by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino - Page 4 Empty Re: Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 pm

"Got you, whew." Mion muttered out, taking a moment to take a deep breath. She was starting to sweat a bit, and it was getting all over her white sarashi and made it a bit damp. Although the Queen of Spades made sure it was secure before entering the ring, it didn't help the fact that it showed more of her breasts.

Shaking her head at the thought, the Queen of Spades would attempt to stalk Mayu. While the other M girl was shaking off the dizziness and no doubt getting back to her feet, Mion would size her up and wait for her to turn around. And attempt to leap into the air and connect with a jumping spin kick to the side of the chin. However if Mayu dodged or somehow made Mion miss, the Queen of Spades would be open for a counter attack.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:52 pm

While she's still shaking herself from the latest blow she received, Mion seized the opportunity by going for a kick to her head again. Fortunately, her arms were still around her head, so she could close them together to protect her face area from the incoming kick.

"Nnnghh!" the short haired girl was knocked down to her back by the impact of the strike, both her legs raised to form a temporary V before they flopped down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:33 pm

The Queen of Spades was successful in bringing down Mayu, that move was simple yet powerful in it's application. Mion found herself falling down to the mat, landing on her backside. Her damm hair getting in the way, Mion mused that she should take a cue from Mayu and perhaps trim her hair. Or at least tie it, in Vegas it was fine. But here, if Mion's opponents were to be as hard as Mayu. Then perhaps she should purchase a hairband or something to that effect.

Mion would crawl over to Mayu's prone body, the girl made a pretty decent impression of a synchronized swimmer with her legs at least. The Queen of Spades would hoist one of Mayu's legs up and go for a pin attempt, sweat was running down her face. And she looked sort of crazy, like the time when she lost a bet to the Jack of Clubs. And for a whole day had to don a maid costume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:54 pm

The kick wasn't the hardest she had received, and the her own arms prevented it from dealing a lethal damage, even if she still got floored from the strike. Mayu probably need a bit of time to get up, her arms starting to get sore as well from blocking all the strikes Mion launched. Her opponent obviously wouldn't give her a break like she did earlier. Not that she regretted it.

"One!" the ref started to count again as Mion went for another pin.

Just about as the count reached two, Mayu would kick out to break the pin. She would then roll away before slowly getting up to her feet and adjust her breath. It seemed like it's time she tried harder on wearing her opponent down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm

The Queen of Spades thought she had it there, but Mayu seemed to be a pro in the ring indeed. A lesser woman would have fallen for sure, this was something to remember alright. Out of all the fights Mion had been in, this was most certainly in the top five. And that was saying something considering the people she'd gone up against back in Vegas.

When Mayu rolled away, Mion was on her knees and attempt to move her arms towards her. But she was a tad exhausted right now, the sweat making her sarashi even damper. It wasn't going to slide off though, that much was certain. It enhanced her assets though, the Queen of Spades hoped the cameras weren't focusing on it though.

"Haa, haa, whew. Yeah you're really reminding me of my friend now, I mean you take those hits but keep going. Although I don't intend to let you win if I can help it Mayu-san, wouldn't have it any other way." Mion said as she slowly got back up and into her stance, tightening the leather gloves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:43 am

"Tee-hee," Mayu giggled as she heard what Mion said. "Likewise, Mion-san."

Her own top was getting sweaty and sticky too, although she never really had to worry about it since her assets weren't as impressive compared to most AFW rosters. Not that she minded too much. At least she could move around freely in a fight instead. Adjusting her breath, Mayu started to approach her opponent again, slowly. She figured out a few things about Mion now, and would like to proof whether her hypothesis were correct. She'd let her opponent come to her first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Mayu's assets might not have been as impressive as some of the other girls, but Mion looked down at her own quickly. Part of the reason she wrapped a sarashi around her chest as opposed to sticking on a gi was because the Queen of Spades was rather ample, something which kinda got in the way. So the wrapping supressed it, thankfully.

Rubbing the thought out of her mind, Mion was eager to go and get back into it. The Queen of Spades would move forwards in her fighting stance, and once close enough Mion would attempt to move her leg and hook Mayu's nearest leg from behind. To try and force her to one knee, and quickly fire her same leg to hit Mayu in the chest. But if the other M girl was quick to counter either move, the Queen of Spades would be open for punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:40 am

Mayu had expected another strike to the head since that's where Mion mostly aiming her attacks up to this point. So she was taken by surprise when the girl decided to go for her leg instead, causing her to yelp and slumped forward from the hooking.

"Ah...?!"

Next came another kick to her chest that almost knocked her away, although she would attempt to hold her ground and catch Mion's leg instead so she could hold onto it firmly. The pain made it difficult for her to move immediately, but she was planning to keep herself glued to her opponent's caught limb until she recovered a bit from the kick.

"Ugghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Mion had connected with that leg hook attempt, forcing the other M girl to one knee. She had performed that move a few times in the allies of Vegas, the narrow confines made the move preferable. More so considering her regular sparring partner was a brawler who fought in an opposite way of fighting to her.

Although the Queen of Spades was surprised that Mayu was able to catch her kick, considering she got blasted to the chest. Her breasts must have been quite durable indeed! Her leg hadn't really been caught by her opponents before, so Mion wasn't exactly sure of what to attempt. So she attempted to jerk her leg away.

"Dep!..." Mion yelped out as she tried to get her foot free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:20 pm

"Nngghh... Not happening...!" Mayu said as she tried to keep her grip on her opponent's leg despite the pain.

It's fortunate that she had fighting experience in the streets and against rougher opponents here in AFW. That kick had some force behind it, after all, enough to daze her for a bit despite holding onto Mion's leg. As the pain gradually subside, Mayu would attempt to shift herself around a bit, so she could swing one of her legs towards the other girl's from behind, looking to bring her opponent down back first. Should she able to pull that successfully, her plan was to fold Mion's body using the leg she caught in an attempt to pin the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next