by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality - Page 8 Empty Re: Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:17 pm

"And that's how it's done." Kozue sat up and rolled off him as the crowd cheered, hopping up to her feet as she looked down at him. He was a tough opponent, really. Stubborn. Strong. Cocky, but he knew how to back it up. On another day, he might be the one taking the win while she laid on her back, looking at the lights.

She wasn't about to tell him any of that, though.Nope, now was the time to "So. Dude." She slid back and leaned on the barricade with crossed legs. "I know this was a little disappointing for you, but if you want, I can put in some feelers, see if we can find some more girls on your own level to fight. I hear there's a few chicks from the Kawaii league thinking about making the jump, so if you don't mind someone who's, eh...'vertically challenged', you might be in luck."

Back to top Go down

Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality - Page 8 Empty Re: Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:44 pm

"Fuck off." Sano would say as he would roll onto his front while coughing. Sano wasn't happy about his lose but things like that happened. What Sano didn't like was Ninjette taunting him. Sano would slowly start to get to his feet. "You just got lucky." Sano said as he would lean against the ring. "Next time i see you i will win." Sano said as he hoped Ninjette sisn't try anything else as his chest and back were killing him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:16 am

"Yeah. Luck." She scratched her chin as sulked off, licking his wounds. "So, at what point did the luck come in? Did you luckily miss me and fall out of the ring? Did I luckily cream you with a baseball bat? Did I luckily jump on your chest from about ten feet straight up? Because I don't really see how luck factors into any of that shit."

She pushed off the barricade and walked backwards in front of him, making sure to stay out of his arm's reach. "Come on, relax, you fought a good match, I'm ribbing you. Swear to God, your headband's on too tight, makes you cranky."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Sano frowned as Ninjette began to walk in front of him as he tried to make his way out of the arena. "I think you would be a little cranky too if i planted both of me feet firnly into your chest after a good jump in the air. Oh, and the baseball bat to the back kind of ruins my mood too." Sano said ashe would continue to walk up the ramp doing his best to trry and avoid eye contact with Ninjette. "You won already you don't have to rub it in." Sano would say as he would try to push past Ninjette and head backstage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Maybe Sanosuke was right. Maybe she was overdoing things, a bit. Pouring a little salt in the wound. She'd won, and she always enjoyed a little post match revelling, but he clearly wasn't feeling it. She held up her hands and hopped to the side, letting him pass without a word

It was interesting - she'd been with Tension for a few months, but she still barely knew anybody. She'd met Ryan a handful of times, worked with Johnny, and she'd hung out with a janitor who may or may not double as a deaf wrestler in his spare time. But, compared to the Friction girls, things were oddly less knit in Tension. Everyone seemed spread out, not quite as personal.

Maybe the battle royal would change that. It was time she really started getting to know the company.

With a little shrug and a solid win under her belt, Kozue made her way to the back, stopping to sign a few autographs along the way.

Winner by pinfall: Kozue "Ninjette" Kaburagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8