Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak Empty The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:52 am

Allison slipped on her vest as she walked, her long legs covering the distance to her dressing room with purposeful strides. The tag match in front of the Summer Splash crowd had so much as displaced a hair on her head, and she remained as stunning and as flawless as before. Only now, her icy calm and detached confidence were slightly less than complete. Cracks were showing around the edges of her composure, her lips pushed down slightly in a scowl, her eyes narrowed.

She knew exactly what Valley Doll had done. If she wanted to repay her in kind, then shattering her tailbone and pulverizing her sex, smashing her confidence, creating tension in her relationship with her little girlfriend, robbing her of her crowd support, and handing her a decisive loss weren't even the half of it. If she wanted revenge, she would go much farther than that to take it.

Behind her, struggling to keep up, was Jocelyn. The little foul-mouthed thug had, if she was perfectly honest, put on a show. It was without a doubt Jocelyn's best performance. It was also perhaps her worst beating, including the one she'd taken from Allison herself, and it had come following some rule bending from the darling crowd-pleasers. There was something that needed to be done. It was time Allison did it.

Once back to her dressing room, the statuesque Brit slid into a silk robe and wrapped it loosely around her body. She sat in the chair at her vanity and inspected her hair and face. Neither of their opponents had laid a finger on her, and yet here they were, with Allison too angry to speak, despite having so much to say.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak Empty Re: The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:05 am

Jocelyn was always quick to get the first and last word in in any conversation, even if it was usually something insulting. She didn't know why but she felt compelled to do it. However, she was silent as she walked back to their dressing room and softly closed the door behind her.

She focused on Allison once she sat down. Her heart was beating faster than normal but wasn't pounding in her chest. Her eyelids felt heavy and while she was quite sore, she wasn't tired at all.

She looked at Allison and watched as she stared into the mirror. Jocelyn had been around the Brit long enough to know when things weren't' right. She couldn't quite place it but whatever was inside Allison's head wasn't the usual air of smug superiority.

Jocelyn stepped to the small fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. She went to Allison and set it next to the blonde, even though it was clear who could use the drink more of the two of them. Jocelyn then turned away from Allison putting her back to the Brit. She pulled off her sweat soaked Chinese dress, leaving her only in her thin, black thong. One arm draped over her petite breasts and the Chistralian sat on the couch that was provided, on her knees with her back still facing Allison. Jocelyn rested her head on the back of the couch and then sighed heavily, as if she were trying to expel something terrible from her body.

Sweat soaked the top of the couch as her free hand ran through her short, matted, sweat soaked black hair, her fingers digging until she clutched it tightly. Jocelyn closed her eyes and listened to the silence, hoping she could hear something that her eyes could not see.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:25 am

Allison sat in front of the large mirror, all of her various beauty supplies arranged neatly on the table beneath, and stared unflinchingly at the face looking back at her. Her posture was upright and straight, her head held up and her shoulders back. Her short blonde hair would have turned heads at any party in London. Her green eyes, imposing and severe and complex, were wreathed in dark makeup and blended eyeshadow. Her skin was flawless, her complexion as even as the shade of the makeup that concealed her face. Her real face.

She looked at herself with the same coldly appraising look that she normally directed at the rest of the world. She'd used those eyes on Jocelyn so frequently. She scoured her appearance and judged what she perceived to be flaws, however miniscule. Where once there was perfection, now there was something incomplete.

She turned her eyes to the girl behind her, visible in just the corner of the mirror. She could see her sweat-glazed back and dark, tousled hair. Her slight frame, her narrower shoulders and tiny waist, unclothed, made her appear to be someone who had no place at all in a business such as this. She looked like a child. She behaved like a child. Allison had exploited her burning desire for approval and praise to manipulate the girl into doing things, things to harm herself and others. She had played her just right, so as to keep her on the hook. She kept her dog hungry, to make her all the more vicious when she removed the chain.

Allison had seen in the ring that night the same thuggish, stupidly aggressive side that came so naturally to Jocelyn. She had also seen her put her skills to use with a canny and confidence that she had never seen in her before. She had seen her take a savage, sadistic beating, and seen her persevere even when her body failed. And in all of it, she found not the slightest bit of pleasure, and she would never forgive the ugly blonde American bitch for that.

"Jocelyn..." Allison's voice came at last. She sounded tired. "Are you alright?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:38 am

Jocelyn was silent for a long moment even after hearing Allison's voice. At least, she inhaled deeply and sighed again. She sat up, letting her hand slip off her hair and flop against the back of the couch. She turned around, trying to catch Allison's gaze with her won weary, tired eyes.

