by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rolling Dice

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling Dice Empty Rolling Dice

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:52 am

"I'm sorry." Clyde apologized to his sister on a common side walk in Tokyo.

"Nah man. It's fine. I'm glad you came in ta' save me." Bonnie said, hugging her brother who tried to say something to take responsibility for what started this Allison and Jocelyn shtick but Bonnie seemed content.

"But there is something I need and want to do." She added softly. Clyde nodded and Bonnie told him everything...

After taking in all of Bonnie's recent adventures. Clyde joined her in taking a cab to where Mercy had said, Emily Clarkson had lived.

Bonnie stepped out of the cab and took a deep breath. Wearing her usual attire of skinny jeans, a white tank top and high top sneakers, she was joined by her younger brother of 5 minutes, Clyde. Wearing a brown suit jacket, matching slacks and tie with a gold, yellow undershirt.

They marched their way into the apartment complex with Bonnie looking at her phone to follow the directions before they stopped in front of the apartment door. Bonnie looked to her brother who stood their casually with his hands on his pockets. He didn't know WHAT the hell to make of all the crap happening. He just knew he wanted to help Bonnie and get even with that horrible Watson Woman somehow. But clearly his way wasn't doing it. He had to follow Bonnie now and was comfy doing so.

Bonnie... Was a mess. Conflicted by so many things going on with this wide and odd range of people also associated with Allison. This magnetic personality with great skill in the ring that Bonnie wanted to bring down somehow, some way. Hoping she had the key to that with her dear niece.

And with that... Bonnie knocked on the apartment door.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Rolling Dice Empty Re: Rolling Dice

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 am

Tatyina was in the middle of making some aromatic herbal tea when she heard the knock on the door. She loved to fill the apartment with wonderful and soothing scents to keep the atmosphere calm. She was dressed in a dull, gray dress with long pleats that swished at her ankles. She wore an equally gray hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled over her head, shadowing her pale face and contrasting starkly against the lengths of bright, blood red hair that protruded out from the hood.

She padded towards the foyer when the knocking came. She wasn't expecting any visitors. Her and Emily didn't seem to get them very often really, so she was pleasantly surprised at the prospect of receiving guests.

She pulled open the door and saw the two blondes. She smiled as best as she could and lowered her head. The two did not look Japanese at all. It was a wonderful thing.

Tatyina bowed deeply at the two blondes. "Youkoso." She welcomed them in Japanese. "It is an honor to meet the both of you." She said as she brought her torso back up. "How may I serve you on this day?" Her voice barely broke a whisper but it was as gentle and polite as it could be.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:56 pm

"Let me do the talkin'." Bonnie said in front of the door after knocking. Clyde rolled his eyes. The door opened.

"H-"

"Hello! Uh---" Clyde cut off Bonnie but paused and so did Bonnie ironically as they saw the red haired young woman standing in front of them, bowing. The twins looked at eachother before turning back to Tatyina. They did recognize her. They knew her to be the only person who had a clear victory over Allison Watson.

In addition... Clyde recalled that she had been Dark Angel's first opponent and was sent to the hospital as a result. Good times.

"Uhm. Likewise. Nice ta' meetcha too." Clyde got tongue tied and just responded to Tatyina's greeting before bowing respectfully. He didn't normally do that he was just doing she was did.

Bonnie spoke up. "H-Hi! I'm Bonnie Gastin. This here's my brother, Clyde. We both wrestle for AFW...... Is uh... Emily home?" Asked Bonnie.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Tatyina kept her head bowed and tried to smile as much as she was able to. "Arigatou gozaimasu." She said and dipped her head once more. "You have come to see Emily-ue?" She asked. "It warms my heart to see that she has made friends." Well, they SEEMED like friends, at least.

Tatyina backed up and motioned for them to come in. "Please, Bonnie-ue, Clyde-ue. Allow me a moment to make sure that Emily-ue is available. Would either of you care for tea? It helps to soothe the soul."

Tayina bowed her head again. "I will bring it when I return. Take it if you desire. Please do not feel obligated, though." Tatyina whispered to the twins before turning and shuffling off into the house. She went to where Emily was and politely knockedt o get her attention.

"Please, forgive me for interrupting you, Emily-ue. I am truly sorry if I have interrupted you but you have visitors. Are you expecting them? They seem nice. They are Bonnie and Clyde Gastin. They are from AFW as well."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:34 am

Friends? Bonnie felt a little bad upon hearing that. She had a plan and it wasn't something that invovled friendship at all. She diddn't need to hear the part about it how warmed Tatyina's heart either.

"No thank you."

"We're good."

The Twins said politely to Tatyina as they stepped inside after being offered tea but the cute little red head shuffled off anyway, leaving the twins in the living room, just scoping out the place as they waited for Emily.

"You speak Japanese?"

"Enough. Why?"

"Just wonderin'."

"And this is her Niece?"

"Yep."

Clyde ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. Honestly wondering if he'd be any sort of help with how... 'Tokyo Related' everything was. Everyone dealing with Allison was from Friction, naturally enough and he felt out of place. He didn't even know if he could call ANYONE out for a crossover match. It didn't work last time. Would he even be allowed at ringside to just help his sister? Or would he have to vault the barrier illegally? He felt like was barely doing anything Now. But he wanted to help Bonnie and keeping her company gave him peace, as he didn't have to worry about her safety... Allison was bad enough, but she had Jocelyn and maybe even Poison to deal with.

