Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

dragonswill, Edmund, LtLukas, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Paris "Punisher" Popescu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paris "Punisher" Popescu

Post by KillerV on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:03 am

Name: Paris "Punisher" Popescu

Sex: Female

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Silver

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 170lbs

Nationality: Romanian

Alignment: Heel

Entrance music: (Same as Valerie Von Vulpes)

Wrestling Information

Strategy: If allowed to use her Sadist Whip, she'll use that to hurt. Otherwise, she just use whatever punishing moves she can do.

Style: Punishment

Type: Powerhouse Submission

Preferred Attacks: Whip, kick, humiliations, crotch attacks

Preferred Matches: Any

Finishing moves:

The Exotic Horse- Slamming her opponent on her knee between the legs with Inverted Atomic Drop to sit on, then pull their head down and hook their arms behind their backs, using their arms to stretch as she yank side by side grinding their crotch on her knee into submission.

Punishing Test- Getting her Sadist Whip to wrap around their neck from behind, then falls back into Russian Leg Sweep.

Hell Spiral- Lifting her opponent on her shoulders (facing down), taking to the nearest ropes where she spin them off and dropo their stomach on the top rope where they hang before she kick her leg up to go over their head and kick down, flipping them off and down to the mat.

Broken Pride- Pulling their head to rest the jaw on her shoulder (if they're short she'll give em a piggyback ride), then she'll fall forward flatten herself enough to slam the opponent head onto the mat into a DDT, a Snapmare Driver.

Tag Team

W/ Valerie- Fatal Attractions- Paris place her opponent in Over the Knee backbreaker, then Valerie sits on the victim face to hold them down while Paris placing her hands on their thighs to keep them bending backward.

W/ Valerie- Climax to the Max- Valerie breast smother the victim face while they're on their back, Paris 'help' out by placing her foot against Valerie back pushing down and grinding to pressure more.

W/ Valerie- Romanian Special- Both women lifting the opponent high above, then running to the nearest turnbuckle to throw them face first into the turnbuckle pad.

Visual Appearance: Can dress like a school girl or teacher or other outfits she would wear.

Physical Appearance:

Personality: She a sadist enjoy hurting others no matter how good or bad they are, it gives her pleasure to do sure things from whipping to brutal punishments, she is cruel to others and doesnt do another nice for anyone. She only cares for what she desires the most in her life, hurting other people.

Past/History: She been living in Romania for all her life and never went out of the country, her pretty isolated kind of person and only goes out at night for drinks at the bar, meeting some people and hook up with them, going over to their place or hers and unleash her sadist side. One day, she ran into Valerie Von Vulpes as she visit her home country, learning that she really enjoys getting hurt but unable to stay for long. Paris was very curious and really do like Valerie a lot, decided to go with her to Japan and joining the wrestling league with her as tag team partner, with endless supply of Valerie never end of enjoying punishments, both women will surely enjoy each other as well whoever they face.

Ralph Acker by putting through table.

Akashi Tanikaze

KillerV- Character Select
Will chat on Trillian- killerv
Questions? Feel free to ask me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top