by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Premier!

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Premier! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Premier!

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 pm

"Oh, yeah! I know Nikolette. She's really awesome. She gave me my first loss in AFW, and she was at my party a few weeks ago."

Cassie still hated that match, and her performance, and the feelings of inadequacy it called up in her, but the burden of its memory was much lighter now. She couldn't deny that Nikolette was really nice, and she couldn't begrudge her for doing her job. Cassie knew she was a sore loser, and she had to deal with it. She blamed her family and all the great instruction she received that caused her to go out and win so much, that failed to prepare her for losing graciously. Just kidding.

"But I remind you of Nikolette? That's weird, no one's ever told me that before, but I'll take it as a compliment. She seems really nice, and she's not a bad wrestler, either. How do you know her?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 pm

“Hmm....apparently were both members of an exclusive club. Dear Nikolette handed me my first defeat as well. Perhaps we should double team her in the locker room one of these days~....” Gwen would close her eyes and smile pleasantly to assure Cass’️ she was only joking.

“It’️s almost an impossibility to bear any ill will towards her though, isn’️t it? When next you speak with Ms. Engineer, ask her about me, and you’️ll get an idea.” In actuality Gwendolyn was positively enraptured with the engineer after Nikolette professed her undying affection for the heiress during and after their FWC match. Though Gwendolyn initially intended to manipulate her feelings for her to steal a win, the engineer’️s persistence in winning her heart endeared Nikolette to her....Thinking about the adorable engineer was getting her heart pumping again, raising her hand to hide her blush was a temporary solution, Gwen opting to change the subject post haste.

“....Earlier tonight, Shinubu referred to you as an ‘associate’️. As if you were another faceless nonentity that encompasses his life. Yet the way he sprinted after you like that through the crowd. So dashing~....Is that how you think of yourself to him? An ‘associate’️?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Cassie smiled and nodded. It was all she could really do. It really was amazing how many lesbians there were in Tokyo. There were probably scientific studies and papers and things written about it. But not only was the hostess a lesbian, but apparently Nikolette was as well. Cassie became even more sure that the only person in the country that she could talk to about real, normal girl things was Taylor. She wasn't sure if she knew any other straight girls.

"What?" She said. "No. Well, he's a friend." She covered this already. She had very clearly said that he was her friend-boy. Didn't Gwendolyn remember. "Well, we met at the party at my friend Taylor Parker's house, and he said that he had to go to these parties and they were really boring, and he thought it might be fun if I came with him, so he asked me, and I did, and... here we are. That's about it, there's no story to us yet. I mean, if there ever will be a story. It hasn't started yet. If it does... at all."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:57 pm

About halfway into Cassie’️s simply ‘fascinating’️ explanation Gwen starting scanning the audience and the fixtures on the roof, now horribly bored by Cass and her answer to a question she never asked....something about stories never starting. Name dropping former Entropy champion Taylor Parker did pique her interest, indicating to Gwen that apparently most of the industry vets all commiserate together in a tightly knit league of extraordinary wrestlers, including her dear Nikolette. She would have to bring this up to Ms. Engineer, but for now something else Cass mentioned needed her immediate attention.

“…Hmm, Well that IS disheartening. And after Shinobu had told me how much everyone here appreciated all the hard work that goes into these gala events….everyone except him apparently. All these festivities dedicated to his own premier and yet finds the entire affair a dull slog…I may have to speak with someone about that…”
With all of their lite hearted conversing it may have slipped Cassie’️s mind that she was speaking to not only the person who helped foot the bill for the entire affair as well as that champagne Cass was drinking, but also someone whose influence reaches farther than she could imagine, including into the future of Shinobu's career.

“Well, I’️ll leave you to your associate...Friendboy...whatever he is to you...Lovely earrings by the way. Antiquated, but quaint~...”
With a condescending smirk Gwen would start to step forward into the crowd, passing by Shinobu's field of vision on her way towards the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 am

Cassie's eyes slowly grew in size as she started to realize what she had said, and then before she could get in a word edgewise, Gwendolyn was already leaving.

"Hey! Wait!" She hurried after her and tried to get in front of her, walking backwards until she stopped. "No no no, I didn't mean that! Of course he appreciates everything, because he said so, and he wouldn't lie! I just meant, that, um, well he probably meant that, like, he does the same thing a lot, and he sees the same people in the same kinds of things, and that maybe having me here would make it more fun because I'm so different! I mean, I definitely don't fit in with you guys... I'm kind of surprised they even let me stay. If we were in the ring, it'd be the other way around, right? Eheh."

She took a second to compose herself. "I'm sure he didn't mean anything like that. You're just taking it out of context, and making it way bigger than it is."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Stopping mid-stride, Gwen was treated once again to a panicked Cass’️ fumbling over her own words and backpedaling in fear that she had offended the heiress. In all honesty the heiress felt the same way as Shinobu did towards some of the more routine events she was obligated to appear at, but toying with Cass’️ and getting a rise out of her was becoming a new pastime for Gwendolyn.