Bonnie had her hands behind her back with a stern look on her face. She was nervous. Vi's advice still ringing in her her head, that girl was friendly and helpful enough but was also vague. But thanks to good advice from Mercy, Bonnie felt far more confident about herself, she didn't want to end up a brute and a bully just to get even with Allison. She didn't want to prove that vile woman right at all about her. Bonnie swore she'd prove her wrong and turn the tables on that condescending witch. Perhaps Emily was the key to righteous payback.... But would she be willing to bury her auntie?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 am

Emily didn't look up from the screen of her laptop when Tatyina spoke. "I'm busy..." She said absently. She sat cross-legged on a chair in front of her desk, which was meticulously organized and heavy-laden with books and binders and stacks of papers pertaining to her math and philosophy and literature classes. She had a lot to do, so she was busy pretty much every time Tatyina interrupted her.

It was when her roommate got to the names of her guests that Emily looked up from her homework. She turned to look at Tatyina with an expression of shock and horror, though Emily's expressions were markedly less spectacular than those of a normal person.

"The Gastins?" She echoed in disbelief. "What do they want?"

She zipped on a black hoodie over her plain white t-shirt. She wore a pair of faded jeans that flared out slightly below the knee and a pair of neon green ankle socks. She was in the process of finding a style of her own. She didn't want to just emulate what she thought her aunt Allison Watson wore, and end up a cheap imitation. If she really wanted to be like her, she had to figure out what it was that made her unique, and do it as well as possible. Currently, her style was best described as collegiate intellectual alternative.

She padded into the living room with her arms at her sides and a crease in her brow and cautiously regarded her guests from the corner of her eye on her way to the kitchen.

"Hello..." She said. Her posh accent was instantly noticeable, even if it was mostly fake. She walked to the fridge and took out a small bottle of cranberry juice.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:14 am

Tatyina didn't like to interrupt Emily. Really, she would have loved to have spent more time with her. The two had become dear friends and Tatyina always enjoyed Emily's company even if the girl could be a bit terse. Really, it was part of the young Brit's charm. Emily was a sweetheart, after all.

"Oh? You know them?" She said in her whispered tone. "How wonderful to hear." She said as Emily strode past her to greet the Gastin twins.

Tatyina shuffled along behind Emily until she was near her while Emily greeted them. Tatyina bowed politely. "If you are friends, then you are guests. Would you like to have a seat? Even if you do not wish for tea, please allow me to be more hospitable." Tatyina added to Emily's greeting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 am

The Twins stood side by side waiting. Bonnie had her arms crossed over her chest. Clyde had his hands stuffed the pockets of his suit jacket.

Finally the Twins were greeted by this young girl with dyed red hair, a British accent akin to Allison's. Dressed nothing her like her. The Twins got the impression she wasn't as 'fancy' as her Auntie.

"Hi." Bonnie said pleasantly enough.

"Hullow." Muttered Clyde before he turned and gave Bonnie a look. He was louder and more sociable in a way but wasn't a 'people person'. Bonnie was. She had some tact. "Thank you." Clyde took a seat at Tatyina's request, resting his elbows on his knees and folding his hands together, resting his chin on it as he eyed Bonnie out the corner of his eye.

Bonnie waited for Emily to get whatever she needed out of the fridge before she approached with an extended hand.

"Well I don't if know you're aware of who we are and I certainly don't blame ya if you don't! Heh. But... It's nice really ta' meet ya, Emily. I'm Bonnie Gastin and this here is my young brother by five minutes, Clyde... We both wrestle in AFW and I've heard from a certain pink haired gal that you're interested in wrestling as well..." Bonnie said with in a friendly manner and a forced smile. Her friendly optimism wasn't fake but it was harder for her to smile these days.

Meanwhile, Clyde was eying Tatyina. He was no stranger to smaller foes beating bigger ones. He's done it before. But Tatyina was so small and while not exactly frail. She didn't look like a mountain either. How this little super lightweight red head managed to beat the Allison while Bonnie barely had a chance, boggled his mind a bit.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 am

Emily leaned against the doorway to the kitchen and sipped her juice, and cautiously eyed the twins like an animal at a drinking hole assessing potential predators.

She couldn't believe it. Seeing the Gastins up close was a surreal experience, after having seen them both in the match with her aunt. The match had thrilled her and filled her with dread. She marveled at the shocking display of violence and dominance and superiority. She had wondered if she would ever have the stomach for such a thing herself.

"I'm interested in a lot of things," she said, in her low, dispassionate, slightly prickly voice. "We can speak about advanced calculus as well, if you'd like, but yes, Tatyina is training me to be a pro wrestler while I'm here for school."

She transferred her juice to her other hand and continued before the twins had a chance to respond. "I have two majors, maths and literature. I'm very smart. So don't treat me like I'm stupid, yeah?" This time, shades of her markedly less sophisticated London accent showed through, against her wishes.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:46 am

Tatyina sat down next to Clyde and smoothed her dress over her legs. She smiled at him and then looked at Emily. "Emily-ue is very smart." She was also very prickly but that never seemed to bother Tatyina one bit. "It warms my heart so see her so studious. She takes on a lot. She'll be able to do anything she desires." Tatyina added in her whispy, nearly inaudible voice.

Tatyina turned and looked at Clyde. "Clyde-ue." She said and lowered her head. " You have been doing good in the ring?" She asked, her dull, gray eyes focusing on the coffee table in front of them. Tatyina could understand exactly what was about to happen. She didn't want Emily to get dragged into anything. She liked Allison. She had no issue with Bonnie and Clyde. She could understand their point of view but she also thought they were misguided. Even to her, the situation was obvious but also quite unwelcome.

She brought her hand up and timidly touched her pale cheek as she tried to think of the best way to deal with the situation. Finally she turned and looked at Bonnie. "Please speak plainly to Emily-ue. That is the best way." She said after a moment. Getting it out in the open would be the best. Then they could move forward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next