by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Eliza Harenwood vs Alan Smith.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Alan Smith. - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Alan Smith.

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Eliza wasn't doing too well, it seemed every time she went for something Alan had a counter for it. If only she could land a decisive hit, then things would be different. Her ground game wasn't too good, but at least she managed to catch him off guard. Although the focused flame seemed to have other things in mind.

"Ghnn!" Eliza sharply yelled out, with Alan bending her right leg back. And the arms around the neck, it was certainly causing pressure onto the ballroom girl. But Eliza was a Harenwood, who served the military as proud officers back in WW2. So she wasn't out of this yet, Eliza gritted her teeth and would attempt to inch and crawl her way to the ropes. She certainly had heart, Alan would have to maintain the hold or he could give Eliza valuable seconds to escape.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Alan Smith. - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Alan Smith.

Post by MainEventMan Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:47 am

Alan kept the pressure on, pulling back on her neck and leg. He had learned this technique from fighting on the streets, having to fend for himself could teach a man a lot of things. But she ceartainly wasn't what he expected. She seemed to be ready for every counter to her moves he had. She also had the will power of a lion.

He did the best he could to keep the preassure on, try and sap her of her strength before she could drag herself to the ropes. "You're stronger than you look." He complimented, still pulling on her.

Alan Smith "The Focused Flame" [url:9a7ixduu]http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/alan-smith-the-focused-flame-t9889.html[/url:9a7ixduu]

MainEventMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Eliza was almost at the ropes, inching and clawing her way there. The pressure was hurting more and more, but Eliza wasn't one to just lie down and quit. No she kept going, people often mistook her to be a blonde dancer with no brains. And she was aiming to prove them wrong.

Her hand grasped the bottom rope at last, prompting the ref girl to tell Alan to break the hold. Once he did Eliza would use the ropes to stand back up, panting as she did. "Not many people have been able to comment like that Mr Smith....for they made the mistake of thinking me to be just a pretty girl in a red dress." she said out, taking a deep breath to get back into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MainEventMan Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Alan nodded when the ref told her to break the hold. He let her go and stood back up. "I never underestimate my opponents." He said, taking a moment to stretch as he spoke. "They might prove to be a challenge, despite how weak they may look." He gave her a small smile. "While I admit, you do look good, that gave me no reason to think you were weak. I'm happy to call you my first opponent."

Alan Smith "The Focused Flame" [url:9a7ixduu]http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/alan-smith-the-focused-flame-t9889.html[/url:9a7ixduu]

MainEventMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 pm

"Good, I am glad you have not underestimated me Mr Smith." Eliza said, wincing as she got herself up. Ms Harenwood was putting up a good fight, she could see why that ex of hers had signed up here. She was looking rather rough, her beautiful blonde hair all messy and sweat going down her neck.

After taking a couple of deep breaths, Eliza got back into her stance. She'd taken a good deal of punishment, but she could keep going. For now anyway, but Ms Harenwood knew she couldn't afford to mess up too much. For Alan would make her pay for it, so with that in mind it was time for some unpredictable moves.

After taking another deep breath Eliza would begin again, she winced as she felt the pressure on her leg. But they were her best asset, so they could take beatings. The aristocrat would bounce off the ropes and roll forward, hoping to lunge at Alan with a spear to the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by MainEventMan Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:03 am

Alan didn't know how long he could keep going. He had some good reserves of strength, but they wouldn't last for very long. His eyes widened when she lunged for him off of the ropes to execute a spear. He had to react fast, he didn't know if it would work, but it was his only shot.

He would attempt to put her in a headlock before she could knock him down, then use the momentum to slam her head down in a DDT, but this would only be if he managed to catch her, and the chances of that were very slim.

MainEventMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Ms Harenwood wasn't much to using things like spears and dropkicks, she learned it from watching television with her Brothers. But she knew enough to figure out how to properly do it, mostly anyway.

So when she came charging at Alan, she would knock him down for sure. She was putting her back into it after all, although Mr Smith's DDT attempt would work, kind of. Eliza's forehead would hit the ground, earning a loud banging noise as she hit the mat.

Although Alan probably didn't come off any better, once the moves were over Eliza would be rolling back banging her legs on the mat as she held her noggin. Thankfully it wasn't cracked like an egg, but Harenwood was reeling here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3