by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 4 Empty Re: Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 am

Haruka had stifled her sniffling in preparation for whatever punishment Silhouette would inflict upon her. Instead she found herself staring, confused, at the slip of paper produced before her. "W-what is that?" she asked.

"You will see me," was the droning commandment.

"H-hai..." Puzzled by the offering yet prodded to accept, Haruka took the offered tickets, if gingerly. She read: "Silhouette's return match... Silhouette versus..."

A mystery opponent? But... if she wants me to watch, that means I'm not the girl she's going to wrestle.... what is going on?

She looked to Silhouette for an answer. "This... this is for me? Why do you want me to watch your match, Silhouette-san? I thought you'd want to have a match with me instead of this?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 4 Empty Re: Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Silhouette just gave her the same somber look as always.

"First you must see what I have become..." the comment was some what chilling, did Silhouette plan this to be an example then? Perhaps what she might do to Haruka? Or was that completely the wrong end of the stick and she meant no harm as such? Silhouette didn't offer any further answers, only her sad gaze that held Haruka's eyes.

In the background Silhouette's new entrance theme started playing, Lacuna Coil's version of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx58hXh4pVA:1s4uygx0]"Enjoy the Silence"[/url:1s4uygx0]... It was very echo-y and quiet, Haruka might notice that Silhouette was backing away from her little by little.

"You will see me..." She repeated "Goodbye... Haruka-chan..." She'd backed away to the middle of the ring by now, she closed her eyes and lowered her head, then suddenly the arena light turned off for a good few seconds... Just as the drums and heavy guitar kicked into Enjoy the Silence about 19 seconds into the song, the lights suddenly came back on... Silhouette was not there, she left in her wake only the ticket she had given Haruka-chan and her entrance theme now playing at full volume

Spotlight
characters:
Post-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 4 ELZuoMvPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 4 OG5hnuaPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 4 Cg3CzYmPost-Kawaii Title Match Interview: Amami Haruka - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Haruka shivered from Silhouette's cold promise. She clutched the tickets tightly, brought her hands up flush against her thumping chest chest. "I... I understand," she muttered. "I'll watch..."

She watched with lessening fear and a heightening sense of concern for the pale-haired girl backing away from her. When the lights went out, she was momentarily blinded again, unable to follow Silhouette's movement in the darkness. And when the lights returned, she found herself alone.

"Silhouette," she whispered.

"Haruka!" Masato stumbled through the entrance. Seeing his ward safe and sound prompted another "Haruka!" and a mad rush into the ring so that he could hug her.

"Masato-kun!" She blushed.

"Thank goodness you're okay! What happened? Who's theme song was that?"

Haruka wondered just how she could begin.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4