by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The War in the Ward

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The War in the Ward - Page 9 Empty Re: The War in the Ward

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:44 pm

"Hey, that's-" Carmen was about to call foul, when she realized there was nothing in the rulebook that explicitly forbade mid-match hanky panky. Then again, there was nothing in the rule book that explicitly forbade turning away from your opponent and running around the ring, either, but she doubted a referee wouldn't have something to say about that.

Besides, this was hot. No denying that. She could live with it.

Lydia flashed Lorenza her most devilish smile as her ruse worked, buying her some much needed recovery time and giving her an opening on top of it all. She made the most of it and suddenly threw out a hard hook into Colleen's side, going right for the ribs at point blank range. She accompanied it with a kiss on the light-haired woman's neck, a small apology for the switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Lorenza heard Carmen start to call out something, before thinking better of it. Lorenza had a good idea of what Carmen’️s issue was, and she also knew why Carmen decided not to bother bringing it up. She had better not ruin a show like this by bringing up silly little technicalities and unspoken rules. This was great.

Fundamentally, the contact between their breasts was not that different from the contact they had had throughout the match. The pressing was a little harder, the poking of their hard nipples against each other a little more direct, but, ultimately, it was the intent behind it that made this particular breast press so electrifying and so debilitating. Colleen was stunned for a second, and that was all Lydia needed to catch her with a hard hook to the ribs at point blank range. Colleen cried out in pain and her knees wobbled, threatening to buckle and bring her down.

Colleen managed to stay up; however, she knew that she wasn’️t going to be able to keep going with her current strategy in this condition. Therefore, she would fight fire with fire. She would reach up and wrap her arms around Lydia, pulling the other woman into a tight clinch. Then, Colleen would throw her head forward and mash her lips together against her foe’️s. At the same time, she pushed, trying to use that distraction to drive Lydia back towards the wall as they reached the half-minute mark in the second round.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Carmen had to give Lydia credit - a good idea was a good idea. Even with her experience, she'd never thought of nipple fencing as an effective combat tactic. Not the sort of thing her father would have taught her, but it worked. In a place like the AFW, it was probably standard procedure. She'd sworn off Friction in favor of a more professional career, but maybe a little moonlighting wouldn't hurt...

While Carmen pondered future career choices, Lydia licked her lips and enjoyed the taste of Colleen's neck, a sweaty, sour flavor on the tip of her tongue. Her tactic worked, her foes knees were getting weak, and even thought there was hardly any time left for it, Lydia was confident she could put her down in the final moments. All she needed was one. Good. Hit.

She started to pull away, about to go for a cross that would surely lay the light-haired woman out, but Colleen had a plan in mind - Lydia's own plan, to be exact, just taken a step further. The Tattooed Lady got all the taste of Colleen she could handle as she was pulled in for fiery kiss, making her body melt on instinct. That instinct cost her.

The next thing Lydia knew, her back was up against the wall and she was in one of her favorite positions: sandwiched to the wall with a beautiful woman flattening her. She had to fight past her natural tendencies just to put up a weak struggle, moaning as her gloves pushed at Colleen's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Colleen got a taste of Lydia’️s lips, and they tasted of her own sweat following the kiss Lydia planted on her neck. There was also a faint hint of the tattoo artist’️s saliva in the flavor, and that was far from unpleasant. The kiss was a great success tactically, too, as Lydia practically melted into the clinch and allowed Colleen to back her all the way up to the wall.

Unfortunately, Colleen was taking quite a bit of recoil damage from the kiss, too, as she would moan back in response to Lydia’️s noises. It was a good kiss, even in the heat of battle, and Colleen was almost distracted from her purpose. It was only when Lydia started pushing on her shoulders that Colleen would remember that she needed to spend these next twenty seconds trying to knock the tattoo artist out, rather than feeling her up.

Colleen would let her opponent separate their bodies, and then she would throw another punch, swinging a hook at Lydia’️s head to try to catch her off-guard.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 am

Carmen sat up, remembering that she needed to give Colleen some advice through all of this. Her lover was doing a good job with the unique distraction, but a little direction never hurt anyone. "There you go! Use the tongue, watch out for the teeth! Try and work your leg in, too, use the thigh!" Her strategies sounded more like suggestions than advice, now that she'd said them out loud, but Carmen figured it was applicable guidance to the current situation.

While Lydia preferred Lorenza's stronger, more dominate and powerful kisses, there was something to be said for Colleen's lips as well - it was probably an unfair comparison, really. Regardless, her reflexes got the better of her as Colleen moved away, her mouth still miming the kiss and her eyes half-lidded, forgetting to put her guard back up when they switched from the sensual to the serious.

