by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Eliza turned to look at Clyde, pondering his first question. She figured out what he meant though, and replied with "Well I try not to limit myself, but I usually only have one match in friction once in a while. Just for the sake of it you know?"

To answer Clyde's second question Eliza bit her lower lip, wondering how to put it into words. She then came up with "Uh he was my ex before I came here, he's called Ryan Knight. 6 foot tall bloke, British, leads a faction here. We met at a ballroom dance. I saw him on an episode of Tension while I was considering a wrestling career, I figured if he was staying here then the competition must be quite good. And after going up against you I can see that I was right Mr Gastin." Eliza said with a smile.

"Yes I've fought several interesting people here, a Greek albino girl for example. Although most of my matches have been losses, but I'm planning to get around that somehow." The ballroom girl said as she continued to walk.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. - Page 7 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 pm

"Uh huh." Clyde muttered, showing he understood. "But ya know... If yer' main league is Tension, you can progress better in it, if ya stick to one Brand. Just sayin'. Ain't my call as ta' what you wanna do." Clyde commented. She probably had a better chance at success in Tension than he did right now.

Then the Ex was brought up. Turns out he was he an Ex before AFW. Clyde huffed in amusement. And here he was selfishly hoping someone else's relationship got screwed with because of the company just so he wouldn't feel singled out and alone. Oh well.

"Might'a heard of 'em." He's heard the name but hadn't seen the guy yet, probably because Clyde didn't always keep up with Tension affairs. But he smiled confidently though when Eliza complimented him. But he tried to keep cool and not let her compliment get to his head.

"Well I dunno 'bout yer guy but yeah. I've been in some tough matches here, yeah." He said with a grin and a nod. "Depends on who ya fight too though. Friction and Tension got plenty of people who can't wrestle At All. Then you got folks who can really mess ya' up, ya know? Ro Laren, Jonny Higurashi, Kelli DiVanetti, Killer King, Carmen Rodriguez... People like them."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:50 pm

"Ah I've heard of some of those names Mr Gastin, I've taken to scouting out potential opponents by watching past matches. And I saw that match with Ms Rodriguez, a bit brutal for my tastes but still impressive. And I'm going to stay away from Killer King at all costs, I don't care if I have to lose face or not." Eliza said, she might be eager to spread her wings but she knew when to fold them.

Ms Harenwood would then give a yawn of tiredness and say while rubbing one of her eyes "I'm sorry Mr Gastin, but I think I should retire for the evening. And I think I've taken up enough of your time, take care. Perhaps I shall meet you again yes?" Eliza would wait for Clyde's response and give a short bow before entering the female locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7