by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Juniper Nayle vs Triple H

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Triple H - Page 7 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Triple H

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:21 am

The punches, though making her wince, only slow down the inevitable. Juniper would succede in her goal to pick up and throw down the pinkie. Juniper wouldn't want to slow down, she just had to make Highfly subdued. She had to get rid of that energy. She could have gone for a in, but this was a submission match. Juniper thought about what she could do. Sitting down after grabbing Highfly's arm, she attempts to go for an armbar. Her feet would try to in the other arm so she wouldn't get any....Ideas.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Try as she could, Highfly's punches simply couldn't stop Juniper from slamming her down. "AAUGH!!" she cried out on impact and she began to feel it in her back now. But Juniper wasn't done yet as she grabbed Highfly's closest arm as she sat down. The pilot had a good idea what her opponent was going to do as she tried to pull away from her, but then Juniper's legs and feet was trying to pin the other arm.

She began to groan in pain as she felt the pressure flowing through her trapped arm. But her other arm might help her if only she can get it out from under Juniper's feet. She would try to hang on as she attempted to get her pinned arm out. If she can do that, Highfly would use that arm to punch at Juniper's legs and feet. She had to hurry though for she didn't want her trapped arm to be dislocated and she definitely doesn't want to tire out.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 am

She tries as best she can to ignore those punches to her legs and feet. The redhead only leans back further, arching her body up towards the ceiling. Juniper began to yell angrily at Highfly: "Tap out, TAP OUT!" With those legs and feet that she was hitting, Juniper began to fight a second front with the girl's other arm. She starts kicking and slamming her feet down in hopes of hurting that other arm, also.

"Give it up! You know you want to....So do it, do it!" Juniper places her bare feet flat to force her hips as upwards as they could go

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:39 pm

"No! NNGH...No!!" Highfly screamed out as she felt Juniper increase the pressure in the armbar. She continued to punch her opponent's legs and feet, but Juniper seems to be fighting back on that. Soon, Juniper would place her feet flat to force her hips upwards in order to add even more pressure. In a desperate attempt, Highfly would groan as she tried to grab those toes and pull up on them real hard to make her let go.

In the meantime, Highfly is just doing all that she could to resist tapping out, but she had no idea how long this will last or how much should she try to break free. She still wanted to fight to prove herself worthy of her sisters' name, but what a price to pay! Her arm was hurting more and more and she didn't know how long she can last if her attempt doesn't work.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:58 pm

This was all Juniper could do in this position. Dammit...Highfly looked so close to taing out! But, she would retaliate by bending the redhead's toes. She let go. Not being able to get a submission just then made her angry. And an angry Juniper was the worst thing.....Her rages were quelled only by a satisfied amount of violence. At least she had work the pinkie out. Standing up, Juniper growls while backing up from Highfly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Highfly would pant as she was released from the armbar, relieved that her last desperate attempt had worked. She held her arm tightly as she rolled away and kept her distance. As she panted, she would try to fight back painful tears as she felt that this round was hearing up quite fast and it seems that things aren't getting to be in her favor from here on out. She would try to get up on her knees and on her feet, but as of now, she's really slow from so much pain already inflicted upon her.

The pilot shook her head as she thought, "NO! I can't lose! I just can't! I want to prove to my sisters that I'm a good fighter too...but how can I when I'm so close to giving up? I really let them down this time...in my first worst fight ever!" Trying to hide her tears, she quickly used one arm to rub her eyes before trying to get on her feet now and face Juniper once more.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Oh, the rush...Juniper couldn't help but smile a bit evily at her opponent. She looks at the damage she's done physically. Now, she was going to attempt to mentally break Highfly by telling her what she was telling Juniper. "Of course. You have shown your strength to your sistters by lasting so long." She walks forward to grab at the pained arm and pull her in for a bearhug.

"Now, let the third one fight. Yo've shown your worth.....Go on, Highfly. Give up and give in to me."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05 am

Highfly would be pulled up by her hurting arm. She would be pulled up into Juniper's bearhug and was being squeezed very tightly. The pilot tried to get out, but with her painful arm and aching body, that seemed nearly impossible. The combined pain was simply becoming too much to handle. Soon, it became obvious, the pilot was too weak to continue. She soon tapped out on Juniper's arm and she just dropped her head on her opponent's left shoulder and softly cried in disappointment.

The other sisters also felt Highfly's pain for she was still so young and wanting to win. They knew they had to find a way to help her out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:20 am

She felt for the younger girl. Feeling the tas on her arms, Juniper let go. She gives Highfly some good advice before letting her walk out of the ring. "Hey. Don't cry...You made me work for this win. Work hard. You proved you're tough, I said that out of truth, mostly. Your sisters are sure to congradulate you on your time. Its just, you need to practice. Someone's always gonna be better. Hell, someone's better than me for sure." She patted the girl on the shoulder. "Now ste back and rest. Watch as I win another submission."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:58 am

Highfly heard Juniper's encouraging words as she was released from the bearhug. She would wipe her eyes again and nodde as she said, "Thanks, Juniper." She would start walking to the side where her sisters were and slowly went through the ropes. Her head still hung low as she felt frustrated, angry, and disappointed over her loss.

As soon as she got to her sisters, Highfly would hug Hopolmack and said, "I'm sorry, sisters. I failed you."

Hoplomack smiled as she patted her youngest sister's back and said, "Highfly, there's nothing to be sorry about."

Holder nodded as she also patted the pilot's back and said, "Yeah, you did your best, sis. It's not over yet though. We're 1-1 on the submission count, so we need two more to win. I'll go in next and I'll help get us back on track. And soon, Highfly, you'll get to face Juniper again."

Sniffing, Highfly looked to both Holder and Hopolomack and nodded with them as she said, "Okay, let's do this!"

As Hoplomack led Highfly to sit down so she can help her heal, Holder would climb up and enter the ring now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next