A hook across the face reminded Lydia quite well, though, and it knocked her head to the side. She threw out a quick right cross to keep Colleen back, then brought her guard up and held it tight, getting some time to recover her bearings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:04 am

Lorenza wanted to give Lydia advice, too, but found herself at a loss for words as she watched the two smaller pugilists making out in the middle of their spar. Ultimately, the best she could do was to try to counteract Carmen’️s advice to Colleen, hoping that the opposing advice she gave to Lydia would be of some use. “Ah…use your tongue, too! Keep hers out of your mouth, and assert control…and keep your legs close together so she can’️t get her thigh between them!”

The Mexican boxer winced as she saw her tattooed lover caught off-guard, her head snapped to the side by Colleen’️s punch as the last few seconds of the second round continued to tick away. Lydia came back strong, though, throwing a punch of her own, very similar to Colleen’️s, which managed to catch the lighter-haired fighter before she could get her gloves up in defense.

Colleen’️s head snapped to the side, and a little bit of spittle flew from her mouth. She groaned and put her gloves up, watching Lydia from between them. The tattoo artist had her gloves up, too. Colleen, cautiously, would throw a quick, low jab at Lydia’️s stomach, trying to test what she could get away with in the waning seconds of their second round.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:45 am

Lydia gave a quick glance at the clock, before centering back on Colleen. How many seconds left? Twenty? Ten? Five? It hardly mattered, her rival was going to make her work for it regardless. It was funny, in a way, how tense this was - the only thing Lydia could compare it to were her earliest days as a tattoo artist, before her skill developed like clockwork and she had to focus for hours on end. This was a similar sort of pressure, bringing her mind back to those old, familiar places.

Lydia grunted when Colleen's punch connected, skidding back, but she kept her footing, maintaining a solid stance. She reared back and readied her fist, going for a wild hook to Lydia's side-

"Time!"

Carmen called out right as the clock hit the twelve, and Lydia staggered forward from the cut off momentum, her fist still held back. She took a moment to right herself, straighten up and look back at Colleen. She was panting hard, sweating more than any workout she'd ever done. But it felt good. Damned good. "Great round." She spoke between her gasps and nodded Colleen's way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 am

Colleen managed to land her next punch, and it forced Lydia back. But the tattoo artist did not go down, and she seemed to be gaining confidence again, as she stepped forward and cocked her fist back, ready to throw a retaliatory punch at Colleen. The lighter-haired girl gritted her teeth down into the mouthguard, bracing herself, but the punch didn’️t land. Carmen called time right before it did. Colleen was thankful.

She would slide her mouthguard out with one glove, and tap the other against Lydia’️s glove. “Great round,” she replied in agreement, before heading back over to Carmen’️s bed for some water and some rest.

Meanwhile, Lorenza was a little unhappy with the end of the round. “Yeah, call time right before my girl knocks yours flat on her ass…” the Mexican boxer grumbled in Carmen’️s direction. “I thought I was the timekeeper, eh?” She would keep her eyes on Carmen for a second before turning to Lydia and smiling at her lover. “You’️re doing great. You look like a pro out there.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 am

Lydia returned the gloved tap and spit the mouthguard out as well, catching it in her mitt. It was hard to believe that she'd only known Colleen for about ten minutes, fifteen at the most. In that short amount of time, they'd grown surprisingly intimate with each other, oddly personal in a way that Lydia was with few. She didn't regret any of it.

"Hey, I'm just looking at the clock." Carmen tried her best to look haughty, a demeanor she'd never successfully pulled off. "Clock doesn't lie. Beside, I thought you were kind of distracted there, with your drool hanging out and that lusty glare on your face." To be fair, Carmen had pretty much the same look.

She flicked her tongue towards Lorenza and focused back on her lover, reaching out to pull her in as she got close. "You're crazy, you know that?" She ran a hand down Colleen's back and pressed her head against that tanned stomach. "You keep this up, and I'll be taking notes from you."

Lydia gulped down her water and sat at Lorenza's side, looking straight up at the ceiling as the water ran down her throat. "That was amazing. That was incredible. That was-" She took a deep breath. "I feel alive out there. Is that what it's like, for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:15 am

Carmen’️s attempt to look haughty was pretty transparent to Lorenza. The Mexican boxer scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I had my eye on the clock. You just leave that to me, and focus on teaching your girl a thing or two before the next round so that it isn’️t too easy for Lydia to knock her out, eh?” Lorenza laughed and patted the tattoo artist on the back, feeling the sweat on Lydia’️s shoulder blades. She was working hard, and Lorenza was certain that Lydia was on the cusp of winning this little spar and taking Colleen down.

“This is what it’️s like for me. It’️s a thrill,” Lorenza would reply with a smile. “You’️re doing great. You have great energy, and you have really good form, too. This is…incredible.”

Meanwhile, Colleen would sit down next to Carmen, thirstily gulping down another glass of water. She smiled when Carmen complimented her. “I guess I am crazy. I…I’️m just punching and trying to do my best, you know. I wish I had the ability to strategize in this sort of situation, like you do.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next