by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 am

Jocelyn, who had been pretty temperamental most of the match and, in fact, most of her days on Earth, took the final act of defiance in surprising stride. She grinned down at the girl and smirked, patting her cheek.

" I remember you bein pretty hoppy out there, ya sprog. Was that an invitation? Didn't fancy you for a dish licker." She said. "Unfortunately, she said. "That was a bit more than a peep. Sorry, mate. You just fired your last bullet." Jocelyn then shoved the panties into Rosie's mouth and held her palm against them so that the conductor couldn't spit them out. Jocelyn then reached out with her other hand and pinched Rosie's nose shut while she kept her foot firmly planted on her body.

"Slow and silent, you twat. That's how it ends between you and me. If I see you again, I'll fuck you ugly, got it?" She growled harshly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 am

Well, it was worth it. Rosie glared at Jocelyn, gagging down on her own panties. They tasted pretty terrible, but she couldn't even spit them out with Jocelyn being there. "Mmm! MMM!" Her struggles increased quite a bit once Jocelyn started squeezing her nose, pinching off most of her air. Rosie's tiny fists pounded weakly against the larger girl's hand, trying to get it to stop before it knocked her out, but her already light blows were weakening further without air to work with.

But... before her mind went too fuzzy, Rosie kicked up between Jocelyn's legs. Rosie would get revenge for that much at least.

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Jocelyn watched as Rosie slowly drifted off to sleep with a grim satisfaction on her face. That was until the conductor's leg bucked up and toed her between the legs.

Jocelyn's eyes widened and she winced from the kick, her legs bowing and one hand coming off Rosie's mouth to rub the tender area. "Rrrgh!" The CHistralina snarled and glared at Rosie's nearly unconscious form. "I was just gonna walk away. You stupid fuck."

Jocelyn roughly yanked Rosie to the ropes and propped her up. She then took the top and middle ropes and used them as makeshift shackles, entangling the nude conductor in them before harshly yanking the panties out of the girl's mouth.

"Now... I gotta make an example outta ya, mate." She growled. Jocelyn knelt down and used the panties to tie one of Rosie's legs tot he bottom rope and stuffed the other one under her armpit.

"Go on." Jocelyn said, staring at the pink haired girl as one hand cupped Rosie's sex. "here's that bravado at now, eh? Let me see it.' She taunted with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Ok, maybe she shouldn't have done that. Rosie couldn't just lie there passing out without fighting back, but all of a sudden, that seemed like a far better alternative than this.

She was harshly dragged up, then forced into a web of ropes, her legs being forced wide apart. "F-f-fuck you!" She spat, her eyes wide with fear, trying to block away all of the people watching her. The moment Jocelyn put her hand around Rosie's crotch, Rosie gasped and screamed, trying in vain to escape this tangle. 'D-don't! S-stop!"

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Jocelyn laughed sharp and cruelly at Rosie's words. "No worries, mate. Now that I've started, i wasn't plannin on stoppin. Looks like you've finally started cooperatin a bit though. Guess you really are some dish lickin slag, eh?"

Jocelyn lifted her chin as she flattened her palm and began to rub it quickly against Rosie's exposed sex. Even with her sinister leer, Jocelyn's cheeks blushed faintly. Really, she was a novice tot his sort of thing. Her sexual encounters had been limited to the girlfriend she had before she joined AFW, a brief tryst with Lu Zhou Yi and whatever scraps Allison through her way.

Somewhere inside her hoped Allison was proudly watching, but another part of her hoped that thee blonde Brit would see it and teach her how to do it right. That thought made her subconsciously squeeze her thighs together while she rubbed her palm over Rosie's flower.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:05 pm

If Rosie ever bothered to remember tonight, she would have to go through a dictionary and figure out what those insults meant. Probably one of fifty different words for "kangaroo". "A-agh!! P-please! N-nuuuuahh...!" Her protest became a moan, her palm rubbing around down there was slowly but surely getting to her, she couldn't possibly last like this. "G-get y-your pervert hands off of meeeee!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:18 pm

"Shoulda thought about that before ya started swinging for the fences and spittin in my eye, eh sprog?" Jocelyn said as her hand moved faster, pushing against the exposed folds and rubbing Rosie's pearly clit.

The crowd hooted and hollered at the scene, a common sight for the AFW. And although they had come to revile Jocelyn, their baser instincts beckoned them to cheer for the spectacle as she broke down the pink haired cutey's most intimate defenses.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:47 pm

"A-aahH! ahhhhaaah..! N-nooooo! N-not h-here! P-pleeeease! Mmm!!" She moaned and pleaded, each time Jocelyn's touched her sex, Rosie jumped a little, or rather, got more tangled up by the ropes. "F-fFUCK! YOU!!" She hated this, but she enjoyed this, but she hated enjoying this, but she enjoyed... Rosie didn't know what her mind was thinking, she was angry and blissful all at once.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:23 am

"nah." Jocelyn said as she continued to rub her hand against Rosie's pussy. "I ain't a dyke like you." The Chistralian said, blatantly lying. Her affections had been for the fairer sex ever since she was old enough to listen to her father demand she take a husband of pure blood and upstanding character. It had been a more powerful motivator than the one time she brought home a boy and had her father threaten to kill him on the spot.

"You seem to like it though, sprog? This yer first time?" She said as she grinned at Rose. She lifted up her free hand and began to roughly knead the girl's bud. "Want me to twist them norks a bit? Jocelyn laughed, greedily taking in the small conductor's lusty moans and protests.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:31 pm

If Rosie was in a state to call her out on the lie, she definitely would've done so. Jocelyn was so clearly a lesbo... but her protests were limited to moaning and shaking her head. "A-aHH! Ahh..!" Rosie wasn't a stranger to this of course, but usually this was done in the privacy and safe boundaries of a bedroom, not in a crowded arena full of perverts.

"F-fuck no! D-don't you DARE t-touch them!" Rosie screamed. The tiny pinkette had no idea what a "nork" was, but whatever it was, she didn't want it touched by this psycho. Or she did, but she couldn't admit that, despite the way her body was showing how much she was (unwillingly) loving this.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next