by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Hardest Thing To Do

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hardest Thing To Do - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hardest Thing To Do

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:35 am

"Pfft. A popup book, maybe."

Kozue walked after her, wanting to finish - or start, really - the conversation after they found Bree. Also, she didn't have anything better to do with the rest of the day, so she figured she might as well see things through. She just casually walked behind her and waved to the occasional wrestler as they passed. She hadn't gotten to know any of the other Tension girls, but they were all vaguely familiar with each other.

She smirked at Taylor's super-strutting, though. Trying way too hard.

She stayed close by as Taylor continued looking around, adding her semi-functional eyes to the search. "Maybe try the intercom? Just a thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:44 am

Bree is hiding in one of the women locker room, in the shower area where she sits in the corner from plain view, thought she isnt too close to the water and having several towels laying underneath herself, attention her wounds and eating her snacks and some water. Pretty much camping out to avoid King if he ever wakes up and did learned whoever that girl is that attacked him, literally beating the crap out of him, she didnt want to see her, that blonde is scary.

"Mmm..... what to do?..... where to go?.... ohhhhh....." she was pouting, thinking about her safety and of course about Johnny, wishing she can just sit on his laps and cuddle his face, and other dirty parts, her mind is all over the place, but mostly just keeping herself safe and hidden-ish. At least she knows where shes at, no one is around, safe and quiet.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:57 am

Taylor finished her lap through the lockers, and no sign of Bree. She sighed, and put her hands on her hips. Maybe she had missed her.

Then her eyes fell over the doorway to the showers. She shuddered to think about what the Tension showers were like... but maybe it was just Friction where all the girls were gay. It would make sense if there were straight girls in Tension. They guys weren't gay. Well, they weren't ALL gay. But then that would mean that Friction girls wrestled just for the sexual charge, which wasn't a thought Taylor really wanted to indulge at the moment.

It was worth a shot. She strolled around the corner into the showers, and still no sign of Bree. "Aha, but cats don't like water," she said aloud, mostly to herself. She turned to leave, and there in the corner she saw cat ears. Finding her huddled in the corner gave her heart a tweak. She probably didn't know what to do with her boy all pissed off and fucked up the way he was.

"Hey," she said softly, and leaned against the wall, next to the door, arms folded under her chest. "You okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:10 am

Bree start nibbling on her snacks, fish flavored chips and drinking her water, switching alternate to try take it easy on herself, thankfully no one is around where shes hiding as its pretty quiet and nothing to worry about, almost like she wanted to hum out loud to make herself feel little more cheery, until.....

"Mew?" She can hear someone someone entering the locker room, she didnt think someone would enter the room then again she is in female locker room, her ears twitching, sensing her. **Shoot! It must be that crazy girl who attacked King?! Shes going to eat me!!!!** She shivers in the corner just waiting for the mystery blonde girl to leave, and hearing that cats dont like water, thankfully Bree is hiding near the shower area out of view, can slowly hear her walking away. **Oh good... mew......**

But then that voice again, must closer from her cat ears that alarmed Bree as she turned around with her eyes open, freaked out. "NYAHHH! YOU SCARED! ME! DONT HURT ME!" She cowered herself covering her head but the way that girl was asking her, more calmly as if shes checking if Bree is okay, she slowly removing her arms off her head and looking up at her.... still shaking. "Im.... Im okay.... but, who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:11 am

Taylor took a step back and glanced over her shoulder at Ninjette to make sure she wasn't the crazy one. So Bree was a little high strung, but probably not without reason.

She shrugged. Bree looked like hell. "I'm Taylor," she laughed. That question didn't come up very much these days. "I'm... I'm Johnny's wife. When King cheap shotted Johnny after the match was over, I had to take him out. He'll probably be fine. His face might not be. I'm not going to hurt you though, dude, so like... It's okay. Chill out."

She moved her hands to the pockets of her jeans and gave Bree a look of genuine concern. "So you hang around King a lot, huh? Are you gonna come after me now that I beat his ass?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:40 am

When Taylor looked back Kozue's way, she just made a circling motion with her index finger around her ear and shook her head. Hanging out with King all day long was bound to make anybody loopy, and it seemed like Bree'd fallen into the deep end ages ago.

She sat on a nearby bench, legs crossed, quiet for now. Considering that the catgirl had pretty much molested Johnny several times in the match, Taylor was being strangely calm with her. It was impressive, and if she really was trying to get through to Bree, Kozue wished her all the luck in the world. It would be nice if she'd realize how much of an ass King was and stay away from him. It would also be nice if dollar bills rained from the sky. She wasn't overly optimistic about either of those things happening, at least not anytime soon.

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 am

Bree starting to calm down a little when she listened to the blonde girl tone, making it sound bit peaceful, which she really needed it. Though, as soon as she mention her name Taylor, nothing out of the ordinary but then when she said 'Johnny's wife', her eyes wide open and deep into her mind. **She married to Johnny?!** she almost feel like she fell into the black hole spiraling down into the pit of hell. **Noooooo why does he have to be taken?!**

Then she start talking like asking why Bree hanging out with him and if Bree going after Taylor for beating King up. Bree calmly and shook her head. "I wont go after you no..... but, I didnt really hang out with him.... I mostly.... follow him.... alot" She scratched her cheek feeling bit embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:27 pm

"Oh..."

Taylor struggled to wrap her brain around it. She couldn't imagine any reason why anyone would willingly do anything with King, let alone if it was one-sided.

"Well, forget King. He treats you like shit. You should hang out with people who want to hang out with you, ya know? And like... I kinda figured you were like a typical Tension chick that can't fight her way out of a paper bag, but I was actually really impressed with you tonight. You made some pretty big mistakes, but you can actually fight. I was surprised." She shrugged. "So you don't need King, anyway. Right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Bree looking up at Taylor while listening her to advice about what to do with the kitty life, sounding like she praising Bree for her well performance during the match as well telling her shes should be hanging out with someone like her, Bree felt her heart lifted and light, warm as well. "Ohhhhh?~" **Someone to hangout with? Get away from King? Is this a dream?** She ponders.

But she thinks if she could hangout with Taylor, then she'll be closer to Johnny, maybe she can be their pet or well, partner, probably suitable, shes not sure. "Well....." She snack on one of her treat. "Maybe can I.... hangout with you?" She gave Taylor her kitty cute big eyes staring at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:54 am

Taylor cracked a smile. How could she not?

"Yeah, totally. Monday nights at our place in Hamamatsu, we have people over to watch Friction and shit. With the 'if you fuck up our place we'll fuck you up' rule, ya know. You could totally come hang out."

Of course, they had yet to successfully have anyone over to watch anything, at least without things going horribly wrong, but that was the dream. To take control of the universe enough to carve out a few hours a week where they could be like normal people hanging out doing what normal people do. People who don't try to kill each other for a living.

Also, there was the issue with Johnny. It wasn't hard for Taylor to spot when a girl had it for Johnny, but she trusted him, and she trusted that if any skank stepped out of line for real, she could beat the ever-living shit out of them.

"So, but I mean for right now, what do you need? I mean, you're hiding in here. Do you need help getting home safe? I'm sure King's not ready for round two with me, man. With us. He won't fuck with you if we're there. Right?" She turned to look at Ninjette, and her eyes very clearly told her that she had better go along with it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next