Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin) - Page 13 Empty Re: Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:45 am

Squeezing on Chiyo with her multi-hold, Da Xia squeezed the breasts of her opponent with both hands while rubbing her heel against her opponent's slick crotch as she felt that Chiyo could do absolutely nothing to escape this hold as she continued on without any worries. Pressing her breasts into the back of Chiyo as she squeezed, catching her little prey in her clutches and this time wasn't going to let go. "Come on...I'll give you a treat right away if you submit to me right now." she whispered in Chiyo's ears. "You must want to blow sooooo badly right now..." she continued to whisper, grinding her heel into Chiyo's wet crotch, "....I made sure of it."

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin) - Page 13 Empty Re: Dungeon Duel (Da Xia vs Chiyorin)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:56 am

With Da Xia having complete control over her in this position, Chiyo knew that she could only resist for so long. The longer she allow the girl to tease her, the more powerful her climax would be, and at this stage, there's a high chance that she would pass out afterwards. Da Xia's whispering also convinced her body to give in as it wanted the release so badly. Chiyo sighed in resignation, as she could feel herself getting closer to the edge again. Da Xia would probably just deny her again unless she submit, and she might not be able to stand that any longer.

"H-haaa..." Chiyo moaned as her hips trying to rock itself back and fort even if Da Xia's legs kept her movement minimum. "V-very well... I... nngghh... s-submitttt...!" her voice rolled as the mixed sensations were driving her wild with lust. "P-please... finish me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 am

Da Xia smiled as she heard her opponent submit to her as her smile grew wider as she moved her legs away from Chiyo's crotch and move them to hook the inside of Chiyo's knees. "What's that? I didn't hear you~" she said in a sing-song tone. Denying her opponent's submission as she was having too much fun with her hold, squeezing on Chiyo's breasts before releasing them and taking a more precise method of grabbing her nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. Twisting and pulling on the nips, Da Xia squeezed with her arms to further press her breasts into Chiyo's back as her new positioning with the legs allowed her to move Chiyo up and down, grinding her breasts into Chiyo's back as she let out a moan herself, "What did you want me to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 am

It wasn't that surprising for Chiyo when Da Xia denied her yet again despite her pleading. She's not in a position complain, though, having being restrained completely by her opponent to the point that she's treated like a plaything by the girl. She's the one with the needs as it was, and if she wanted her release, she simply had to beg Da Xia again and again until the girl gave her some mercy. The girl's expert teasing on her breasts and nipples as well as the rubbing of Da Xia's hot and sweaty breasts further turned her body into jelly, and at this point, Chiyo felt like she could go insane if this kept up.

"I s-suubbmmiittt...!! Pleaseee..." she begged louder, her desperation clearly showing in her voice. "Pleasee make mee cuummm... ooohhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:27 am

Letting out a laugh as she had Chiyo begging to make her cum, Da Xia continued to tease the girl and make the orgasm much harder to get, "You want me to make you cum? Well...how do you want me to do it?" she asked in a fake confused tone, "I already made you cum twice...but surely a girl like you needs more than just two." she continued to talk to herself, sliding Chiyo up and down to press her breasts continuously into her opponent, "How do you want to cum? Surely a girl like you needs more than just my heel to make you have the orgasm you want~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:24 am

Chiyo almost kicking out her legs in frustration as Da Xia playing coy to keep denying her the release she wanted so bad. The girl was obviously having too much fun being in control, and that was pretty alluring in itself. Chiyo was already drowned in the pool of ecstasy to even thinking about resisting, however, as her body and mind were already in sync with each other, wanting an orgasm so bad that the method didn't matter.

"Wh-whatever pleases you... haaa..." her voice getting rasp. "J-just the heels... is fineeee...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 am

"Oh? Heels will do fine? Dirty slut." Da Xia teased some what contradicting what she said just before, not like it mattered though as she would slowly bring her heels back towards Chiyo's crotch, dragging them against her opponent's thighs intending to drive her opponent even more crazed with wanting an orgasm. When her heel would finally reach Chiyo's crotch, she would slowly begin to rub it up and down before slowly picking up the pace, trying to give the orgasm that Chiyo thought she 'deserved'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:54 am

"Oohh..." Chiyo moaned as Da Xia rubbed her thighs with her heels before finally using one of them to stimulate her aching sex.

The slow, torturous pace was already making her mind went blank, so by the time Da Xia picked up her speed, Chiyo would moan shamelessly while writhing helplessly on top of her opponent, rubbing her back against the girl's breasts even more. Her head rolled back, resting on Da Xia's shoulder as she moaned like crazy, as if she's feeling nothing else but ecstasy despite being thoroughly manhandled by her wicked opponent.

"Ahh...! I'mmmhh... uuhhhhaaaaa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:20 am

Rubbing her heel as fast as she could into Chiyo's sex, Da Xia savored every second of making the girl moan and scream in ecstasy as she hugged the girl tightly, pressing her breasts as much as she could into her back while groping and massaging the luscious orbs of her opponent.

As Chiyo's head arched back and laid on Da Xia's head, allowing Da Xia to hear her moans loud and clear as the Chinese Bully would move her head to start sucking on Chiyo's ear, just because she could, trying to soak every little bit of joy she could from her opponent. Releasing the ear from her lips she would press her lips close to Chiyo's ear to whisper once again.

"I want you to scream you submit. I want you to submit to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:41 am

It didn't take much push for Chiyo to pass the edge of ecstasy that she's been held from by Da Xia once the girl went for the finish. The groping on her breasts and the sucking on her ear only contributed to speed up her already rapid journey to the blissful pleasure she's been craving for. Chiyo closed her eyes as she tensed, her back arching a bit higher as she braced herself for yet another explosion.

"I... I subbmiittt...!!! Ahaaaaaaa.....!!!!" she moaned in ecstasy as her juices began to flow out of her sex, bursting violently while her hips bucked as much as it's allowed to in her constrain. "Oohhhh... ohhhh...!!!"

Chiyo felt like she's floating in a limbo after that powerful orgasm. Barely conscious, she became a puddle of mess in Da Xia's grasps, breathing heavily while resting her drained body on the girl's. Her hips was still humping air for a bit even after her climax had finished, before she became totally limp like a broken doll.

"Aaahhhaa... s-soo gooodd...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next