by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak - Page 2 Empty Re: The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Allison reacted the moment Jocelyn lunged at her, rising from her chair and turning to face her while she grabbed hold of her golden locks. With a hateful grimace on her face, she plowed forward into Jocelyn, driving her back until both of them collided with the couch and went tumbling over it. She put a hand over the girl's face, and shoved it down to pin her head to the floor.

"I'm not here for your enjoyment, you little bitch. You were here for mine, but I'm tired of you," Allison snarled. "If I was the kind of person that let some worthless gutter trash like you tell me what to do, you would never have started following me in the first place."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak - Page 2 Empty Re: The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Jocelyn leered at Allison when her fingers dug into those perfect blonde locks. It seemed a tug wouldn't have much point as Allison drove her into, and over, the plush couch. Jocelyn grunted as she landed on her back with Allison on top of her.

"Ngh!"

Jocelyn felt her face pushed into the carpet but she didn't struggle. She listened to Allison's words and tried to keep a tight grip on those immaculate blonde hairs. The Chistralian's grimacing features twisted into a smile.

"I didn't fight with you this whole time just to start listening to you NOW, ya rusty old gammer!" Jocelyn spat back. Her legs came up and she squeezed them around Allison's body. Her body ached and she knew that if Allison wanted, she could probably dismantle this outburst with ease but adrenaline, and the thought of losing Allison for good pushed her.

"I've never seen you like this before, Sarah." Jocelyn growled. "It's makin me kinda hard."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Allison growled. She knew how stubborn and how psychotically obsessed Jocelyn was with her, but before it was useful when she wanted Jocelyn to dance on her puppet strings. Now, though, it was somewhat of a problem.

She tightened her abs against Jocelyn's legs, but let them stay where they were. Her eyes remained on Jocelyn's. "It's actually quite a sad story," she said. "You're doing all this to spite your father, and yet you've attached yourself to someone just like him. Perhaps you could end the charade here and go home to seduce him instead."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Jocelyn's eyes widened at Allison's words. She gasped audibly and the grip around Allison's waist loosened. Jocelyn stared at the blonde for a long moment before she let go of Allison's hair, balled her fist and drove it into the Brit's eye as hard as she could from that position, trying to shove and roll them so they could exchange positions.

"Too, fucking bad," Jocelyn growled. "he just doesn't have the tits you do."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Allison's head snapped to the side, and she painfully squeezed one eye shut while Jocelyn rolled her onto her back. There was no position she could be in with Jocelyn that would cause her to worry, but certainly the girl was trying her patience to an extent that could prove dangerous.

"He's got plenty of money. He can get some the same way I did," she spat. She kept a hand on Jocelyn's chin and pushed her back so that she couldn't get too close. "Whatever you think of me, you're wrong. You never met me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Jocelyn's cheeks flared as she straddled Allison. The words, and Allison's hands against her chin made her blush and snarl. She snaked her arms downward and began to tear at the coat that Allison wore to the ring and tear at the regal black bra underneath to violently expose the woman so they were nearly in the same position.

"Show me, Sarah." Jocelyn growled as she tried to open her mouth and get some of Allison's fingers into her mouth by craning her neck. "IT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IF YOU'RE GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM ME LIKE A CHICKEN SHIT COWARD PUSSY MANKER!!" The Chistralian screamed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Allison gasped as Jocelyn ripped open a buckle and yanked on her bra, exposing one soft, full breast and small, round, pink areola. It was enough to make her clamp her fingers down on Jocelyn's jaw, her fingers in her mouth and her thumb underneath, and yank her forcefully to the side. She rolled Jocelyn back onto the floor and straddled her, leaning down to put her face against hers.

"You apocalyptic twat. Nobody wants you. Nobody loves you. You could have had Yi Lan. She could have put up with you, and you could have been something close to happy. But you only want to punish yourself since daddy's not here to to it, and now I have to deal with Bonnie Gastin. Do you understand the position you've put me in?" She snarled hotly, her breath panting against Jocelyn's cheek.

"Of course you don't." She pushed away and stood up, and didn't bother to fix her vest where it was askew.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Jocelyn was flipped once again as their cheeks and chests pressed against one another. Jocelyn's cheeks remained red from the contact as she listened to Allison's harsh words.

Jocelyn snorted through her nostrils as Allison finished. "Just now..." She growled. "You sounded like a whiny bitch. Boo hoo, fucking, hoo. The big bad Allison Watson has to face Bonnie Gastin. She's a fuckin cunt. I could kick her fuckin ass all over this arena and here you're cryin about it."

Jocelyn wished that she had the strength to kip up and plow into Allison. Unfortunately, all she could do was slowly roll to her hands and knees.

"Is THIS the real Sarah!?" Jocelyn growled. "Cause if it IS, then you're right. I'll be out of your hair faster than you can say shrimp on the fuckin barbie." Jocelyn glared stone faced at the Brit and curled her lips into a sneer. "You ain't worth wastin the energy on. All those feelings I had for you? Tch." Jocelyn spit at Allison's feet.

"The fact that I ever lost to you in the ring is disgusting."

Jocelyn looked down, staring at Allison's fake tit. "I'll mangle her. I'll crush that dyke Bonnie Gastin in the ring so you don't have to worry about her roughing you up and humiliating you in front of the world."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:50 pm

"I should not have to do your dirty work," Allison said plainly. She went back to her chair, but remained standing.

She regained some of her composure while inside she seethed at Jocelyn's taunts. And the girl even seemed to think it was some kind of threat that she'd leave!

"You will not. You'll not go anywhere near her, or her lunatic little brother. I appreciate your sudden change of heart, now it would be so lovely if you could find your way to the door. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would take your nakedness like blood in the water and ravage you to your little heart's content."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Allison's words caught her off guard. Her head visibly crooked and her eyes widened. And then Jocelyn laughed. Sharply. She derisively laughed at the words that Allison had said.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want. That's always the way it's been. What are you gonna do anyway? stop me?" Jocelyn laughed sharply again and walked over to Allison. She looked at her with her sparkling almond eyes and let her eyes trail down Allison's form.

"Put it back on, Sarah. Put your little mask back on." Jocelyn lifted up her hand and set a single finger on Allison's nose, just to keep pissing the Brit off. "The one with the long nose that you look down on everyone with. I've seen it Sarah." Jocelyn said.

"You might be right about bein like my family but you aren't anything like my father. I'd say if you were in the Lu clan, you'd be much more like me than him." Jocelyn let her hand fall and pressed it into Allison's exposed breast. "But I ain't afraid of showin off who I really am cause I don't give a fuck!. I'll bet it terrifies you every night that when you look in the mirror you might see someone like me starin back at you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next