by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel Survivors (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Angel Survivors (For HighFly) - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel Survivors (For HighFly)

Post by killcarrion Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

“Hggh…” Miko tightened her hold on her neck and waist through all of Suzu’️s weakened fidgeting, remembering how the Tsunami seemed particularly flustered by this submission from earlier. It still felt somewhat surreal for Mikoto to have Suzu struggling so desperately to escape one of her holds, a mentor to the priestess who showed her some of the basics of the game.

Upon hearing Suzu tap out her submission on the mat, Mikoto immediately released the headlock and collapsed flat on her back, panting heavily as she layed on the mat with a slight smile on her face. Though it was only a training bout, the priestess couldn’️t help but feel a certain sense of pride after having bested the Tsunami. Inwardly she soon dismissed those feelings however. Given the Tsunamis injury and her hiatus from the ring, this should hardly count as a legit victory in any manner. The training bout had definitely turned into quite a workout and exhibition of tricky moves and counters, a few curious rookies having started watching from ringside.

“...Phew...well fought, Suzu. Even…*pant*…even after all you’️ve been through….” Mikoto would scoot backward and raise herself to her feet as she spoke kindly to Suzu, offering an extended hand to help her up. “…you still had me to dead to rights a few times. I think you’️ve worked off a little bit of that rust…*giggle*...Oh, how’️s your leg? Any problems?” Mikoto tried to be as cordial as possible, hoping Suzu wouldn't take this loss the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Suzumi accepted Mikoto's hand and help getting up. She smiled gently and nodded to Mikoto as she asked about her leg. "Its fine, but you are giving me, like, wayyyyy too much credit. You totally controlled the tempo while I was stuck reacting instead of being proactive." Suzumi answered, giving her best assessment. In all honesty, Mikoto did win and control most of the outcome right from the get-go. It hurt Suzumi to admit it, but she had to give credit where credit is due.

Suzumi jokingly pat her stomach and lightly smacked the side of her thigh. "Like, I think I totally got a bit soft. I don't remember bouncing this much when I was younger." She said with a laugh.... although she did actually feel for the first time as if she was out of shape. At least she knew what she had to work on, and that she had to work a lot harder than she thought she did to get to where she used to be. "We should do this again some time, and maybe have a night on the town afterwards?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 am

Mikoto's head tilted to the side curiously when Suzu suggested the priestess was in fact domineering one in the match. "Really? I thought it was pretty evenly matched...Oh, but um....ah thanks all just the same." Whoever was right about their assessment of the training bout, Miko was just relieved Suzu took it all in great stride.

"Hmm...no your abs seems rather toned actually, but there are some exercise techniques I know that could..." The priestess would start to mumble too herself as she would concernedly place her hand on the Tsunami's still rather lean midsection. Her mothering side resurfaced once again to offer advice and support, but her hand would recoil with a slight blush on her face from Suzu's later suggestion.

"Well....that's ah....if you need a, uh, training buddy or a sparring partner then I-I'm your girl but...but...well, I've never been one for the night life. I tend to just..A-All the other girls at W.A. seemed to be better at...I just...don't know...." Miko would start to scratch her cheek while looking down at the mat, remembering now notorious she was for being a wallflower whenever she was dragged to clubs.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:34 am

"I remember you being super shy around guys, not liking all the noise, atmosphere and all that when people used to go out Mikoto." Suzumi said with a laugh. "You may not realize it, but you really got it going on! I just think you need a more relaxed setting to go to."

Suzumi stroked her chin as she tried to think. Wrestling, acting and men were the few things she wasn't a total airhead about. Suddenly, what she viewed as a genius idea popped into her head! All she had to do was make the sales pitch to her career focused and shy friend. "You and I will go to the beach sometime! You can sit back, relax and hang out with me! With our looks, especially in swimsuits, guys will come over and chat us up in a way more relaxed setting than a club! Whaddya say?" Suzumi asked with a giant grin on her face.

"If I have to I will go up against ya for round 2, full speed, winner picks a hangout spot." Suzumi barely added through a fit of giggling, still smiling at her friend as she spoke.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:34 am

Mikoto started nervously stroking her flowing jet-black hair as she maintained eye contact straight down towards her feet. The prospect of winning over a cute boy only made her curl back into herself. Her responsibilities as priestess, wrestling career, caring for her family, school work….there were just so many other priorities in her life….or so she kept telling herself. Any excuse to put off opening herself up to members of the opposite sex. Though her head perked up when Suzu floated the other much more enticing idea…

“Oh…uhm, the beach…that, that could be fun actually. I remember back in W.A. the company would send us on paid vacations out to resorts around Japan to promote the league. We had to pose in our….our bathing suits for some modeling pictures, but it was soooo relaxing there.” Mikoto brightened up at the suggestion, obviously already on board for the well-pitched day trip. The Tsunami’️s infectious cheerfulness helped seal the deal, honestly if anyone else had suggested the sandy endeavor the priestess may have shied away from that as well.

“…*giggle*...Alright Suzu, I guess you win this round...hehe…” Mikoto laughed to yourself when she realized her unintentional pun, now walking with Suzu towards the ropes and sitting on the middle rope to help her friend out the ring. “Just…just please don’️t leave me alone if any boys come to speak to us. I-I don’️t….I wouldn’️t know what to say or….*sigh*….I don’️t know….I may just have a heart attack right then and there…hehe….” While walking out of the ring and towards the locker room exit Mikoto had her own idea pop into her head.

“Oh! After we wash up, let’️s stop by the main office and see who your first opponent will be? That way you can prepare well in advance. I’️m sure she won’️t stand a chance!” Mikoto stated confidently.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:44 am

"Glad ya think its an awesome idea! I know we'll enjoy the beach and the sun! Also don't worry about the guys, I can handle them and I will make sure not to leave you alone. I'll set you up for success!" Suzumi confidently added. She couldn't help but see Mikoto as a nervous little sister still afraid of men. Suzumi wouldn't let any jerks have their way with Mikoto, but she would also help prod Mikoto along if a good catch came along. Those are few and far between, and you can't pass up a good shot at a good guy when it comes along.

"Ha, thanks! The only reason I'll be ready is because of your help, don't forget that!" Suzumi said as Mikoto offered words of encouragement. The two walked back towards the showers, both eager to see who the higher ups had sent up against Suzumi....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6