by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

4 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte - Page 14 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:57 am

King gotten the hold of Johnny, about to set him up for his famous yet deadly finisher- King's Pedigree, ready to flatten that punk ass face right down to the mat with all force of King's weighting down on top of it, enough to really turn it into a pancake. "Here we go.....!"

Just as King about to execute his move, he heard something from the crowd and something moving pretty fast, he looked up to see a blonde girl come flying right at him, King's arms hooked up Johnny arms that he couldnt bring it up to protect himself, but it was too late, that woman swing her foot and smashed right into the beast face, it was swift and painful, King instantly release Johnny and dropping onto his back fast and flat, arms and legs spread eagle, King isnt moving, he lay there completely out cold, something on that blonde boots must be hard as steel!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte - Page 14 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 am

The crowd cheered when King fell like a tree, but Taylor wasn't done. She leapt on him and pulled his head up off the mat by one of his cat-ears.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" She roared, and began pounding her chain-wrapped right fist down into the hulk's feline face, again and again, in a furious, lightning-fast barrage. She was hellbent on rearranging his face and giving him something to remember her by. "DON'T. YOU. EVER. TOUCH. HIM. AGAIN!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

King was out cold from that whoever blonde bitch was, probably some crazed fan of Johnny to save the day or something, but will forever remember her face then again his face and head was hurting, alot, actually much worst when he suddenly start waking up when his face getting more pounded by something extremely hard. "G-Gahhh!"

He finally open his eyes and seeing though one od the eye holes that completely closed, it was the same woman who kicked him in the face and now punching him repeatedly with those metal chain as her punching gloves. He grunts each time she punches him and does remember her words, but the question is he doesn't fuckin know who she is!

His body have gone far more limp no thanks to the crazy woman pounding his face as messed up as his black evil leopard mask.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Johnny managed to rub away most of the pain in his jewels as he watched Taylor take down King and start beating his face in. "That's my fuckin' wife, man." He said to one with a big grin on his face.

After admiring her handiwork, Johnny stood up and wrapped his arms around Taylor and pulled her off King. Johnny squeezed her tightly, leaning against her. "You're awesome babe." He said, panting against her neck.

"You may need to carry me to the back though." He chuckled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Taylor hammered away at King's face until she was physically restrained. She knew it was Johnny behind her, she knew his touch anywhere, and she wasn't going to resist, but that didn't mean she liked it.

"MOTHERFUCKER! YOU THINK YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, HUH? WELL SO CAN I!" She screamed, her voice scratchy and hoarse. "HOWDYA LIKE ME NOW, COCKSUCKER? HUH? FUCK YOU! I'LL FUCKIN'... I'M... I'm cool. Okay. It's okay. Okay."

She drew a deep breath to calm herself, and looked down at her throbbing right hand. The chain was red with blood, and for a moment Taylor thought it was King's. But King was wearing a mask. Taylor's knuckles were shredded, and her blood ran in little drops from the end of the chain. She backed away from the scene and began to unravel the chain from her hand.

"Are you okay?" She asked Johnny, her voice not as soft as he might have expected.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 pm

"Are you?"

Johnny hugged Taylor against him while his free hand closed around her bloddy chained fist. "C'mon, babe. Let's go."

Johnny turned and looked at Ninjette to make sure she wasn't dead. "You cool, dude? You kicked some ass, man."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Kozue felt dead, but she wasn't, as she started to rouse back into the world of the living. Moving hurt. Breathing hurt. Everything hurt. But after a moment she managed to sit up, hissing as she rubbed her face with one hand and her back with the other.

"I'm still alive. Alive-ish." She turned to King, seeing him knocked out, and memories started to flood back. "What did I miss? Jesus." She noticed Taylor in the ring for the first time, zooming in on her bloodied, chained fist and nearly falling back at the sight of it. "Holy shit, what the hell did I miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Johnny looked at Ninjette and grinned. "Taylor just beat King's ass dude. She didn't even need us, man." He said with a grin. Johnny held out a hand. "Need a hand? Taylor's gonna drag me back to the locker room. She's tough enough to drag us both. "

Johnny sighed into Taylor's neck. "Right, babe?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Kozue glanced between Taylor and what was left of King, a little stupefied. She'd been out for, what? A minute? Two, tops. All that fighting, and King was still a beast, but Taylor managed to drop him out cold. Granted, she had a fucking chain, but even still, pretty impressive.

"That's uh...wow." She took Johnny's hand and pulled herself up. "I...yeah, yeah, I wouldn't mind the help. Help would be nice. Help and painkillers." She rubbed her neck, trying to find the right words to say and failing miserably. Maybe the setting was wrong. "Actually, Taylor, there was something I kinda wanted to, well..." She grunted and straightened up as best she could, giving her the most serious look she could muster. "There's something I need to talk to you about, when you get a second. It's important, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 pm

By the look on Taylor's face, she did not appear to be in a laughing mood. She ignored Johnny's quip while she sized up Ninjette. She looked worse than she really was, she thought. She'd be fine.

"Nothing," was all she said. She opened and closed her tender fist and bunched up the bloody chain in her other hand. "Talk to me later, a'right? Back there. When we don't have to worry about this thing waking up again..." She kicked King's limp, meaty leg with her toe, and then turned away. "Where's Bree? I wanna talk to her, too... I'll see you back there."

She pulled Johnny's arm around her shoulders and quietly began to help him out of the ring.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14