Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

kaz, Kelsea, Liesmith, noob, Person, Vcom7418, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Miyumi Ikeda

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miyumi Ikeda

Post by Weskron on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 pm

[size=150:2o7qorbk]MIYUMI IKEDA

General Information

Miyumi Ikeda.
'Lightning' Miyumi Ikeda.
Miyumi 'Sabretooth' Ikeda.
New Age Hotness.
The Conqueror.
The Fembaz.
The Greenest Professional Wrestler Today.
The Rookie Champion.
125 lbs.
Entrance Music:
Kill La Kill - Before My Body Is Dry/Don't Lose Your Way.

Wrestling Information

Miyumi generally relies on a few tactics and can of course improvise during the match as needed...

1. As she had been trained by some of the best, she uses a very fast-paced and very technical style to outpace her opponent, controlling the match from the get-go, using chain wrestling to her advantage, not only to possibly steal a win, but to wear down her opponent's resolve.
2. Miyumi is also quite intelligent, having graduated highschool early and even had the opportunity to go to university, often a rarity in Japan. She can play mindgames with her opponent to psyche them out while also maintaining her own composure, sometimes using her good looks to her advantage to possibly distract an opponent or rally the audience behind her, using ring psychology to her advantage.
3. Miyumi will try to come off as confident as possible, possibly using her trademark smirk, making her opponents second guess themselves.
Miyumi has been taught two specific styles, specializing in Japanese and British styles of wrestling, meaning very grounded in technical, hard hitting wrestling riddled with different types of strikes and kicks as well.
NOTE: Miyumi is renowned for her amazing selling that has been compared to the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels, and more!
High-Speed Technical Wrestler.

Preferred Matches:

Commonly Used/Favored Moves:
1. Japanese Arm Drag/Arm Drag.
2. Powerbomb/Powerbomb to Turnbuckle.
3. Hip Toss.
4. Double Pumphandle Cradle Orange Crush Powerbomb.
5. Suplex.
6. Dragon Suplex.
7. The Flying Squirrel Amateur Wrestling Maneuver.
8. Top Rope Powerbomb.
9. Top Rope Brainbuster.
10. Top Rope Facebuster.
11. Gogoplata.
12. Gutwrench Suplex.
13. Calf Crusher/Calf Slicer.
14. Bounce Back From The Second Rope and Perform One of Three Moves…
a. Roaring Elbow.
b. Clothesline.
c. Lou Thesz Press Followed by Rapid Punches.
15. Katahajime Judo Choke.
16. Flying Crossbody.
17. Feint Moonsault Followed by a Standing Moonsault. (Used by Kota Ibushi for Example)
18. Springboard Spinning Kick.
19. Suicide Dive. (Similar to Austin Aries’ Heatseeker)
20. Running Corner Springboard Superman Punch.
21. Backbreaker.
22. Spinebuster.
23. Double Leg Slam.
24. German Suplex.
25. Catapult Slam.

NOTE: Miyumi also utilizes a variety of attacks, including various elbows, punches, kicks, and more.

Finishing Moves:

Leaping Reverse STO. Can be set up for or done out of nowhere. Sometimes, in important matches, it'll immediately transition into a Koji Clutch.

Avada Kedavra

Superkick done to kneeling opponent.

Signature Moves

Falcon Knee

Two knees in a Muay Thai Clinch followed by a flying knee. It is possible she will just come flying in with a flying knee out of nowhere.

The Lancer

An over-the-tope rope suicide dive.

When an opponent is getting up the top rope, often times, she'll sprint up to the top rope like you see above and give a top rope, flying, sitout facebuster.

Visual Appearance:
Miyumi Ikeda doesn't really have any gimmick of any sort. She's herself. She's cocky in her wrestling ability, but timid in any other situation in her life. She's argumentative, a little bit cynical, but also dorky and weird enough to make her lovable to a lot of people. She's brutally honest in normal reactions, but she's intelligent enough to know when to be honest and when to hold back, making her a great manipulator if she tries to be.
Because of her realness and relatability, she's become quite an over character on the indies before coming to The AFW.
Wrestling Attire:
A compression bra, a pair of tights, boots, white tape on her wrists, and MMA gloves that are all stylized in some superhero theme from week to week. (IE Captain America, Spider-Man, Batman etc.)
Fun Facts:
Miyumi is also a nerd, loving anime, manga, American comics, video games, novels, mystery stories, and art!
Miyumi is often called Mia by her friends.
Her mother is British.
Her favorite super hero is Spider-Man.
Miyumi's favorite food is a western playboy sushi roll.
And her favorite book is And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.

Miyumi was born into privilege, as her mother had quite the family fortune and her father retired early as a successful business man. She is one of two daughters, her younger sister, Akaho, and her have a good relationship, despite its bumps that they've had along the way, including that her sister had a drug addiction after she graduated her own schooling after Miyumi had. The two grew apart then, but Miyumi was able to get her into rehab and the two rebuilt their relationship, and Miyumi even was able to help Akaho reconcile with her parents. She is now an avid supporter Her family loved and cared for her and always supported her, even when she came back from a friend's house one day when she was ten years old after watching her first wrestling match, telling her parents she wanted to be a wrestler when she grows up.

And it wasn't a pipe dream either, when she graduated high school early with very high marks at around the age of sixteen, maybe a bit before that, she immediately went to train, where she learned how to wrestle Japanese-style at first, but after making a few calls with her mother's connections, she flew to Scotland where she learned The British Style of professional wrestling.

The two styles meshed well together and she returned to Japan after having trained, getting stayed on the indie circuit where she became quite over with the audience, female and male alike. Somewhere along the way, an agent from The AWF approached her and asked if she wanted to make a name for herself in their promotion and she gladly accepted. She's very excited to be apart of the company and knows that she's going to conquer it like she has with any other challenge in her life.

AFW Information

[url=]Jessica Wright vs Miyumi Ikeda[/url:2o7qorbk]

[url=]Jessica Wright[/url:2o7qorbk]

Last edited by 12711 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 am; edited 7 times in total

[align=center:22ucb7z7]Choose Your Opponent[/align:22ucb7z7]
[url=]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyumi Ikeda

Post by Tatyina on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 pm

You could probably go over it with the edit comb but she's approved!

You may make matches and rp as you like ^ ^

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top