked and moaned as she felt another long stroke inside her aching pussy.

She wasn't sure whether being tortuously slow was also the point of the blonde's finisher, but it's certainly a pretty effective move. The longer she spent within the hold, the weaker Bridget's body and mind got, almost to the point of being reduced into a moaning and writhing mess on the mat. If this was an official match, there's no doubt that she's heading down the road of a spectacular defeat. Not that she could care about it right now.

"Mmmhhh... n-nwaahh... mmhh..." eventually her defiant tone faded into obscurity, replaced with some meek whimpering as her torment continued...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:29 am

Total dominance was a fitting phrase for how things had turned out in this little spar of theirs, with the blond's legs squeezing tightly on Bridgette's lowly body and neck, her hand imboilizing and trapping one of Bridgette's arms, as well as her other hand having control over the girl's leg and full access to the redheaded ones crotch.

The longer it kept going the more wonderful and sweet sounds escaped for her beautiful but moaning mess of an opponent. Cecilia couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the way she was controlling all the paces, practically seeming as if she was torturing her foe with pleasure.

" Here Bridgey ~ I'll ease the hold up a bit, go a head ~ Try and escape ~" Cecilia teased, completly confident that her work had already been completed by this point, she began to ease up with the preassure of her legs, just having them draped and locked around the body of her foe instead of squeezing her now, all the while she kept up her slow sexual treatment of Bridgette's sex, wanting to see just how long the girl could last.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:37 am

Bridgette felt like her whole body was on fire, almost fitting the blazing nick name she picked. Cecilia's agonizingly slow teasing had driven wild with a mixture of pleasure and frustration alike. She felt the girl's hold loosening, but by that time there's already little to none resistance left inside the her.

She writhed helplessly, trying to use her freedom to hump Cecilia's finger instead of getting away. Any thought about fighting back or preserving her dignity seemed to have been gone the drain, replaced with the desire to get more pleasure and get the release she craved so much.

"Mmmhh... aahhnn... ohh... so goooddd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:45 am

Feeling Bridgette once again try and hump Cecilia's finger to get more pleasure out of the hold cause Cecilia to let out a light laugh, she had without a doubt taken full control of this, and it was proof enough now that Bridgette had fully accepted it. Too keep the girl locked in like this with her legs so loosely draped around her as they were now, there was no way for her to completely stop the redhead now with this hold, if she wanted to break free.

" Of course it's good ~ You're being treated by the Queen, you should remember that my little Bridgey." Cecilia teased the girl as she kept up her slow methodical process of fingering the redheaded beauty. " Submit to me Bridgey, you know you've lost ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 am

"Hnngghh..." Bridgette growled as Cecilia continued to tease her, taunting her to submit.

She knew she was done, though. The blonde was barely holding her at the moment, but she couldn't resist the pleasure through that agonizingly slow rubbing on her sex. It's rather frustrating how things ended like this after all her talk at the start of their spar, but maybe that would teach her the reality. Still, she had to bite her lower lip for a bit at the thought of submitting to Cecilia, although in the end she knew that struggling would be pointless at this point.

"Nggh... w-whatever...!" she moaned, tapping the mat a couple of times. "There!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:43 am

It was quite adorable to hear Bridgette growl like that, the feeling of dominance ran through the blond beauty as she was asserting it all over Bridgette right now, and loving every moment of it.

The more she felt and heard the moans of her little sparring partner, and loving the feeling of not only having taught this feisty redhead a lesson, but also thoroughly having a lot of fun fighting her, and then of course having fun in humiliating her....but the best thing was the pleasure of making this girl hers. Now that the beautiful and headstrong Bridgette tapped the mat for her, Cecilia would start to push her fingers in a bit deep, slowly starting to speed up the process of Bridgette's fingering.

" I don't know...Is that enough ? I kind of want to her you say you submit to me ~" Cecilia teased the girl as she was at least giving Bridgette a slight reward for tapping.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:34 am

"Ahh... ahhn... y-you..." Bridgette couldn't finish her words as Cecilia further teased her, due to the speeding up of the girl's fingering on her womanhood. "Nngghh...!"

She squirmed again, trying to get out since the blonde's hold was loosening although her body didn't seem like cooperating. It seemed that she still had a little pride in her that prevented her from submitting verbally to Cecilia. At this rate, though, her newfound defiance probably wouldn't last too long either.

"T-that's enough! C-come on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:56 am

Now that Bridgette had gone back to being disobedient, Cecilia's pace and fingering would slow down again, becoming more drawn out like it was before. She'd rub the inner walls of Bridgette tighter and closes, but slower and more methodical.

Though that was far from all that the blond beauty would do, as she would try and start to tighten her legs around Bridgette's neck and body in the inverted triangle choke. A grin forming on her face as she'd try and dig her fingers deeper into Bridgette's sex, all before she'd attempt and slide a third finger into that damp sex of the redheaded beauty.

" Is that so ? Isn't it I who decides when it's enough? This isn't a match hun ~ You're mine for as long as I want you. You've been beaten, dominated, controlled and even tapped out to me. Don't think you can start to make demands or refuse my words. I'm the Queen, and until I say otherwise...I'm your mistress~ Got it ?."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next