“Hmm….probably.” Gwen would then step forward until she was inches away from Cass and push her empty champagne glass into her chest prompting her to take it from the heiress’️ hands, now whispering into her ear as they were practically cheek to cheek. “But if he finds this rock star life of his so mundane then I can always arrange for his career to take a turn for the worst. Rumors swirl, roles are recast, films lose their budget,....Then you can console him through those troubled times, earning his affections by becoming a shoulder to cry on as his fame and stardom crumble around him....or not~....” With that Gwen would stand straight again with a glowing smile on her face.

“Ahhah!! I'm kidding, Cass...And I belong in that ring more than you did stepping out of that limo in that tacky outfit and into my world....Goodnight Cassie.”
Gracefully stepping by Cass the heiress would continue on her way towards the exit, Cassie’️s earlier outburst having garnered the attention of several party patrons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Shinobu had finished up his round of picture taking with the effervescent Yuu-chan and had been back on the hunt to locate his date. The crowds were beginning to thin but despite Cassie's vibrant red hair, her short stature still left her swallowed by the remaining patrons.

He had caught a glimpse of Cassie talking to Gwendolyn after a search and frowned. He couldn't hear what the two were saying but Gwendolyn's omnipresent haughty demeanor and bored look could only mean one thing. He chased after them when Gwen left, expecting to catch up with Cassie only to have her follow Gwendolyn once more.

Shinobu sighed. Hopefully they were getting along and Gwendolyn just couldn't help the expression on her face. He doubted it though and by the time he finally caught up with Cassie, Gwendolyn was disappearing towards the exit.

Shinobu's arms clasped around Cassie's shoulders from behind and he sighed. "C-Cassie-san. Ahhh... I see you got to chat with Dupont-Bettencourt-san again." He said warily, smiling for when she turned to him.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Cassie's shock over Gwendolyn's threats, all directed at Shinobu, gradually gave way to outrage. As terrible as it would be if Shinobu suffered because of her, how dare this little blonde sausage-haired girl threaten anybody! That wasn't nice at all!

Then Gwendolyn gave her parting words, and Cassie's jaw dropped. She stared in disbelief as she glamorous heiress made her exit, and then she felt Shinobu's hands on her little shoulders.

"Oh... no... she... didn't!" Cassie gasped, shaking her head. She turned to look at Shinobu, unsmiling. "Hi, Shinobu." She pushed his hands off of her to begin stomping after Gwendolyn. It was obvious to everyone watching how that encounter would go.

"I just want to talk to her!" Cassie said, addressing what she knew everyone was thinking before it was said, waving her hands indignantly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Shinobu only had a faint idea of what Cassie and Gwen had gone through. However, it became perfectly clear when Cassie shoved Shinobu off of her and began to march after Cassie. Shinobu's eyes widened and he swiftly hustled after Cassie.

"Cassie-san." He said, reaching out his hand as if she might turn around.

"Cassie-san, please. Whatever she said..."

Shinobu shook his head and looked at the back of Cassie's head. he looked around at the crowd. This would look bad for him if Cassie started a brawl right here with Gwendolyn. However, Shinobu wasn't concerned at all. He stepped forward as quickly as possibly, jogging past Cassie and stood in front of her, grabbing her by the shoulders again.

"Cassie-san."
He said in the sternest voice he'd ever spoken to her in. He just needed to get her attention. "She can't be worth this trouble." He said. "Whatever she said or did, Please, let's just forget about her. You..." Shinobu stopped and weakly smiled at Cassie. "You already have a place where you could say everything you wanted to." Shinobu said. "For now, wouldn't it be best to let her have her moment? She put on the party and she'll get the last word in this kind of setting. It's her home field. And when youg et her on yours, then she'll be sorry she was so rude!"

Shinobu nodded, hoping his words would calm Cassie down. "She's just jealous anyway." Shinobu said, grinning wider. "That she didn't come to the event with the catch of the evening."

Shinobu's hand slipped down Cassie's arm and took her hand in his as he continued to look at her green eyes, full of vibrancy. "I know it humbles me that I managed to get so lucky, Cassie-san."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 pm

"I said I just wanted to talk!" Cassie said defensively, almost unprompted. "She's got to learn how to behave, Shinobu! Where I come from, if you act like that you get an attitude adjustment! Who does she think she is?"

Try as she might, she couldn't stay angry for long, staring up into Shinobu's weird and reassuring eyes. In spite of herself, she smiled, and deflated. "You're just saying that," she said, but she really hoped it wasn't true. She paused to think for a moment while she squeezed Shinobu's hand. "But that's the great thing about the ring, isn't it? Nobody can act like somebody they're not for long. The truth always comes out, and if you don't belong there, you'll know."

Her big eyes shifted back and forth in thought, and then she nodded, as though she'd laid the issue to rest. "I think we should do this again. Only next time, we go somewhere that I pick." She looked searchingly at Shinobu, waiting for his response. It might've been the most forward she had been with him.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum