by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thinner Than Water

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Thinner Than Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinner Than Water

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Mazzie watched as Kagami hit the wall. That was it. No more room for the scrawny little boy-girl and Mazzie knew it! However, Kagami still kept being defiant and that really made Mazzie furious.

However, she hadn't expected the cornered girl to strike and when the fist hit her plump breast, Mazzie staggered back and cradled her wobbling jug in one hand. Her mouth was agape and she looked at Kagami. "Why you!" She said. her instincts told her to rush at Kagami and pound her but she actually needed to keep the girl in relatively good shape.

"Fine, if you don't wanna play nice, then just remember, you made me do this. I have something of yours. I'm NOT giving it back until I'm satisfied and Lizzie is humiliated. I think you know what it is. That stupid little eye patch you wear." Mazzie said, grinning while she rubbed her sore chest.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Kagami felt a bit relieved when she punched Mazzie's breast causing her to stumble backwards. "See i can beat you. Now leave." Kagami would say before hearing Mazzie's next statement. Kagami's eyes widened when she heard that Mazzie had her eye patch. "Give it back." Kagami would plead as she stood in place with a begging look on her face. "Please give me my eyepatch back." Kagami said as it seemed like all her defiance just left her when Mazzie mentioned the eyepatch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 am

Mazzie smirked. How ridiculous this girl was. She stepped forward and patted Kagami's cheek. "Are you going o be a good little boy and do what I say?" She asked, looking Kagami in the eye?

The harder you make this the longer it will take you to get your stupid eyepatch back. Just remember that much." She threatened.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:11 am

Kagami clenched her fists in anger as Mazzie called her a boy but Kagami could not fight back or else Mazzie might never get her eyepatch back. "What do you want me to do." Kagami said through clenched teeth as she looked Mazzie in the eyes. "But you had better give me my eyepatch back or i will humiliate you like i was going to do in the ring before that girl showed up." Kagami said as she tried to restrain herself from slapping Mazzie across the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 am

"Shut your mouth." Mazzie said at Kagami's weak threat. "You're not going to do anything but whimper and pout. If you strike me, you're not getting ANYTHING back and if you think I won't kick your ass, then go ahead and test me. I'll be sure to send you a video of me burning your stupid eyepatch.

Mazzie then grinned and pulled her hand up. her blouse had a zipper and she began to slide it downward, revealing her ridiculous cleavage. "First off, you struck my boob. That is utterly uncalled for. What you're going to do now is kiss it. You're going to apologize for daring to strike me and you're going to kiss my tit and worship it as punishment for striking it. Understand?"

Mazzie unzipped her blouse completely and shrugged it off, revealing a large, silky bra. She pressed her fingers against one breast and lifted it up. "Go on." She said, nodding.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:23 am

Kagami clenched her fist even tighter as Mazzie said she would burn her eyepatch. "You wouldn't dare." Kagami said before she saw Mazzie beginning to undress. "You can't be serious." Kagami said as Mazzie told her to worship her breast. However, Kagami thought about what would happen to her eyepatch if she didn't do as she was told. "I am going to make you pay for this." Kagami said before leaning down and kissing Mazzie's breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:20 pm

"You're not going to do shit!" Mazzie growled as she flashed a sudden smile. She then nodded in approval as Kagami kissed her breast. "Mmm... It's a good start." She said as she unzipped her blouse and exposed her huge tit. She slipped her bra downward and revealed her nipple.

"Lick it. Kiss it and suck it. Worship it like I know you do. Tell me you wish you could have tits this perfect!" She commanded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Kagami's fist were clenched tight as she kissed Mazzie's breast but as Mazzie continued to taunt and tell Kagami what to do, Kagami finally snapped. "No, i don't wish i had fake tits like yours." Kagami would yell out before pulling her head back and firing a hard uppercut right into the underside of the breast she was just kissing. "You will give me my eye patch back now or i will make sure your breasts will feel nothing but pain for the rest of your life." Kagami said as she would try to pounce on top of Mazzie in an attempt to bring the girl down to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Mazzie was smug when Kagami kissed her tit. Now that she had a grip on the flat chested girl, she was going to make good use of it. However, she was certainly not expecting a rebellion. The uppercut came as a big surprise and caught her completely off guard. It slammed into her titty and then the fleshy boulder did the same to her face, smacking into her and knocking her off balance so Kagami could easily straddle her.

"Unngh!"

"Gaaaah!' Mazzie howled. "Get off me you skanky boy!" She screamed as she flailed. "I'll fucking ruin your stupid eyepatch so hard if you don't!" She shrieked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Kagami sat on top of Mazzie with fire in her eyes as she glared down at her rival. "You will give me my eye patch back now." Kagami would say before grabbing the underside of Mazzie's breasts and pushing them up to cover Mazzie's face. "If you do not i will smother you with your own breasts." Kagami said as she hoped that she could beat Mazzie into surrendering her eye patch without any harm coming to it. "Do we have a deal?" Kagami would ask as she tried to smother Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next