by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost - Page 4 Empty Re: Half Sightseeing, Half Lost

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am

"Oh please, thats the only thing I would say out loud, I will never say LOL ever in my life, if I do, I would actually do it, want me to do it? do you? huh?!" She points at K with her Magikarp, frown her face like shes serious but really not, just seeing what shes doing would embarrassed K for fun, she starting to like doing weird stuff around K and see her cute expressions, maybe something worth taking pic of for next time, future references.

She then hearing questions about how she become a treasure hunter. Guess Bella have to explain and tell her she really is a true treasure hunter-ish. "Well! Let me tell you a story on how I met your.... I mean, how I become an treasure hunter." She reached down in her large backpack looking for something while she start explaining. "Yes its a thing, rarely actually, but heck people have more odder jobs than I do, heck, Im sure you seen weirder ones right? like poop-slash-barf cleaner for a living? yuck!"

She pulls out a book, pretty thick book about an inch thick, opening it up as she lay it on the table before pushing her foot aside for now, one bite was filling enough to last a bit for her skinny body. "Oh yes I am THE Lara Croft.... that isnt rich like having the mansion or anything, poo...." Bella turning pages as she talks until she stop at one of the page, showing K the pictures in her collections. "I took pics of everything I find, this one is pretty nice actually." Using her Magikarp toy to point the picture.

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost - Page 4 XXX_8651_1281217523_1_1-01.jpg

"Pretty rare urn I found... I forget where... but I do know I got like around 6000 plus bones in one week. 15% profit for getting this urn, so great, easy money. And no, I dont steal... unless I need to, most of the time I dont do that!" She then puts down her toy and flipping some pages afterwards. "Ahh, its fun, I do get into trouble sometimes but nothing worry about yup!..... oh and thanks about my rack"

Half Sightseeing, Half Lost - Page 4 Nes-ncw-nintendo-world-championship-gold-thumb.jpg

"I also found this too by chance.... only 90 of them in the world, and got lucky finding it, got pretty good money for getting this too, wish I own it, sucks...."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Funnily enough, when Kozue woke up this morning, she never imagined that a Magikarp would be pointed at her face before the day was out. Weird sort of life she was living.

Kozue looked over the picture of the urn, turned it around a bit, inspected it from a different angle. Looked real enough, most definitely like something that belonged in a museum, so maybe Bella wasn't that daffy. "Huh, 6,000 bones in a week." She started flipping through the book with one hand while she gnoshed away on the burger with the other. "That's..." She tried to do the math in her head and see how many bones a day that would be and immediately got a bit of a headache. The wine had apparently shut down some of the thinky-thinky parts in her brain. "...a lot of fucking bones."

She centered on the picture of World Championship 1990, though, and recognized it right off the bat. She was too young to remember it, but she knew her game history well. "Yeah, that's a throwback, not gonna find too many of these. Nintendo used it for this competition they were going around with, promotion for the Wizard. You ever see it?"

Kozue could feel a tingle in her bones. Her inner geek was about to make an appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:15 am

"Yeah man! I dont wanna brag but, I have enough to go traveling for years! As long I quit buying some goodies like video games and anime, which I still having trouble pronouncing most anime and manga, and yes, I can say those, took me awhile even its that easy, ugh!" She turning some pages again and showing off some of the games she had, shes a gamer or more of a collector at this moment.

"I should of sit at home and just gaming all day long, sitting on my bed and waste all my hours on games, I love that life, once I find Tension place and then go back home-ish and game away! WOO!" then she goes back to the topic, sort of. "Yeah its a lot, so Im not too worry about budget of some sort, if ever I get close to poor level, I'll level back up in no time!"

She then hearing K telling her about the Nintendo World Championship 1990, sounds like K knows about games as much as Bella does. "Ohhh you like video games?" She battering her eyes, her fists together under her chin as if shes adore K interests. " I have seen it yup, if I could remember that is.... werent they competing in Super Mario Bros 3? Oh man, seeing that and now.... that one person current beat it in what.... 10mins or something? holy moley!" She whistles before went back to eat that monstrous food with one big bite, this time, try to keep her mouth shut and not make a sound. "Mmmmmm...."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:02 am

Kozue chuckled, glad that her rapidly inebriated mind still had long term memory. She'd spent hours trying to get at that record as a kid, but the closest she ever got was twenty and a half minutes. Good. But not good enough.

"Yeah, Freddy Andersson beat it in, like, 10 minutes, I think. Probably closer to 11. Still badass. World record." Kozue took a whole day off try to imitate him, too. Never even touched it. "But yeah, I like videogames. Got the new systems, but I do a lot of old school stuff, too. Got the SNES, Genesis, original fat-ass Gameboy. Got the old Light Gun, not that it works worth a damn on any TV I own. Even got a Virtual Boy. It only works when it wants to, but I've got it. Really want an Atari, but I can't find one at a good price."

Bella's conversation was kind of all over the place, so Kozue was having more than a little difficulty replying to her - more than a few times, she had to actually stop and process what the girl was saying, and even then it didn't make complete sense. It was entertaining in a weird way, like trying to unravel a puzzle out of every sentence.

"So you're putting up roots in Tokyo, then? Won't be able to do much traveling if your career takes off, here." Kozue finished off the burger and licked the sauce off her fingers. "And I think the treasure hunting industry is sort of in a rut in Japan."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:25 am

"Oh was it him? I could of sworn someone here in Japan might of gotten that record, whoopsie doodle, I made a mistake hehe..." she bop her head with her left head, trying to be cute. "Ohhh... I should come over and check out your goodies, I am so curious~" Obvious shes trying to be K to come on over to her place and want to see what she got, maybe make a deal on stuff she wants, maybe, hopefully, wishful thinking.

