Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mignon A. Willowfield

Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield Empty Mignon A. Willowfield

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Name: Mignon Adinbella Willowfield
Pseudonyms: The Petite Monster, Brutal Doll
Nicknames: Inhuman, Loli Demoness, Princess Nightmare, The Little Terror
Eyes: Red
Hair: Pink
Height: 163 cm (5"4)
Weight: 59 Kg (130)
Measurements: 83/53/79
Nationality: UK
Alignment: Monster Heel
Entrance music: Final Boss

Wrestling Information
Strategy: Destroy and humiliate her opponents with brute strength
Style: Raw and brute force
Type: Pure Powerhouse
Preferred Matches: Any, except Hentai

Stats:
Strikes: A+
Submissions: SSS
Powerhouse:
Aerial: F-
Counters: F-

Strength: ∞: This little girl is just simply, unbelievably and impossibly, strong, it is questioned if her strength even as a limit at all. She claims to had defeated an African Elephant in a tug of war with just one arm, the accuracy of that claim have not be verified.
Endurance (Body): SSS+: While she is not truly invincible, trying to do her any harm is almost impossible as her toned muscles seems to be even harder then diamond while tougher then titanium, it would be wiser to attack the weaker part of her body.
Endurance (Neck, head and crotch): S: Even the weaker spots of her body seems to be able to take a few hits before really showing weakness, this girl is really, really hard to take down.
Endurance (Hair): B : Starts pulling her hair, and she will starts crying out in pain most other girls, though.
Endurance (Hentai): A-: Her face will turns red and her insane strength will drop greatly when embarrassed.
Endurance (Being Tickle): E: One of her two greatest weakness, this will relax her body and robs her of all strength.
Endurance (Darkness and Ghosts): E : The other one of her greatest weakness, she scared of the dark, as well as ghost stories, she wouldn't feel very comfortable fighting scary-themed wrestlers.
Speed: F-: Due to being so strong and confident of her body, she would just casual walk towards her opponent in a fight, she doesn't need speed.
Defense: F-: She doesn't really care about defense since her body is so resistance against attacks.
Technique: F-: She doesn't need any techniques, she fights with raw power, pure brute strength.

Favored moves:
Bearhug, Gorilla press, Giant Swing, Tornado Swing, Single-handed choke
Torture Rack, Power Bombs, Power Catapult, PowerSlams

Finishing moves:
Mignon's Sweet Hell: A arm trapping bearhugs that crushes her opponents against her soft yet powerful body, squeezing the strength and resistance out of their body.
Mignon's Lovely Carry: A torture rack that last forever, until her opponent gets KO on her shoulders.
Mignon's Special Delight: She would grab her opponent's by one leg and lift him or her up before rapidly slamming her victim  onto her mat and the corners again and again.

Past/History:
Mignon's mother, Hibiscus Willowfield was a beautiful and proud woman, a self-made multimillionaire, winner of a few beauty pageant as well as many fighting tournament and sports contests including weight lifting and running. A almost perfect woman without both beauty and strength, she originally fall in love with a Japanese man and wanted to marry him after a one night stand. However, this was not the case. The man was in fact, from the Japanese Royal family, and had to return to Japan, being unable to marry her.

Hibiscus was sad, and moved to US to escape being laugh at by the folks back in her homeland, starting a new life for herself, she trained Mignon in physical fitness but not in fighting, because she hoped her daughter would be a more gentle and lady-like compared to herself, however, Mignon proves to have a love for getting into fights, which worried Hibiscus much.

Finally, Mignon joined her school wrestling club during high school, and proved to be a strong fighter, even without any skill whatsoever, seeing this Hibiscus decides to let her daughter pursue a career in professional wrestling after all. Mignon was delighted, and had went around a few different wrestling clubs, however, in the end she resigned from one club after another because everyone in all the clubs ends up all being dead scared of her and no one would dare to wrestle her, due to her over aggressive and brutal wrestling style and her insane strength.

Mignon felt sad, but decides to move along to find wrestling organizations with stronger, better and braver wrestlers, so they can give her some challenges and some fun, this finally lead her to AFW, she do hope she can stay long in this place, maybe she can even find someone whom can finally defeat her!

Personality:
While she might look cute and cheerful, don't let her looks fool you, this girl is a monster.

When not in the ring, she's very cheerful and mischievous, acting like the innocent girl she is, trying to make friends.

However, in the ring, she becomes a proud and brutal torturer, she would just tank and bulldoze her opponent and start humiliating and playing around with her victim, totally destroying their dignity and their will to fight, while she still acts rather cheerful and sweet, her actions can just be descried as sadistic, brutal and savage, a little but extremely mean bully.

Due to her great strength. she has never been defeated, and she longs to be defeated one of these days, "Ah!!! Invincibility Really is Boring and Lonely~" She would complained after defeating her opponents, while having pride and absolute confident in her body, she also felt she might really have trained herself too much, becoming so strong that cause her the regret of having no worthy opponents.

Fun Facts:
She was offered to be a Kawaii initially, which she declined and asked for Tension.
She have a really, really big problem making friends even though she tries very hard outside of the ring, because of what she does in it.
This girl is evil~
She would always show off her strength with a feat of strength of some sort before a match to her opponent and the audiences, which can be anything from crushing rocks to bending metal.

Appearance:
Mignon A. Willowfield 47fae0
Mignon A. Willowfield 4pACWK

Last edited by Kounoko on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 25 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield (WIP)

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Relationships:
Wins:

Losses:

Ties:

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down