by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 4 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 am

"R-really...?" Charlene's interest seemed to be growing with each words Chiharu said, the patting on her head made her blushed deeper. "I-if you think so then..."

Part of her seemed to warn her that it's almost too good to be true. Her desire to get better in wrestling trumped the thought, however, and the blonde couldn't be helped but to feel excited now. If only she was told beforehand that there's a wrestling style like this!

"Yeah, sure! I'll pay my bills and wait outside," the blonde said cheerfully.

Charlene would wait until Chiharu went to her boss, giving it another thought before she stood up and walked to the cashier. Once she's done paying her bills, the blonde stepped outside the restaurant where she would wait for Chiharu. Her heart seemed to beat faster than normally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:35 pm

It did not take Chiharu long to convince the head chef to let her off for the evening. Only fifteen minutes before she would have gotten off anyway, with no new patrons coming in and those who were already seated already served, there was not much reason for more than one or two chefs to remain for the time that the restaurant would remain open. She batted her eyelashes and pushed out her chest a little, and the three other chefs who were still on duty were more than happy to cover for her.

She would hurry out to catch Charlene on the street just after the blonde had paid her check, smiling and clapping the European wrestler on the shoulder. “So, you’️re welcome to come with me to my house, if you’️d like,” she said. She ran a hand along Charlene’️s shoulder, then leaned in to kiss the girl on the cheek.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm

While waiting outside, Charlene was wondering if this was a good decision. As much as she wanted to get better at wrestling, somehow she became rather unsure about this so called soft style. If her initial suspicion was true, then this might not end too well. She already agreed, though, and it'd be rude to suddenly change her mind if she couldn't come up with a good reason. The blonde was lost again within her thought that Chiharu's clap on her shoulder startled her.

"Ee...?!" the kiss on her cheek immediately turned her cheeks red while her body twitched. "M-miss Chiharu...?"

W-what was that for...? Charlene almost freaked out, surprised at what the girl did all of a sudden. At least it wasn't a kiss on the lips, which would make things... rather awkward, to say the least. Her memories might be a bit vague, but she did remember being in some sort of a trance after taking one... Ugh, it's not the time to think about that!

"Y-your place? S-sure!" the blonde replied after a moment of hesitation.

This was like walking into a wolf's den, wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:51 am

Charlene read the situation well. If she had been outright with her suspicions, Chiharu would have been more than happy to be outright with what it was that she did to perfect her “soft style” and what it was that she wanted from Charlene. She had no doubt that the blonde girl would go along with her anyway. Since Charlene did not seem to want to ask very many questions, however, Chiharu would play coy.

“You are really going to enjoy this, Char-san,” Chiharu promised, as she would slip her hand around Charlene’️s wrist, grabbing onto it, getting a firm hold on the cute, timid girl as she would walk down the street towards a stretch of the curb along which several taxis were parked. Chiharu would wave to one, and the door would open up in front of them. Chiharu slid inside and pulled Charlene in along with her. She gave the driver her address, and they were off.

“So, why don’️t you tell me about the style of wrestling that you normally practice, hmm?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:07 am

"D-do you think so...?" Charlene had her doubts, but still tag along with Chiharu in the end as the girl slided her arm around her waist and guided her to the taxi stop.

As the cab took off, Charlene knew that there's no way back from this now. She decided that she's going to brace herself for whatever going to happen at Chiharu's place, hoping that the girl stayed true to her words about not hurting her. After all they're just going to have a practice session, or so the blonde thought.

"Ee... just the the normal stuffs, like locks or strikes," she answered, placing her index finger on her chin while looking up. "As you can see I don't have a build of a powerhouse.... And I'm not that athletic to fly around the ring either..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:28 pm

The taxi took off towards Chiharu’️s home. It moved slowly at first, as the roads this deep inside of Tokyo were thick with heavy traffic, but it would not be long before they would get away from downtown, out into the outlying neighborhood where Chiharu lived, where there were fewer cars and everything moved at a calmer, slower pace.

Outside of the four walls of her home, anyway. Inside…it was hard to describe what happened inside of her abode.

“Locks and strikes…” Chiharu repeated, glancing out the window. They were still a few minutes from her home, but those minutes would pass by quickly. “That makes sense. To be honest, when it comes to true wrestling, I’️m only average. But you’️ll find that, when it comes to what I’️m going to do to you tonight…” She licked her lips. “There’️s no one better.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:08 pm

The blonde let out an audible gulp as she heard Chiharu's claim. When the girl licked her lips like that, Charlene felt a shiver running on her back. Was it really going to be alright? It's as if she's willingly visiting a predator's lair! No, no, w-we're just going to practice wrestling! she thought to calm herself a bit. The signs kept on showing, though, and it almost felt like she's just in denial...

"R-really...?" she asked with a sheepish smile. "I... uh... never mind..."

Glancing at the scenery outside the taxi, Charlene had to say that she wasn't familiar with this area. She never went here, but the neighborhood seemed quite nice. It's rather quiet, but she always preferred a more peaceful area anyways.

"It seems like a nice area..." she changed the topic after clearing her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:26 am

Chiharu couldn’️t help but wonder whether Charlene was going to call her out on what she was obviously planning for them to do. The blonde might be so timid that she was unable to just come out and ask “Are we going to have sex?”

She did manage to compliment the neighborhood that Chiharu lived in, though. The Japanese beauty smiled and nodded. “It is nice, isn’️t it? I got a great deal on this place after moving here from Sapporo. Even so, it cost me just about every last bit of money I had. I’️m proud of it, though.” The taxi pulled up to Chiharu’️s house, and she got out of the taxi, pulling Charlene along behind her.

“Here we are,” she said, walking up the steps to her front door, her hand gently squeezing Charlene’️s wrist, leading her along as the two of them entered Chiharu’️s home.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 am

"Ah, I see... but I guess it's really worth it," she smiled, feeling a bit relaxed now.

As they finally arrived at Chiharu's house, she let the girl led her into her place without too much suspicion. Normally she wasn't the type who put too much thought on what she's going to do, although that part of her had starting to change after her move to the wrestling world. Still, the blonde decided that she's not going to conclude too early until she had seen the proofs.

Not that she could back away at this point. Even if she had to run, she didn't even know the area, and the taxi was already gone. It'd be nice if her suspicions remained as suspicions, or so she thought for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Chiharu would maintain a firm grip on Charlene’️s wrist as she led the blonde inside her home. They would enter into a big living room which dominated the first floor of Chiharu’️s house. It was decorated with a couple of couches, a decorative rug, and a television, with polished wood floors stretching in one direction over to the stairway which led upstairs, and in the other direction to a pair of closed doors, as well as a short corridor which led into the kitchen and the dining area.

Chiharu would let go of Charlene, letting the blonde take in her new surroundings at her own pace as she would step back and slowly close the door. This was a routine that Chiharu had performed on innumerable occasions, though this time the script was slightly different. She had been a little more coy, a little more deceptive in reeling Charlene in, and the Japanese beauty still had to wonder just how much Charlene understood about what they were going to be doing.

“I hope you’️ll find yourself comfortable here, Char-san,” Chiharu said, patting the girl on the back as she walked up behind her again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next