by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

One day during training. (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One day during training. (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: One day during training. (For HighFly)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 pm

"Yeah, you know the thing with Damus. I beat him in a fencing tournament about a year ago, international tournament. I recall that I defeated him handily, he was too sure of himself and left himself open. Then he was livid and went on about how he'd get me back for it, guy's a James Bond villain through and through. Although I will say he hits like a mack truck. Guess that's what hate will do to you." Ryan said.

"Yeah, you know it'd be pretty cool if they did a tension tag tournament. I mean there's no much potential. You have Army and Carmen, Amanda and Ro, The Valkyries as much as we hate their guts. King and Bree aka the biggest douches in the universe. And that new alliance called thorns of a rose, so much could happen I nearly quiver." Lucy said giving a fake shiver.

"Easy on Sis, you broke a rib back in summer splash. Those injuries take a while to heal, remember that time I dislocated an elbow back in China?" Ryan said with a wince.

"Yep, he botched a suicide dive and landed badly on his left arm. After that you never go high risk do you?" Lucy said with a grin.

Ryan merely shook his head and moved to a jogging machine, putting it on at a decent pace and saying "Why go airborne when I can toss people into the air? as he kept up the pace on it.

Back to top Go down

One day during training. (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: One day during training. (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Oh wow... I was at Summer Splash too, but it was just the dark match. Nothing special ya know?" Alaina said with a blush. "How is your injury healing? It must be close to 100% if you are back in here right?" Alaina began to give Lucy a good looking over. She was always on the lookout for a potential training partner.

"Fencing huh? I helped build a fence back home once, never did any of the sword-fight fencing." Charlie said. He could tell Ryan grew up far more well off than he or Alaina did. "Do you have your next match lined up at all or is it up in the air?" Charlie asked out of curiosity. For all he know he'd face off against Ryan after his debut match was over with. Ryan looked pretty tough, and power guys either did two things: They were outmaneuvered by small guys, or they broke small guys in half when they had matches with them.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 pm

"Well my rib's healed up for the most part, the Doctor gave me the all clear a while back. I was competing in a triple threat, and the winner would get a shot at the entropy title. Only I get dogpiled by the other two girls and combined weight was just too much, there's this one girl by the name of Gail Hatzis. You could say she's a rival of mine, we both had our debut at the same time. She talks big but that's it really." Lucy said.

"Well my next match....my first goal is to find the leader of those stupid bikers. Little Japanese brat by the name of Mako, and break her in half like the twig she is. But I suppose I could do with another match till then, you considering going up against me sometime? I take on all comers, that was how it was for us back in Asia eh Sis?" Ryan said.

"Yep, before we came here we toured Asia with our old man. We've wrestled in Korea, China and Japan. Did it in our street clothes, got cut and battered. You could call it an Indy circuit we did, might be rich but we earned what we got. That's how it in this career, you earn your licks." Lucy nodded her head after the end of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 pm

"Yeah I hear ya. We were in a small-time promotion back home in California. I've been at this for a few years, but Alaina here just picked it up a little over a year ago and she's already showing a lot of promise." Charlie was intrigued by the challenge. He wasn't sure if Ryan saw him as a warm up for the bikers or as a legitimate contender. Either way if he was getting called out, Charlie couldn't back down. "I'll go up against whoever I have to, its part of the business right?"

"Yeah right... thats why I've lost more than I've won right? At least now that I have Mamouru working with me I'll prove that I'm not a jobber." Alaina said. "I've never heard of this Gail woman, is she an agile fighter like you or more of a power type like me?" Alaina wasn't sure if she'd ever face off against Lucy or Gail, but getting early scouting reports never hurt. The more knowledge she had the better she could prepare.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:28 pm

"Well to be honest, I've fought Gail about two or three times. And most of the time she got tossed about like a ragdoll, still my old man taught me not to be cocksure of myself. So yeah mostly bark and a little bite, wouldn't worry too much." Lucy said giving her personal opinion.

"That is part of the business you are correct Mr Charlie, and besides. I think if I worry too much about those accursed biker scum I could end up losing against them. When your angry you can make mistakes, and Mako would love it if I were to trip over my own feet and into a pin. So I'd be happy to face you in the arena at a later date, in the week if you prefer." Ryan said as he maintained his pace on the treadmill.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:53 am

Charlie nodded as Ryan spoke, and held back a chuckle when he was called "Mr. Charlie." This guy seemed pretty prim and proper, so it was probably said out of a desire to be polite. "No need to call me mister, its just Charlie dude." He said before mulling over Ryans offer. Charlie had a debut match set up but nothing after that. Appearing in matches that weren't spread far apart would help him get his name out there.... provided he didn't lose or completely blow it. "That sounds pretty good, I'd be down for a match."

"Gail sounds like someone I fought named Z.Z. She had a lot of dirty tricks but wasn't much for being able to go toe-to-toe with someone." Alaina said. Lucy seemed skilled and had a pedigree for the ring. She was the kind of person Alaina could test herself against to get a good idea of where she was at. "Who knows? Maybe you'll see me in the ring someday?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:35 pm

"Hm, as you wish Charlie. Just know that I won't hold back, it's not in my nature to do so." Ryan said with a small smile upon his regal features.

"Meet you in the ring? Ummmm, probably not for a wee bit. It's just those Valkyries and Damus are our main priorities, and we ain't gonna be safe till we take them out. So I'm gonna be knuckling down and training in secret, can't risk getting injured until I go up against one of them. But once that's over I'd be all for it." Lucy said, she did some light stretching before moving to a long blue mat. She took a running start and executed two cartwheels and wrapped it up with a backflip, landing spot on as she practised her aerobics.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:29 pm

"Thats cool man, its pretty much what I expect around here." Charlie said to Ryan. Ryan was bigger and stronger than Charlie, but Charlie was used to that by now from his opponents. "Hopefully the brass will let us have the match, I don't see why they wouldn't as long as I can pull off a nice win in my first match."

"I understand Lucy, those bikers sound like a pain in the ass. I hope you guys can give them the beatdown they sound like the deserve."

Last edited by 12579 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 pm

"Well I believe they shall, or we can just have the match right here and now if that's what you prefer. Or would you like to wait for the arena?" Ryan said fiddling with a strand of his blonde hair, the young man just wasn't fussed either way.

"Oh yeah trust me Alaina, quite frankly they should have had a beat down ages ago. We're just going to be giving them what's coming to them, and that Russian cunt is gonna get it too. Why didn't he just go right after you bro?" Lucy asked as she settled into the splits.

Ryan looked at his adopted Sister with a roll of the eyes and said "Cause he's a James Bond villain that's why, he can't just attack me directly. No he's got to be all 'I'll sick a bunch of chicks in leather after you, cause I'm rich har har har.' Seriously he's like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:45 pm

"There's just a certain awesomeness that comes with the arena." Charlie said, figuring that Ryan would understand where he was coming from. "As soon as I finish my first match I'll make sure to contact your people so we can hopefully set something up."

Charlie couldn't be happier. A second match practically set in stone! If there was anything he hated it was a big gap in between actual fights. After that long rehab, things were finally looking up more and more each day. "You guys seem busy and we've bugged ya enough, but I really look forward to seeing you again soon." Charlie said to the both of them.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next