Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match.

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:22 pm

As the Kitsune lay panting, downed, for only a few minutes, for her attempts of getting up then were foiled by Xuan pulling her legs, her body even into a fierce Boston Crab. The masked girl would soon feel the stress on her legs being tested by her opponent, painfully, as the Kitsune cringed lightly beneath her damaged mask, hearing Xuan whisper her some intimidating words now that the Heel, was downed and trapped up.

"P pfft, I'll make you try harder...for that~" the Kitsune laughed, holding in her groans from the pain as she would buck her legs, her own body, and enough to slightly avoid her own feet reaching to that position. For this girl behind the mask, had patience, and stubbornness to accepting defeat at the hands of anyone as she closed her eyes, almost as if she was meditating during Xuan's Boston crab, toying with the girl, while giving herself some time to plan her next attack.

Once she was free of course.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 4 CxD01fY
Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match.

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:09 pm

"Try harder you say? Gladly..." Xuan would accomidate by leaning forward more. She wanted to see the ninja's sexy body bent into a C shape. Her plan to get her feet to touch her head were stopped quickly by the Kitsune bucking her body around. Xuan let's up on the boston crab. To giver her opponent a break, and because her grip as slipping. Soon though, Xuan ould lean in again hen it seemed that the ninja was meditating to herself. This as a chance for Xuan to get those feet to touch her head.

In either way, she let go after pulling that far. Whether or not she as able to bend her opponent that far, she still let go. "You aren't giving up that easy, aren't you...? Dammit...." She got off her back and took a few steps backwards.

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Although the after pain of being stretched that far would hurt for a normal, untrained, rookie of knowing they're bodies limits, the Kitsune let out a deep breath as she was let go, slowly opening her eyes under the slightly broken mask, as her hands were firmly planted flat on the canvas, looking down, but then looking directly towards to where Xuan was standing as she raised her head to her, slowly.

Not even uttering a word as it looked like she wasn't amused by this.

Now out of her meditating state, the Kitsune would eventually get back to her feet as she could hear Xuan, stepping away from her, "Oh, there's that fear of yours again~" she said slightly as she started to rise up, crouched on two feet, as she would strike right into Xuan without waiting for her opponent to reply, to hopefully drive one of her fists hard into Xuan's gut, thus to take a chunk of her breath away from the girl's performance.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Xuan didnt understand. Just because she was backing away, did the Kitsune think that she was in growing fear of losing? Well, she was sort of right....But Xuan sure as hell was NOT going to show that to her opponent in the heat of battle! The thief gives her a growl, watching the ninja get to a crouching position. She stands still for a moment.

"Im not afraid of you. No, not at all. I--UGH!" She was cut short by a punch to her stomach, knocking wind from her diaphragm. Xuan stood there, with the other girl's fist still lodged in her stomach. She still had the will to finish her sentence. "I-Im going to take that mask off of you, so I can see that pretty face that Ive been fighting with tonight." She said this under a pained tone of voice and a smirk.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm

The Kitsune had certainly silenced her opponent on her gloating for the moment, as she heard her continue, maybe a harder punch next time would fully take her breath away from speaking, annoyingly, like she was doing right now Kitsune thought.

"Gloater..."

Nevertheless the Kitsune would grab her hands and arms around Xuan's body, and go for a harsh belly to belly suplex she had in her tactics of hurting the girl, all while hearing her opponent's further gloats of taking her mask off. Something she had partly had effort in doing, but was still in failure since the Kitsune's was still firmly placed on her face.

Whether Xuan was taking an interest into the Kitsune's identity, or was just falling for the girl's good looking body and well kept features on display, aside from getting a chance to touch her. The Kitsune on the other hand knew she had to put down Xuan, or risk having her mask stripped from her face, for once she suplexed the girl, Kit would get into a suitable position to twist around Xuan's arm, painfully, in attempting to get this annoying gloater to finally tap out or even scream for her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:58 pm

"W-What the hell are you talking about? Im not gloating, you--" But the theif girl was once again cut off by her masked assailant as she was grabbed and harshly subjected to a belly to belly suplex. Her cries would shout themselves directly into the Kitsune's face. She would be able to see Xuan's pained expression.

She could only watch from the eyes of a stunned body as the other girl had taken her arm and twisted it in the most uncomfortable way. "L-Le-Let me g-go!" Xuan could only helplessly and repeatedly cry out to the Kitsune. After a few moments, the theif would finally.....Scream for her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:22 pm

The Kitsune expected her opponent to go straight to the motion of tapping out, especially after that hard twist, it was only encouraging and joyful, that her impostor of an opponent, was screaming out her lungs like a sweet symphony of music. Only that these loud screams, were one of the things the girl behind the mask craved for, something that Xuan, was doing exceptionally OK rather than good. Still, she wasn't going to stop twisting her arm until she tapped out, as even the ref girl was giving the masked girl, that if she twisted anymore, she would probably have a high risk of spraining, or locking Xuan's own wrist bones in a twist.

But at this point of the match, Kitsune cared little for winning, the impostor needed her punishment and a taste of revenge to take home with her, whether she won or lost tonight.

The Kitsune would make sure of it.

"Such screams.......

......Now, give in to your own failures~"

The Kitsune said in a small utter of her words, that only Xuan could hear, not the crowd or the annoying ref girl, but the thief herself if she had any dignity left in her to give.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:28 am

The hyperextension.....The harm that could possibly be done to her. Xuan knew that her opponent was eating up those screams. Both girls heard the ref warning the Kitsune. But that was somehow a warning to Xuan to tap out before her arm was destroyed. The thief's shoulders burn with pain. The one that was being held obviously hurt more than the one just being leaned on. She tried to struggle, but what would be the use?

She groans, trying to reach for the ropes. So far away.....She just couldn't. It was almost as if she moved, then her arm would snap. Xuan makes a shriek that would worry many. Those words Kitsune spoke, whispered in the same way that Xuan had whispered them. She could only reply: "I feel that you l-like this....Just a-another thing that I like sabout you..." She groans before giving just, the slightest smirk. "Makes you sexier in my eyes..."

She would finally tap out, getting a taste of dissapointment in not achieving what she called out. She wasn't going to get that mask off. But, a taste leads to a craving for more.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Hearing the world around her cheer and boo in reaction, and bell sound off, to her opponent's risky submission from almost on the verge of getting it snapped by the masked girl, but, the Kitsune had won in the end, even if her mask was slightly damaged a defeat from the impostor made up for it. Whether the girl behind the mask despised it or hated the fact, that her opponent now beaten, was quite turned on how the dominant Kitsune handled her, but she wasn't going to give that luxury of seeing her for long, as the Kitsune herself let her opponent go slightly, before standing above her.

A glare in her visible eyes, as she would take her foot close to Xuan's head, and give the thief a hard kick to the skull for her perverted fantasies about herself, hopefully, to leave Xuan a little stunned, and sleepy if her opponent took it all, "you let your perverted ways let you lose this match..." the Kitsune said, taking her foot back as she walked out of the ring.

"Goodnight, impostor~"

Match over, the Kitsune won by submission.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4