by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Femie vs Misaka

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Femie vs Misaka - Page 3 Empty Re: Femie vs Misaka

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Misaka moaned softly form Femie licking her suckling her nipples as she used one arm to hold Femie's head in place while the other arm would reach downward towards her pussy to finger her slowly as an other moan came form her lips feeling Femies own fingers in her pussy.

"ohh naughty girl still got some fight in you huh?" she giggled not going to rough this time with teh fingering thinking she might have been alittle rough with her clit attacks and wanted to make up for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Femie pushed her free hand downward and cupped her mound to protect it from being penetrated like a shield. Her other hand continued to try and finger Misaka though, unfortunately, she was being smothered pretty well. All she could respond back with was muffled noises as she tried to conserve her air. Still, if she could finger Misaka to an orgasm, it wouldn't matter if she passed out from a smother. But still, that didn't mean she wanted to BE in it. Not THAT much, at least.

Femie tried bridging her body with her athleticism in hopes of pushing her feet to the canvas and lifting them both off the mat so she could roll Misaka off of her , all with just her shoulders and legs.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:18 am

Misaka moaned out as she could feel Femie's finger in her knowing that even if she could smoother he into passing out it would be useless if she came. "ouughhh no fair Femie " she panted out slapping her tits into Femies face but would then feel her foe bridge up and would be forced off her. Partly glad she got away form her fingers but also disappointed her smoother couldn't be held in longer as she would roll on her stomach and would get up to her feet her sex abit wet for the fingering.

"next time ill be fingering you Femie." she said looking at her foe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:21 am

Femie rolled away when her bridge worked and Misaka was off of her. The Belgian sat up and brushed her hands down her bdy while she caught her breath and eyed Misaka. "I don't mind if you do that," Femie admitted, "but how about after I do that to you??"

Femie stood up and stretched her body, stepping away from Misaka and letting the girl stand. "Well, I'm having fun still. You aren't so bad." Femie said, puffing out her chest. "How am I doing? I felt like there should be more wrestling but just getting all grindy on each other, that's pretty good too."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:16 am

Misaka got to her feet looking at Femie and licked her lips abit. "I much rather do that befor you do that to me." Misaka said watching Femie get up thinking there should be something she could do to weaken this sexy Belgian. Smiling as she watch Femie stuck out her chest Femie stuck hers out to as if challenging her.

"I'm having fun to Femie your be nice to play with." she smiled walking over to Femie. " I don't mind if there's not enough wrestling and a lot more grinding on each other, I'm sure the audience likes the grindy stuff." Misaka giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 am

"Oh?" Femie said as she watched Misaka step towards her. She realized that Misaka had stuck her chest out as well and suddenly the athletic Belgian had an idea. She took one big step forward and slapped her huge chest into Misaka's. Maybe this wouldn't get them creaming any time soon but the crowd might be into an impromptu tit war! Femie knew SHE certainly was as she tried to grinned her tits into Misaka's and push the kawaii back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Misaka smiled as she pushed her tits into Femie's and held her ground against the Belgian and would try to push back. " do you think your tits are better then mine Femie?" Misaka asked grabbing Femie's hips for some leverage as she looked into Femie's eyes and would keep trying to push the Belgian back but was having a hard time doing so. Thinking it was going to be a harder to push that more athletic girl back, Misaka had to think of a way to get the upper hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 pm

"I don't mean to brag, but certainly." Femie said as she puffed out her chest and rubbed her tits against Misaka's."And not to take anything away from your lovely pair. Even if it's a competition, we don't have to compete on every front. Can't we just enjoy the fact that we're two beautiful ladies who are lucky enough to get paid to have sex?"

Femie said as she could feel Misaka struggling against her strength. Femie suddenly lashed her arms around Misaka and squeezed. "Speaking of." She giggled and then tried to bend her knees and belly-to-belly, tit-to-tit suplex Misaka to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 pm

"Hmm I suppose your right we should just enjoy that fact today in this little match." Misaka smiled as she rotated her breast into Femie's hoping to push her back however Femie put her arms around her and was lifting her up. " H-Hey don't not this! Kyaaaa!" Misaka screamed as she was slammed in a belly to belly suplex and her head hit the ground causing her to be dizzy.

"Ugh..my head." Misaka groaned on the ground laying there trying ot shake her dizziness away, but left her self open for what ever Femie had planned. While shaking away how dizzy she was Misaka would roll over to the ropes to get away from Femie instinctively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Femie grinned as she hit with the move. How marvelous! It was a sensation that was almost better than sex! However, she still had the match on her mind and pushed apart Misaka's thighs and slid into a tribbing position.

"mmmmhmmmm, much better!" She purred huskily as she felt their pussies begin to kiss. Femie's eyes fluttered as she tried to work her hips and make sure that Misaka was getting more than she was giving in this double edged battle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next