Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino - Page 3 Empty Re: Mion Kiaragi vs Mayu Hoshino

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Mion was countered, quite expertly as well at that. The Queen of Spades fell into the classic shoulder throw, her vision going full circle. It was a classic move, and she walked into it so easily. Just like her group's leader did with the people he conned, often they didn't realise it till he was gone with only a playing card where he once was.

"I suddenly fell very stupid." Mion mused in her mind, and sure enough she fell to the mat. No doubt with Mayu still holding on to her arm, but the Queen of Spades had managed to make sure she landed on her back properly. Mayu wasn't the only one in the ring who knew Judo, Mion's old man was teaching her since she was a toddler.

"Dghn." Mion grunted out upon landing on the mat, she'd try her best to squirm out and get away from Mayu though. One thing about the Queen of Spades was that she wouldn't quit, not until her body just broke down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:37 am

"Yaahhh!" Mayu exclaimed as she tossed Mion to the mat.

With her opponent downed and her arm still being held, the short haired girl wasted no time to follow up. A throw like that wouldn't be enough to weaken a trained martial artist like Mion too much. Mayu would go down and seat herself on the mat, before pulling her opponent's arm and placed her legs on top of Mion's chest to apply an armbar. She had worked on the girl's leg briefly before, and now it'd be her arm's turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Mion felt the pain shoot into her arm, Mayu was making the Queen of Hearts pay for her mistakes. It had been ages since she was last put into this sort of move, her regular sparring partner usually just flung kicks and fists at her. It been rather long since she did grapples, but Mion had an issues to deal with. The fucking pain shooting into her arm!

"Argh! D..Damm you!" the Queen of Spades yelped out, pounding her legs on the mat in anger and pain. Mion knew this move could cause lasting pain beyond the match. Already the pain was quite apparent, the normally polite and stoic dojo girl's face was contorted into a grimace of pain.

Trying to spring into action, for Mion still had one arm free. So with that in mind, the Queen of Spades would try to tilt her body. To push Mayu's legs up and try to convert the move into a pin attempt, but dammit it was still hurting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 pm

The cursing of her opponent was something that rather surprised Mayu, but that also meant that the girl's composure was cracking. Normally that's a good sign. She kept holding onto Mion's arm for a bit longer, until the girl began to turn them over in an attempt to pin her. Crafty, but that's not going to be enough, especially when Mayu hadn't got herself hurt just recently. She waited until the ref counted to two, before kicking out and released her opponent's arm. Every second of that was going to count, or so she believed. She's getting a little better at this weren't she?

"Tee-hee~" the short haired hair giggled again. "Not that fast."

Rolling away from Mion, Mayu got up to her feet and wait a bit for her opponent's reaction. She's going to give the girl a bit of time to recover after that painful armbar, but not for too long. Some might have just jumped straight away, but that wasn't her style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Mion was hopeful, perhaps she could have snuck out a quick win. But Mayu had other plans, the Queen of Spades was wet behind the ears when it came to actual wrestling rules. Mion knew she need to look up the rules again and get it dedicated to memory.

She was thankful for when Mayu had given her a reprieve of sorts, now that was something she hadn't had as well in a battle. Although it was due to her regular sparring partners, Mion had preferred it rough. But the act made Mion feel respect for the other M girl. The Queen of Spades got to her knees, rubbing her affected arm. Mion didn't want to show it, but it hurt a bit. Although it wasn't the worst pain she'd had, no that was worse than this.

"Ah, not bad. But in Vegas, when one was down they're kicked while down. Least that's what my friend lives by, you kinda remind me of him. With your smile I mean." Mion said, wincing a little. But she eased back into her fighting stance, eager to keep going.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:22 am

"Oh? That's not uncommon in here either," Mayu replied, smiling. "You'll meet those types sooner or later, I'm sure."

The girl was trying to cover it, but Mayu knew that her opponent's arm was hurt. She circled around Mion, glancing at the girl's sore arm a few times, rather deliberately. Her intention was to lunge forward and pretend as if she's going to try catching that arm again, while her true aim was to slip around Mion's back, slip her arms under the girl's and apply a Full Nelson hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:31 pm

"I guess so." Mion replied bluntly, wasn't the time for talk. It was time for action, after all the Queen of Spades still needed to make a good impression. After all her parents could be watching, thank goodness this wasn't a hentai match. Otherwise she'd probably be told she wasn't welcome back home.

The Queen of Spades guessed that Mayu would attempt to for the injured arm, Mion needed that for punching and stuff after all. So as Mayu neared her she'd hop back and fling out her left leg as she did so. Her plan was to retreat and at the same time deliver a swift blow to try and ward off Mayu, it most likely wouldn't knock her down or anything like that. But it could put Mayu on notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:45 pm

"Agh!" Instead of slipping behind Mion, all Mayu got was a swift kick to her upper arm that made her flinched.

It seemed that her opponent fancied kicking more, or so was the impression she had so far. Maybe she should try working on those legs more next time. For now, though, getting closer for a grapple would be tricky. That kind of kicking as a counter could be trouble some. Sure, at first the damage wouldn't be too noticable, but take a few of it, and it could cause a real bruise. She'd need a different approach.

Mayu wasn't running out of ideas, though. She'd pretend as if she's going to lunge forward, only to back away again, rinse and repeat for a few times. If Mion was only aiming to kick her, than she hoped to ruin the girl's timing by doing several feigns. Eventually, she'd rush forward for real, although instead of going for a grapple, Mayu would lower herself down, sliding over to try sweeping her opponent's leg with a soccer style tackle.

"Hyaaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Mion was in the process of delivering another kick, only to have Mayu dodge. She quickly bounced on her heels to deliver one with the other leg, but that would miss too. The Queen of Spades considered a different form of attack, but no sooner did the thought occur to her was she expertly countered by Mayu.

"Agh!" Mion yelped out, she had been tackled down to the mat hard. And it was rather awkward at that too, the Queen of Spades didn't like it one bit. Mion also knew that she needed to keep going, so with her uninjured arm she'd attempt to deliver a few blows to the noggin of Mayu.

The best place on the head Mion could go for was just above the forehead. Feeling it through the leather gloves, she could see why the Jack of Clubs always had them on.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:24 am

The tackle was a success, and Mayu's next step was to try getting on top of Mion. Unfortunately, her opponent had a different idea, and the short haired girl was greeted with a punch to the head instead. Mayu was knocked back, stumbling and landed on her butt as a result. The glove on her opponent hand at least didn't make it as painful as a direct contact, but it's still making her feel dizzy for a bit. Holding her head, Mayu would try to shake off the dizziness and turn around to get up on her hands and knees.

"Ughh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next