by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

'King vs. Queen': King vs. Takane Shijou

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

'King vs. Queen': King vs. Takane Shijou - Page 7 Empty Re: 'King vs. Queen': King vs. Takane Shijou

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 am

As King sat up, so did Takane. It is common courtesy just to look at a person in the eyes to have a proper conversation. "... Not long, that's for sure. This is only my second match here at AFW, and my training didn't last even a year. I suppose the only reason I managed to win was because I had some experience fighting a striker such as yourself."

After catching her breath, the idol stood up, before offering an extended hand for the gentlewoman to grab so Takane can help King stand up.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

'King vs. Queen': King vs. Takane Shijou - Page 7 Empty Re: 'King vs. Queen': King vs. Takane Shijou

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 pm

King knew that this sort of hospitality was going to be a rare thing in her time with the AFW. It was best to enjoy it while she could.

She took the hand and enjoyed the sensation of it for a moment - Takane's touch was soft and yielding despite their feirce battle. King took hold and pulled up, standing alongside the songstress and standing even with her."Regardless, you fight fiercely, but fairly. It was an honor to go up against you, and I hope to do it again, someday."

She gave Takane a curt bow, like she was a patron at her bar. Which gave King an idea, actually. "Are you busy tomorrow night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:09 am

"Yes, I look forward to our rematch, if should we have one in the near future." Takane said in a gentle voice.

She then raised an eyebrow in regards to if she was whether free or not tomorrow night. "No... I shouldn't be. Why?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:12 am

The crowd was starting to dissipate, taking a break before the next match, and King was eager to join them. When she was moving her clothing was hardly a bother, but now that she'd slowed down it was starting to reek and stick against her skin. As much as she preferred fighting in this sort of outfit, she was starting to think something more traditional would be in order for the prolonged fights that the AFW would send her way.

King reached into her jacket, pulled out a card for her jazz club, Illusions, and offered it to Takane. "I own a little business, not too far from here. Wrestlers drink free, and I would love for you to stop by."

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Takane watched as King pulled out a card. She looked down at it, and at first, she wondered what it was, until she saw it was a business card for a jazz club. Graciously, she accepted the card and looked at the other woman in the eyes as she spoke. A night to drink, huh?

An angel smile formed on her face as the idol spoke in her soft voice. "Certainly. I'll come by to see. Thank you for the offer... King? If I may, you do have a real name correct? I would like to know you by that."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Takane looked King in the eyes. Right in the eyes. That struck King as a little odd. Very few people actually look you in the eye for any real amount of time, especially not with the genuine look that she had. It was oddly calming.

"I do. Jeanne." King started to slide out of her jacket, cooling down a bit quicker and using it to wipe her forehead clean. "But I prefer King. If that's all right. It's the name I'm most comfortable with." That was hardly the full explanation, but it would suffice for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 pm

"... I see."Takane said, a bit puzzled. But maybe she'll King about that tomorrow night. Besides, it would be another reason to come.

"Well, I'll be off then. It was a pleasure wrestling against you. I'll see you tomorrow then." And with that, the Silver Queen would start to exit the ring, slipping through the ropes before heading towards the backstage. She raised her right hand in the air and waved it in a gesture of a farewell as the idol did not turn around one second to look behind.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7