by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Jocelyn planted her foot like a flag into Rosie's breast and leaned on it, putting her whole weight against Rosie's arm strength as she watched the girl try and wrench her four off.

"Listen, mate." Jocelyn said. "You can get all shrimp on the barbie with me if you like. I don't give a rat's arse!"

<I'm much more interested in Xu> She said in Mandarin. <You'd look good in a Chinese dress.> The Chistralian's cheeks flushed a bit as she traced her eyes down Rosie's form.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Jocelyn's foot wasn't budging. That kind of made sense, given the size difference and everything, but that still seemed pretty unfair to Rosie. "Auh... aa-agh..." Rosie kept trying, but she was pretty much resigned to the fate of being planted on the floor.

Listening to Jocelyn was so difficult. For one thing, she kept bouncing between languages, and the things she were saying didn't really match the situation here. She rolled her eyes, still struggling with the foot that didn't want to leave, although it was undeniably surprising to see Jocelyn blushing in a situation like this.

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Jocelyn was satisfied with keeping Rosie pinned down with her heel ground into her chest. She'd said her peace and Rosie had smartly not retorted with another attempted jeer. That was good but Jocelyn knew even keeping pressure on her in this position might actually give the smaller girl time to recover a bit of her faculties.

Jocelyn decided to take things to the ground and dropped forward, looking to drive both her knees into Rosie as she slipped her foot off of Rosie's breast and used momentum to carry her downward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Thankfully, Jocelyn removed the foot... and replaced it with her entire body weight. "Augh!" Rosie cried out in pain, flattened down by the much larger Australian body falling onto her chest.

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 SAdcZrMLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 MVRLLQmLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 I82ome3Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 UAjmKPCLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 MAai8oKLu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Rosie Xu - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Jocelyn grinned as she saw the look on Rosie's face. She pushed herself off of Rosie and immediately went to grab at her arm and sides to roll her onto her stomach. If she could do that, she'd try and plant her foot between the shoulder blades of the tiny conductor and reach for both hands so she could pull them taught into a surfboard style submission!

<I want to hear you speak in Mandarin! Let me hear the way your tongue speaks our language!> She barked with a cruel smile on her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:47 pm

With her body pressed down by her leg and her arms being pulled upwards with the force of a mad Australian, Rosie wasn't doing too well. "N-not happening!" She said through grit teeth. "Mandarin's for losers!" spat the pink conductor, just for the sake of making Jocelyn even madder.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm

"Rrrrrgh!"

The Chistralian's cheeks reddened, this time with anger. <Not very bright are you?> She spat in Chinese. She lifted her foot up while maintaining her grip on Rosie's wrists and then planted her foot into Rosie's back to smash her back down into the canvas.

Jocelyn stepped away from the girl. <You're a pussycat. I'm a tiger. It's not wise for a cat to anger a tiger. You must be a glutton for punishment but I'll do way worse to you than hurt your body if you keep disrespecting me!> She barked and stood her ground as if she was waiting for Rosie to try and stand back up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 pm

"Gwagh!!" being smashed facefirst into the mat didn't hurt as much as Rosie had thought, or maybe she was too dizzy to feel it.

Getting up was much easier without Jocelyn actively stopping her. "Mmmhmm... I don't recommend that... cats have much worse tempers... ug... than anything else..." She got up slowly, before suddenly charging at the "tiger", hopefully catching off guard and spearing her down.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Jocelyn wasn't planning on letting Rosie just get up and stay up. Really she wanted to give the conductor a false sense of hope. Rosie's words were confusing and nonsensical. Obviously, Jocelyn had rattled her brain.

When the girl was up, Jocelyn dashed forward, looking to clothesline Rosie back down to the ground. However, she was not expecting a spear from the pinkie and she was caught flush.

"Ughhhh!"

Jocelyn grunted as she hit the canvas hard with the featherweight in top of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:18 pm

It was satisfying to not be the one being taken down. Rosie bounced a few times on her stomach. She was light and not all that strong, but her full body would do something, hopefully. "Hop to the beat!" She said with a grin, keeping in theme.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next