"Bloody ripper." She said, forcing a grin for as long as she was able to. "Was a helluva fight and we showed those nasty twats not to fuck around with us, right?" She said, raising her eyebrows with effort to try and perk herself up.

It didn't last long. She was too tired to be enthusiastic or even sassy. Her features drooped and she looked shyly towards the vanity, turning her body enough to give Allison a view of her nearly naked form, her hand still cupping her small breast.

"Are... you?" She asked finally, genuine concern in her tone. "Drink some water, Sarah." She said, the words sounding more suggestive than anything.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 am

"I have never in my life been all right."

Allison's eyes bore into Jocelyn, the young woman with her adolescent body. Her adolescent mind. She really was insufferable, uncouth in all the ways that Allison reviled, and worked hard to eliminate from herself. Allison had been ripping out all traces of imperfection by the roots for her entire adult life, and she had succeeded in so many ways. But there were some things that could not be scrubbed or plucked or manicured away. There were some things that experience alone did not provide, that skill and self assurance and style could never replace.

"This is it, Jocelyn." She turned her eyes away to gaze upon the pair of eyebrow tweezers by her left hand. "I don't want to see you again."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:56 am

Jocelyn raised an eyebrow at Allison's words. What was she even talking about? Never been alright in her life? She opened her mouth to make a flippant comment when she suddenly spoke impossible words.

Jocelyn was up fast. She was standing rigidly with both her fists clenched, baring her body at Allison's back and the vanity. Her teeth ground together and she stared hard at the blonde Brit. "The fuck did you say, ya dish licking chook!?" She growled.

her cheeks reddened. There was no way she could do anything but posture. She knew it. No doubt Allison did too. She wasn't going to back down though. "YOU don't get to fuckin tell ME when WE'RE through!" Jocelyn growled.

"I don't give two dingo's arses if I just got beat to fuck in a match. I'm sore but I'm bloody pissed! You're gonna have to throw me out yourself, cunt. And I ain't goin peacefully!" She growled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 am

"Yes, I do," Allison said, her voice not at all matching the indignation in Jocelyn's. "I have no use for you anymore. Our relationship has no purpose. There is no reason for me to bother with you, knowing that you will not give me what I want."

What did Allison want? That was a question that she may never be able to answer. It was the loose thread that would unravel her completely, but she meant to cut it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 am

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THEN!?"

Jocelyn screamed as she took a step forward. Her voice was hoarse. She wasn't sad, she was pissed. She wasn't going to stand for such a nonchalant dismissal, that was for DAMN sure. If they were through for real, Jocelyn was going to make sure it came with fucking explosions strapped to it.

"Hell, fuckin, no." Jocelyn growled as she started to pace. "Don't give a shit what the fuck you want. We're not done until I say we're done. That's how it works, Sarah."

Jocelyn stared at Allison through the vanity. "You knew it was like that from the very moment you took me in."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:32 am

"I never took you in." Allison turned in her chair to look directly at the girl, and she stared for several silent seconds before turning back to the mirror.

"I once locked you in a closet for a night, perhaps you're thinking of that. Do you know why I did that?" She asked, pausing as if for an answer while allowing none. "Because I wanted to. Just like when I broke you in the ring. I thoroughly enjoyed hurting you, in the ring and afterward, in ways you expected and in ways that you haven't even noticed. I do what I want, because I can. I always have. And now I don't want you."

She let out a sigh like an angry huff. "Haven't you got anyone else?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:41 am

"No, you bitch." Jocelyn growled, finally getting able to see into Allison's eyes face to face. "You might have done things TO me, but I could have left any time I WANTED. I'm pretty fucked up but that doesn't mean I have no clue about what kind of horrid cunt you are. I know all the shit you did to me, that you do to me. I don't give a fuck!" Jocelyn waved her hand in front of her and took another step towards Allison.

"I fuckin liked it. Thought it was pretty, bloody tits." She said, her mouth twisting into a horrid grin. "I'm not finished taking whatever bull shit you have to give me. I'm going to eat it all until I'm full. I'm a stubborn fucking twat, Sarah. Didn't yous see me out in the ring? You can break my body and you can fuck with my head and you can do whatever you fucking want to me but you can't make me go away.'

"I don't have anyone else because I don't NEED anyone else!"

Jocelyn lashed out, looking to dig her fingers into Allison's perfect hair and grip it tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next