Bella finished another slice of pizzurger before going to drink up all her mixed soda, by the time it goes empty, she starting to feel the energy bursting up making Bella very hyper and jittery. "Mmmmmm need more soda... oh questions?" She will take a break from getting more sugary stuff. "Yeah Im actually gonna take a break from treasure hunting and stay here, for few reasons beside Tension slash wrestling. First off, here in Japan I can go back to my country with ease than in US I believe, not far right? Japan to Italy and back?...... and secondly, I kind weird stuff so Japan is the best place." She then gets up and head to the soda fountain, her favorite grape mix with.... "Ohh Mt Dew! Mix mix mix mix mix......"

After that, she turns around to look at K and smile as shes heading back to the table. "We should so talk about video games, we should oh we should!" Sipping her new mixed soda, pretty much forgetting everything but having fun conversation with her new pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 am

As nice - and semi-insane - as Bella was, she seemed to want to follow Kozue home, and that wasn't happening. Not tonight, anyway. It was getting late, for starters, and she was looking forward to a hard nap before she started some serious training in the morning. As much as she would have loved a hardcore, all-nighter gaming fest, that just wasn't in the cards. She needed her beauty sleep.

"Oh, yeah, Italy and Japan are practically next door. You just have to get through the entire Asian continent, but aside from that..." She couldn't help but roll her eyes at that one, but she was making an earnest effort to stay polite. "But anyway, yeah, Japan is the place if you want weird shit. There's a surplus of weird shit. Plenty to go around."

Kozue stood up, taking her cup with her as she started to lead Bella out. As best as she could lead Bella anywhere when was going off like one-year-old with Red Bull in his bottle. "Okay, just a thought? No more caffeine for you." She took Bella's Mountain Dew and gave her a cup of Sprite instead. "No offense, but I think your head is about to explode."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 am

Bella was begging as hard as she could, using every cuteness points to persuade ninja K to invite her over, she was sure her high level 80/100 should be good enough right? But then K telling her about Bella hometown from Italy to Japan is pretty close by and in that instant, she forgot about coming over for gaming and respond. "Ahhh hehe yeah, arent they sooooo close! and I do so love weird stuffy here, like that one toy that I almost had it up in my......" before she could finish her sentences, gross or not, suddenly ninja K took her soda out of her hand as she gasped out. "Gassssp! My precious! My great grape great grape grape great M.T. Soda!" Reaching out knowing that K would definitely will prevent her from grabbing it, pouting in the progress, yet have the other drink in her hand. "SPRITE!"

"Gimme back my soda you! Or else!... which I'll do this right now!" Bella would pull out her phone and start tapping on it before clip onto her side shorts, the music start playing without the headphone and start playing Final Fantasy 7 battle theme. "Oops, wrong one, hold on....." She pulls it out quickly and change the music, this time a right one, playing Pokemon X & Y OST Rival Battle Music, while the music is playing she reach into her pocket and holding onto a small ball shape, as she squeeze it expand into a bit larger ball size of a grapefruit, not those huge ones . "Ohhh wild K! I am going to capture you! Pokeball go!" She throws a life-size Pokeball at K as hard as she could like her head aiming down at 45 degree angle facing the ground while her right foot 45 degree in the air almost a hardcore baseball player... except her strength in throwing are like as strong as a bookworm in sports. "Ungh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Kozue stood and watched Bella go off, not saying anything. What could she say, really? She could probably count on two hands all the times in her life where she'd been at a total loss for words, but this? Hanging out with Bella was going to make her start breaking out the toes. The New Jersey Ninja was stupefied. She'd say that Bella was acting like a kid, but no kid she ever met acted like this. Ever.

The Pokeball hit Kozue's chest and did...nothing. Of course. It just felt down and rolled off down the street. She looked at it for a moment before turning back to Bella with her blank stare. "Is there, like...a medicine or something you should be taking? Or maybe something you did take that you shouldn't have?" She gave her a sidelong look with furrowed brows, then started walking again. "Because you're coming off as a Looney Toon, not lying, and it's starting to freak me right out."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:02 am

It was an awkward silent as she stood there on her foot in an angle after throwing the inflated pokeball that rolled down the street before hearing K speaks again, clearly Bella actions is indeed freaking her out, then again everything she does always over the top just like any other anime, always felt like shes part of one, making herself feel more alive and well, regardless it could put her in danger. "Thrill seeker I say!"

She quickly rushes right by K and turn to start walking backward while get in front face with the coolest ninja girl ever. "Hey hey so so sorry about it, must be too much sugary loves in my mouth or maybe its the food? Who knows, Im just too giddy thats all!" She then turns around and assuming follow the same path as K, marching forward. "Im sure you need a good night sleep after eating those bad boys! So lets get on hurry and find those Tension Tower or something like that, hopefully we are getting close yeah?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Kozue followed after Bella, keeping her eyes open as they moved on. The temptation to leave Bella alone was strong, but she had the strong feeling she'd see the poor girl on the morning news if she did. The least she could do was see her off to the building.

But Bella was right about one thing - a bath and a good long night of sleep were calling and calling hard. This day needed to be over.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Kozue just waved it off and tried to keep up with Bella's marching, hands shoved deep in her pockets. "Just try to calm down a little, that's all. You gotta learn to be cool sometimes, don't take everything at 60 MPH. See, me," She strutted out ahead of Bella with a little swagger in her walk, moving like she was back in Jersey, five years ago, going down the street like she had no fucks to give. Calm, cool. Like she owned the world. "I'm cool, see? Not trying too hard." She brushed her shoulders off, feeling a little like a pimp. "Try it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next