Latest topics» Bethany Maroza vs Natasha Rostovik - Acceptable Targets
by Deus001 Today at 9:42 pm
» Tarot Woman
by KillerV Today at 9:40 pm
» Costume Match! Katherine Hart vs Alaina Sanders
by HighFly Today at 9:39 pm
» Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)
by HighFly Today at 9:33 pm
» Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka
by BloodstalkerZ Today at 9:25 pm
Who is online?In total there are 54 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots
acuya, anime_hentaifighter, BloodstalkerZ, Deus Machina, Deus001, Iron Soldier, k0hryuu, Kelsea, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, Old_Man_Tai, starvalentine, Winner3
Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
Recent absence and delayed threads
Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 pm by Lunchador
Hey, all! Wanted to send a message here to apologize for my recent absence, and the threads I've left hanging for the last month or so. Been dealing with some physical and mental health issues that have kept me from posting for awhile. It Want to sincerely apologize to those who I've had ongoing threads with during this time, and to those who have been waiting for me to start something with them. I feel like I'm ready to start trying to be active, again, and hope folks will be willing to …
[ Full reading ]
[ Full reading ]
Found my HHH
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:40 pm by starvalentine
Found my inner HHH and buried some of my roster. If anyone cares to look its here http://www.afwrpg.com/t15808-starvalentines-roster
Full Name: Sejuani
Alias: The Warmonger
Birth Date: February 5th, 1988
Intro: Mick Gordon - Polemos
Weight: 153 lbs
Skin Color: Pale
Hair Color: Silver
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Blue
Body Modifications: None
Attire: Barbaric inspired outfit
Languages: Swedish | English
Virtues: Authenticity | Courage
Vices: Violence| Wrath
Desires: To decimate the competition | Strong rivals | Tests of Strengths
Fears: Becoming too old to fight | Being out of options in life
Likes: Wrestling | Her pet boar | Getting worshipped
Dislikes: Wasting Time | Cowards
Quirks: Cracking her knuckles | Battlecry
Morality: Lawful Evil
Personality: Never contained by limits, she shows a rather amazonian like approach in fights, though she is a lot more approachable when she isn't in a fight.
Strategy: Use her fearsome strength to either squeeze her opponent in crushing holds or power slam them into hard terrain.
Favored Moves Normal/Hardcore: Bearhug | Bow and Arrow | Spear | Dragon Suplex
Favored Moves Hentai/Softcore: Schoolgirl Pin | Torture Rack | Tree of Woe | Dragon Sleeper
Favored Match Types: Pin fall | Submission | Hentai | Cage
Class: Power House
Style Mastery: A+
Avalanche - After sending two solid knee strikes to her opponent's gut, she will loop their arm around the back of her head before lifting them straight up and in a jackhammer carry, holding them up with impressive strength while she walks over to the center of the ring. She then drops her opponent in a way that they would fall down head first in front of her, quickly wrapping her arms around their descending waist and jumps down to her knees to transition it into a pile driver instead.
Lockjaw - Making sure her opponent was not going to fight back, she will slam them down onto their stomach to stun them. She then stands on the back of their ankles and begins locking them together, then reaching over to grab her opponents wrists to secure those as well before she rocks back and completes the ceiling hold. After forcing her opponent to tense up, she will lower their upper body down by their hands until her opponent's back is resting upon her back. She quickly uses her arms to constrict around her opponent's head and neck to put them in a choke hold while keeping the ceiling hold with her legs
- Sejuani was weaned on hardship and reared on barbarity. Where others succumbed to the harshness of the Swedish winters, she was tempered by it until pain became power, hunger an encouragement, and frost an ally in culling the weak. Through her ordeals, she learned that to thrive in the endless winter, one must become just as cold and unforgiving. In Sejuani's eyes, only the strong were meant to survive the harsh conditions Nature threw into her path, and when it came to the winter season in the mountains of Sweden, it was do or die.
- As a child, the leader of the Winter's Claw watched her tribe's numbers slowly dwindle. Cold and starvation took all but the most resilient. She was the only one of her siblings to survive to her tenth year, leaving Sejuani sure that she too would die in misery. In desperation, she sought spiritual counsel from her tribe's mystic. But the seer did not foretell Sejuani's death. Instead, she prophesized that Sejuani would one day become the woman she always dreamed of becoming, to not only withstand the winter but also be able to bring her tribe back to it's former glory.
- Armored with absolute faith in her destiny, Sejuani pushed herself to extremes that would have killed anyone without her will to endure. She walked into blizzards without food or furs and trained while frigid winds raked her flesh. She clashed with the strongest warriors of her tribe, one after another, until her legs gave out beneath her. When she assumed leadership of her tribe, Sejuani commanded her warriors to follow her example. Under her rule, the tribe grew stronger than they had ever been.
- That was several years ago, until the Russian army came into the area to start evacuating the stubborn out from their hide outs, Sejuani forced to obey because even her body was not able to stand against the cold steel of a bullet. Since she was not allowed to travel back, she had no choice but to leave the country for another that had survived many World disasters, somewhere she could overcome the nature and to find a new home where she could be herself. This country was Japan, home to many things which would normally be deemed unnatural. They didn't seem too phased of the warmonger. Rather, they applauded her! When confusion reached a point of no return, she demanded answers!
- Her main answer was a federation that harbored many strange cosplayers, who were fighting each other for either popularity or money. This greatly confused Sejuani, yet knowing that this world she was living in now required money in order to survive, she would use her qualities to their finest and joined in to show off what a real warmonger looked like. All she had to do was hold back and not do permanent damage or any of that sort of things. She would be paid for winning a fight, to show off she was the strongest within the federation and who knows, there might be a old tribesman watching how Sejuani would perform in combat!
Main Quote: You're not worthy to be my opponent.
Social Likes: Milkshakes | Winter Season | Daily workout | Water
Social Dislikes: Police | Children | Cars | Dogs
Last edited by Cirno on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
- Posts : 10676
Join date : 2008-04-26
Age : 28
Location : Earth
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum