Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In the Grips of Ro!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

In the Grips of Ro! - Page 5 Empty Re: In the Grips of Ro!

Post by beangraff Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Ro chuckled as she was laid out on the bed, her legs rubbing together. She let out a slight gasp as he began to kiss down her chest, moving down her toned abs, towards her sex. “Mmmm…that’️s a good point.” She let out, spreading her legs a bit. She brought her hands up and gently touched his hair, guiding his head down to its destination, willing him further.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Now that he'd gotten those annoying clothes out of the way, Army could admire her body fully, and he was quite impressed with what he saw - it was obvious enough from the fights they had, but she was a strong woman. Easily the strongest he'd ever fucked with. Most of the girls he'd been with weren't exactly out-of-shape, but Ro was on an entirely different level.

So this was a new thing, having sex with a girl who had the body to take him head-on. But he could get used to it.

Army found his way to her sex, still dripping from the hot tub, and blew hot breath into it, drying it off and seeing how she reacted before he went in. "So." He gave her pussy a tentative kiss. "You said you put in the stips for our match? What brought that on?"

Just a little pillow talk. Teasing.

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Ro let out a gasp as Army lined up with her sex, blowing into it. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her sex, the water being blown onto the sheets beneath them. Her whole body shuddered in arousal as he blew into her, she let out a pleased sound, ready for him to start…he kissed it…

Then, he started chatting.

“Huh? Oh…” She said, taking a second to connect what he was saying. “I dunno…bored I guess? It sounded hot. And I love hardcore things. Hardcore, hentai, I can’️t think of a better mix.” She looked up at Army then smirked “’️Course, if you keep teasing me I may switch back to hardcore mode.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Army couldn't help but burst out with a laugh on that one, and he gave her a longer, deeper lick for a work, dipping into her sex for a moment. "I can't tell if that's a threat or an invitation. I mean, I know what these legs can do first hand..."

He reached up and ran his hand over her chest, scratching her abs as he went down, feeling the power in those muscles. He put his other hand into action as well and gave her a firm slap on the ass, and with that he went back to work, pressing his lips to her pussy and going at it like it was another mouth, loving the taste, the feel, the heat...everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 pm

“Both. I like it rough.” Ro grinned as he leaned in,t hen gasped in pleasure from his lick. Her legs, which had been threatening to close on his head, spread out wider so he could get in.

Her body tensed up, feeling his fingers scratch at her abs, her ass slapped, the arousal building as he went at her pussy. Her pussy became wet again, while she twined her fingers into his hair, giving them pulls towards her, yanking his hair but forcing him in deeply.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Army winched a bit as she dug her hair in his head and yanked - again, not a new thing, just never done with that sort of power before. It was a good sign he was going in the right direction at least, and he took it as a cue to pick up the pace, bringing the tongue into play and letting it wander deep into folds as she started to get wet once. She was close. Very close.

He let his teeth, trace the edge of her sex, almost as if threatening to bite. A little pain, but he doubted she would mind. In fact, he wasn't really sure what he could do to Ro that she would mind, aside from just stopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:51 pm

He had a point. Hell, she was a biiiit of a masochist…and a sadist…hurting was more fun, but she’️d take a level of erotic pain. Ro let out a moan as his teeth trailed along her sex, making her eyes roll back and her mouth open slightly.

“Mmm…dam Army…” she let out, her eyes wide with arousal as she rubbed her sex gently against his face, the presence of his teeth making her even more aroused.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 am

First time using his teeth like that, but Ro was giving definite feedback. He'd have to keep that in mind for future girls. Though, really...he could imagine anyone else off the top of his head. Japan had some nice ladies, nothing wrong with them, but no one he'd met so far even came close to Ro in terms of...everything. Funny, a good fighter, great sex. He'd just met her, yes, but he couldn't imagine the experience going downhill.

Army focused back on his work and brought his tongue into the mix, worshiping her sex with long laps, running it all the way down and dipping in around the middle. Still teasing a bit, but getting closer and closer to the final plunge, as Army's hands started to sink into her fleshing, squeezing and feeling the muscles underneath.

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum