by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig - Page 4 Empty Re: Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

Post by daemongirl Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:13 am

Ronan knew he should have been surprised to hear they had both lived in the same part of New York City at some point in their childhood but somehow it just didn't shock him, maybe it was because they were so similar but it just seemed natural they share that place. "Well now I am curious, I wonder if we lived next door or something and never even knew it." He said, thinking to himself that sort of thing would fit their story rather well even if it was incredibly unlikely.

He reached for his glass of water but just as he wrapped his fingers around it he felt a sudden pressure on his foot as Ro stomped on it without any sort of change in her facial expression, the waitress missing it altogether as she wrote down their orders. It wasn't until the woman had left to drop off their orders with the kitchen that Ro leaned over and made quite sure he knew why she had left a throbbing pain in his foot, a price he was glad to have paid in fact. "Kind of you to clarify, though there are some who would say I am both." He replied with a grin before leaning in to meet her half way for what quickly became a fiery kiss, Ronan not caring at all about those watching as he wrapped his one arm around her and pulled her close.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig - Page 4 Empty Re: Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

Post by beangraff Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 pm

“Heh, it’s possible, who knows.” Ro chuckled as he suggested they were neighbors. It’s doubtful, she probably would have remembered a kid who grew up to be Ronan, but who knows?

Meanwhile, the two continued their kissing for sometime, before Ro finally broke up the kiss and took a deep breath. “Well they can get a kick in the face.” She said with a chuckle. “But, both you say? Who else got to see it to know that?” Ro said with a coy smirk, her hand sneaking under the table to cup his crotch. “Was she cute? More importantly, does she like girls too?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Ronan never tired of kissing the buxom red head sitting beside him and after a year of dating he was fairly confident he never would, each one just as electric as the one which came before and this latest passionate embrace of their lips left him a little out of breath. He leaned back against the seat with a wide smile on his face, laughing when Ro said she would kick whoever had said that about him in the face, Ronan unsure if she was being serious or not. He liked to think she was, jealousy in the right doses was quite the turn on.

"Oh let me think." He said to buy himself some time as he wasn't sure if anyone had actually said that to him before, in fact outside of matches no one else had gotten to see the it she was referring to. "There was that woman back during the Friction vs Tension pay per view match I had, but before that I'd have to go before we met. Janet, that was her, name, hot blonde but I don't know if she likes girls or not."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:02 am

Ro was still in a playful mood and voice when she said that to Ronan, but soon she was surprised when Ronan said none since they met. Not counting Amanda, her roommate and usual practice partner for Hentai matches, she’d been a little playful.

She leaned off him for a second with a surprised expression. “No one? Really?” Ro said, looking him up and down. “Big sexy man like you and no ones tried to make you have sexy time?” As she said that, the waiter put down the fried calamari appetizer and wine, widening his eyes slightly as he heard that.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:18 am

Ronan had been staring across the room at their waiter who was heading towards them with what he could only assume was the calamari Ro had ordered for an appetizer, but when he felt Ro pulling away from him he turned his head to look down at her. He blinked a few times in confusion to match the puzzled look she was giving him, not quite sure why she seemed so surprised.

"Like I said no one." Ronan answered before noticing the waiter was lingering after placing the plate of steaming calamari on their table. Ronan flashed him a look that quite clearly suggested he leave and the waiter seemed to agree for he made a hasty exist. "Well yea I've had offers, some of them not so subtle, but I've always turned them down." He said, still unsure why she sounded so shocked.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Well, of course she was surprised. Obviously, since Ro desired him, he must be one of the sexiest EVER. Therefore, EVERYONE should desire him. Had no one offered him?

No, people had. He just said no. Dam, he had a lot more restraint than Ro. It made feel…a little guilty. Not that she had reason to, they’d agreed to an open relationship. She LOVED Ronan. No one else. She had a different kind of love, like she was a sister to John and Amanda…though she hesitated to use that word, since they had had sex…but her love for Ronan was a romantic, passionate love she hadn’t experienced before. Sex wasn’t love; it was playtime with everyone except Ronan. It was special with him, different.

“Mr. Drake,” She said, leaning close to him. “You know how to make a girl feel special.” She said, smiling brightly. “Heh…have more restraint than I have, you know I’m fine with you having playtime.” With the plate down, Ro took a slice of lemon and squirted it all over the calamari. Then she took a fork, scooped some red sauce onto the piece of fried squid, and brought the fork to Ronan’s lips. “Try.” she said with a slight giggle.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 am

Ronan wasn't sure exactly what he had done to make her so pleased with him but whatever it was he was happy to have done it, Ro was a woman who certainly knew how to reward a man for the good he had done. He remained confused though until she gave him permission to have "playtime" and then it hit him why she was so surprised with him. Apparently she had expected him to be taking full advantage of their open relationship like she seemingly had. It wasn't as if he hadn't thought about it over the last year but he had always been too satisfied with the action he got from Ro to ever go out seeking others, and those who had come to him outside of the ring hadn't interested him as much as the fiery red head waiting for him.

Before he could say anything back the waiter had put down the plate and Ro was busy getting some of the food, only to surprise him this time by bringing the fork up to his lips. Ronan wasn't used to being fed by Ro like this but he wasn't going to let it pass him up, smiling as he opened his mouth and took the calamari off the fork. Munching on it he found it to have a rubbery texture but it was oddly enjoyable and the flavor of the sauce on top of it was simply delicious. He savored the taste for several seconds before swallowing it, smiling wide while staring into her eyes.

"Okay that was good, I should just let you order from now wherever we go." He said before taking a long drink of the wine to wash down the calamari, placing it back down on the table so he could give her a quick kiss on the lips as a thank you. "And about the other thing...I know you wouldn't say no to me enjoying other women. But the truth is I haven't felt any desire to go out looking when I know you're here for me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Ro was always playful, and giving him the food was just her playfulness coming out in a new way that he hadn’t seen before. Ro grinned when he enjoyed it. “The foods…of…my people. We’ll just gloss over that I’m not Italian.” She said with a laugh, taking some of the calamari for herself. The only thing better than Italian food was Chinese food, but that was probably because from a tween on she lived basically in China town after she moved.

She swallowed while Ronan spoke, then a grin spread on her lips. “Mr. Drake, you’re just too dam good for me. How the heck did I end up with such an amazing man?” She said with a grin, rubbing her body lightly against his as they ate.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 am

As long as they had been together she had never fed him like that before, even now finding new ways to both surprise and entice Ronan like only she could. "Maybe its the food of my people, Drake is an italian name right?" Ronan said with a playful smirk of his own before plucking a piece of calamari from the plate and lifting it to Ro's lips, waiting for her to open up before gently slipping the food into her mouth. He sat there watching her eat, waiting until she had finished before getting another piece for himself.

Hearing what she said Ronan cast a sideways glance her way, nudging her in the arm lightly with his elbow before wrapping his arm around her waist to pull her even closer against him. "Don't you remember? We were in a match together, we both got naked...and we gave each other some of the wildest sex ever seen in the AFW. I'm surprised I still don't have a few bruises from the beating you gave me." Ronan laughed at the pleasant memory.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Ro slowly opened her mouth, taking the squid into her mouth and slowly chewing it. “Mmmm….heh, could it be? Maybe so.” Ro chuckled at the Italian name comment. When Ronan brought up the circumstances of their meeting, Ro grinned. “Mmm…wild sex, I remember now. In a cage…heh…I think I know our after dinner plan.” Ro grinned.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next